billiesimon

What are the Self Help benefits of Awakening?

9 posts in this topic

I'm pursuing awakening through meditation, self inquiry and even testing some breathing techniques for shadow work and consciousness.

I've started and I'm doing all of this for just one purpuse:

Unity and absolute Love. Feeling reintegrated with reality and with my self. Finding the completeness that I've never felt in my life.

But... apart from the "classical" goals of awakening (unity, truth, love etc).... 

What are the success-related benefits?
What are the social life benefits?
What are the physical-health benefits?

In a few words: Does spiritual awakening give you a psychological empowerment if you want to achieve success? (in a conscious manner of course)

Or is it just getting the absolute Knowledge and then reverting back to living a loser lifestyle? (but with mystical knowledge in your head)

My intellectual guess is that once you awaken you get so much confidence in Love, in Life and in your Existence that you receive a HUGE BOOST in your practical success-related lifestyle. Am I right or wrong?

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

Addendum:
The two main areas that I'm curious about are 

- Getting the confidence and the peace of mind, the stillness, to create financial freedom without feeling the absolute dread I feel right now in my ego

- Getting the confidence and the sense of Love and Unity to FIND and CONNECT with new people and find new friends, a new social life

Inquire in the now.

Yeah to be honest, it seems like every aspect of your life can benefit from awakening. Except all the emotional suffering you'll go through getting there and dealing with trauma and etc.

Genesis 27:27-29

4 minutes ago, DreamScape said:

Yeah to be honest, it seems like every aspect of your life can benefit from awakening. Except all the emotional suffering you'll go through getting there and dealing with trauma and etc.

I've had emotional suffering all my life so.. Who cares? :) this time the suffering has a meaning and a higher purpose. The only thing that matters is awakening and Love and Abundance. 

Inquire in the now.

everything you can imagine, and much more.

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

You become happy like Leo was in the enlighten video.

Some of your questions get answered in this video