Identity

Crystals for healing

22 posts in this topic

Was curious whether anyone here has experience using crystals for healing purposes. 
just went online and bought a bunch to experiment with.

Want to heal my hearth and throat chakra mostly.

Love to hear your experiences and/or tips!

Realizeyourgrowth.com

I mostly use rose quartz. 

I have a large quartz. 

Makes me feel lighthearted 

3tmq03.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Cool, I actually ordered a big ass rose quartz also ?

Realizeyourgrowth.com

Damn, these crystals have some serious kick to them. I laid the rose quartz on my heart area for maybe 20 minutes when going to bed.

My whole body started vibrating and felt like it was charged. As if my field of awareness was charged.

I had some crazy dreams during the night. Seems like I cried during sleeping. Now, the next morning, I still slightly feel it in my body.

More experimentation is on the way, but very impressed so far.

Realizeyourgrowth.com

I have quite a few crystals. When I started out with them, I used to hold them in my hand and communicate with them. To talk to them. I would look up the uses of each online, and bring similar topics that I talked with them. They are said to be a lower form of living being, not quite like animals or plants, but some form of life structure.

You can also just concentrate an intention on a specific blue stone and bless it, then put it on your throat while you are laying down.

im about to buy some too, dont necessarily ”believe” it but im willing to try it, maybe some amethyst and rose quartz

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Identity would be curious to hear your further findings when you've experimented a bit more with them:)

@Rilles Nice, good luck, love to hear your experiences also!

@Waken Sure, Ill share my findings ??‍♂️ 

Realizeyourgrowth.com

This always confuses me...

Doesn't the crystal get its healing power from the mind.

Rose quartz for example helps attract love. Good for healing heart chakra let's say. I imagine an effective practice would be to lie on your back with the rose quartz on your chest. And then do various kinds of visualizations about love and opening heart chakra.

My point is, does the crystal itself actually possess healing capabilities?

Wouldn't the meditation or visualization be just as effective without the stone?

Perhaps...some of my psychic intuitive friends think it's pretty obvious...but I personally don't get much from them. It's all mind.

I think that if you spend time charging the stone with a specific intention, then it will be effective. But again, it has nothing to do w the stone and everything to do with the focus of your awareness.

Edited by Adam M

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

1 hour ago, Adam M said:

This always confuses me...

Doesn't the crystal get its healing power from the mind.

Rose quartz for example helps attract love. Good for healing heart chakra let's say. I imagine an effective practice would be to lie on your back with the rose quartz on your chest. And then do various kinds of visualizations about love and opening heart chakra.

My point is, does the crystal itself actually possess healing capabilities?

Wouldn't the meditation or visualization be just as effective without the stone?

Perhaps...some of my psychic intuitive friends think it's pretty obvious...but I personally don't get much from them. It's all mind.

I think that if you spend time charging the stone with a specific intention, then it will be effective. But again, it has nothing to do w the stone and everything to do with the focus of your awareness.

Can you find a boundary between your awareness and the rock?

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Adam M Guess it’s dependent on definitions of mind, me, real, etc.

But simply said, when I meditate and hold a crystal in my hand, I feel a certain energy coming from it. I bought a few, and they seem to have different vibes to them.

I would say that I could feel the difference in a double blind experiment. Closed eyes, random stone vs crystal.

Maybe one type of crystal vs. Another.

Realizeyourgrowth.com

I use labradoride combined with a clear quartz cluster for a lot my of work, including healing work.
I like to approach it from the point of transformation . 

Here are my doggies. :D 

nse-6340571710246338975-2084451626.jpg

nse-2054204834759336064-IMG_20200327_193650.jpg.jpg

Edited by Yog

@Yog Beautiful! Especially the top one looks cool :D 

Healing work for yourself, or also for others?

Is there a specific method you use?

Realizeyourgrowth.com

Update; I’ve been using the crystals quite a lot the last week.

What seems to work best for me is to take one that I feel drawn to, and hold it during meditation. Allowing it’s “vibe” to flow through me.

Hard to say what exact effects it has, but it sure feels nice ?

Realizeyourgrowth.com

Sounds like bullshit. Could possibly be placebo and there is the potential for scammers. But so does a lot of stuff. Would be open to trying it. How are the crystals explained to work? And what exactly is healing?

On 27/03/2020 at 8:34 AM, Identity said:

@Adam M Guess it’s dependent on definitions of mind, me, real, etc.

But simply said, when I meditate and hold a crystal in my hand, I feel a certain energy coming from it. I bought a few, and they seem to have different vibes to them.

I would say that I could feel the difference in a double blind experiment. Closed eyes, random stone vs crystal.

Maybe one type of crystal vs. Another.

I understand! I actually have this experience too. 

Even though I have doubt. I am still sensitive to feel slight differences in energy with the crystals. I imagine this would be even more amplified if the Crystal is charged with intention! Awesome stuff.

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

23 hours ago, AlphaAbundance said:

Sounds like bullshit. Could possibly be placebo and there is the potential for scammers. But so does a lot of stuff. Would be open to trying it. How are the crystals explained to work? And what exactly is healing?

What do you think the placebo effect is? 

@Identity Crystals do work. One can benefit from them a lot. Search about "Rudraksha" it's a powerful bead. I wear it and wow do I feel it's energy. Be sure to READ a lot about it. It's mostly for people who live alone. If you wear it when you have a relationship it might end it. Be careful about it.

My recommended crystals:
Pyrite (very powerful for making decisions), clear quartz (amplifies other crystals), rose quartz (for heart/love/compassion/letting go), malachite (absorbs bad energy from the body), black tourmaline (a powerful shield from bad energy, mostly used on neck, very useful when engaging other people).

Mahadev