Malekakisioannis

According to Leo everyone is lacking except himself.

43 posts in this topic

I'm looking forward to the new videos and digging the truth of his newest posts. Could it be that Leo has managed to stabilise himself in non-duality so quickly?

To be even more clear, there is much in Leo that is lacking and could use development.

It's a never-ending self-improvement project.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

There are infinite infinities and infinities of those infinities.... and so on!

There is no ground, for this problem is beyond the Earthly Realm of Consciousness.  

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

According to Leo, Leo is everyone. And all is Perfect.

Fuck yeah! This is what I call authenticity and truth with no BS

I am You

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

To be even more clear, there is much in Leo that is lacking and could use development.

I'm guessing corona has cut your meditation retreat short, kinda ironic considering you were wanting to self isolate to begin with

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

@Leo Gura It does matter. dont tell me that you have not been influenced by other humans in your life.a lot of what i am has been influenced by you in ways that you cant even imagine.you have no idea how many places,how many emotions,how many thoughs,awakenings your voice has accompanied all around the world,and you still do and will be doing that.the fact that there are people here giving you attention and love depends on the fact that you ve given value to us by being able to transmit your passion or by being a pioneer in the field.if you were sitting telling people that you are a spotted girrafe you would be all alone...

11 hours ago, Malekakisioannis said:

Is it just me or do i get the sense, from what leo is posting for the last year,that he is the one and only true authority on awakening and everyone else is lacking consciousness. I thought the opposite of awakned was being egoistic and narcissistic but it seems that as Leo ia getting deeper into himself he is being more and more egocentrical. He may be the only being alive that has experienced such states of consciousness but i would never want to seem like him. Sorry for the hate, i deeply respect Leo for what he has done for the last years but he seems more devilish than ever. 

The truth is that Leo has change a little bit track after the use of psychedelics and the same happened to me as well.He was always straight and cynical.This might be a fact but if you feel like that the problem is yours and you should see what you can absorb from his videos.There are older videos of him which are gold.He sometimes has that egotistic vibe which need a lot of work not to be affected by it.Of course lets don't forget that Leo talks and have seen so much low consciousness people on this forum and generally on the web and its normal to feel like speaking to sheeps because this is the case on high percent scale.Leo though you should stop pointing your superiority xaxaxa.Greetings from Greece!!!

In real life I wouldn't hang out with ppl like Leo. His character really annoys and bores me. But I am not here for making friends. He clearly have the intent to wake the people up and is honest in that matter. I don't like him but I love him. Like an annoying brother or sister.

Edited by Tetrapeter

On 22.3.2020 at 9:42 PM, Leo Gura said:

Alone the idea of improving oneself is the biggest illusion and self limitation. There is nothing to improve and no way to get "better" than before.

What's the difference between a duck?

On 3/22/2020 at 4:42 PM, Leo Gura said:

Like what, out of curiosity?

There isn't anything happening... you know that ?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@Leo Gura is Leo enlightenment NPC bot? Haha. Leo spelled backwards is Oel which sounds very similar to all when you say it. 

It's a blessing. Bless you! Bless ALL!

Like with everything: eat the fruit and spit out the seeds. You don't need to jive 100% with Leos ideas and teachings. You don't have to like what he says and the way he says it 100%.

Something that never gets aknowledged here: I don't know where you are from, but the fact that Leo has grown up in America affects the way he articulates his thoughts and the words he chooses. He might be a fish in water about this, but for an european it's pretty obvious. This is just one of the factors. 

Edited by molosku

@Malekakisioannis you’re getting caught in the content of what Leo is saying rather than what he is pointing to.

What he is sharing is beyond the veil of words he is using. Look beyond the words. What is it in your experience that he is so insistently pointing to? Even the most unconscious moments in ones behaviour has consciousness within it.

Be careful not to get so consumed by critique that the critique you give is the very thing that halts your development.

Edited by Jacobsrw