Beginner Mind

Awareness and its qualities

54 posts in this topic

@Beginner Mind

1 minute ago, Beginner Mind said:

You seem more like a "let's design your ideal life and ideal self" kinda guy. 

I think you're trying to do this.

2 minutes ago, Beginner Mind said:

Right now I'm more of a "do nothing (literally nothing) except rest as Awareness" kinda guy.

But you think this is what will get you what's above.

Why not just go for happiness and feeling good, which is what everyone wants anyways.

Why do you want to do literally nothing?? Hmmm, i bet it's because you think you will feel better and be better in the having of it.

@Nahm We love doing it the hard way eh o.O

@Beginner Mind In Rupert terms, don’t forget the outward path ?

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@Raptorsin7 @Nahm Just to give a brief background, I'm unemployed and miserable.  I had a glimpse of my true nature a few weeks ago which has sparked a desire to deepen the happiness that was experienced during that glimpse.  So that's where my focus is right now. But like I said, there will come a time when I'll be ready to get my shit together, and Nahm will be the perfect guy to talk to when that time comes.

@LfcCharlie4 Thanks for the reminder bro. B|

44 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Beginner Mind (That is not indicative of me or the sessions at all btw, but I think a dead horse is being beat here so to speak.) 

My bad.  Didn't mean to misrepresent you.  That's just the impression I got from the "Dream Board" stuff you've got goin on.  Seems like it's about designing yourself and your life according to your dreams or something like that, but yeah I actually have no clue what you're all about if I'm honest.  xD

Do you help people deepen their Awareness of Awareness?  That's where I'm at right now.

Edited by Beginner Mind

@Beginner Mind He's talking about me I think. 

What i wrote is spiritual arrogance and bullying lol. The sessions aren't bullying and arrogance, it's just guidance on the path. 

Whatever that means for you, literally. 

@Beginner Mind Haha thanks. I made it right before they won the championship. I was only off by one game. Raptorsin6 has a nice ring to It to lol

34 minutes ago, Beginner Mind said:

Do you help people deepen their Awareness of Awareness?  That's where I'm at right now.

Yes. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE