Anton Rogachevski

Heart Awakening?

105 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

For example, he talks about past lives, opening chakras, his wife leaving her body, etc. This is all imaginary from my level of realization. I don't get the sense that he is conscious that such things are part of his imagination.

Oh come on, he's obviously conscious that it's only one manifestation of the infinity. The yogic considerations of chakras, nadis, mantras are presumably a description of what yogis have observed on the human structure. It may be useful to gain better control over the human system, reach higher level of experience until ultimately this karmic structure dissipates itself because it reached a point of absolute fullfilment.

Because as deep as your awakenings may be we don't know how you will react if you had to give up your breath, physical life etc. You may claim during some awakenings that you are utterly unworried about death anymore but you are still speaking from the Leo tripping platform. When after your physical death you will be confronted to the absoluteness of eternal void, without your human life to back you up we don't know how you will react.

I'm saying this without arrogance, all those powerful trips and realizations may allow you to conduct your afterlife gracefully when it comes.

Edited by Tetcher

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Really, really, deeply Awaken. Profoundly Awaken. You must Awaken deeper than the Buddha.

Deeper than Buddha? 

He seems to have discovered the wisdom of reality pretty deeply. At least from what we know historically.

Why isn't his depth enough?

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

But you're probably not conscious of imagination is. It goes far beyond simply thoughts in your head. It also involves physical objects like cars and trees.

maybe you need to invent a word for conscious imagination. there is too much confusion on this word if you simply say imagination. How about god-imagination or absolute imagination

For example, he talks about past lives, opening chakras, his wife leaving her body, etc. This is all imaginary from my level of realization. I don't get the sense that he is conscious that such things are part of his imagination.

Sadghuru clearly says in one video that reincarnation and karma do not exist. 

Sadhguru - There is no such thing as your soul. The process of reincarnation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlzXhiQa4mk

Edited by OBEler

4 hours ago, fridjonk said:

@Leo Gura Will you experiment with super-mushroom doses, 30g+ ?

maybe that could be good for healing. 

Edit: When will you imagine big enough balls to take 30g. ?

I don't know if that's necessary.

Maybe some day. But 5-Meo-DMT is far superior to that for our work of Awakening. 30g of mushrooms will throw you into a twisted nest of crazy dream-like consciousness and you'll hardly remember a thing when you return. Mushrooms are very chaotic and twisted. Not good for reaching clarity.

4 hours ago, mandyjw said:

What is the relationship between healing and feeling? 

What is the relationship between feeling and consciousness?

What is the relationship between feeling and Love? 

What is the relationship between feeling and thinking?

What is the difference between an open heart and an open mind? 

All I know is, healing = Truth & Love.

3 hours ago, traveler said:

You're still projecting lack. You're still projecting a story onto your experience.

Sure you have had that experience, probably way deeper than here, but high experiences always come with a low, which is the mind typically creates a very strong belief/story around it. 

With all of your apparent psychedelic use, I find it impossible for you not to be full of unconscious egoic beliefs. Why? Because "I've" seen "God", and the spiritual search and ego was tenfolded when ego showed up again, and that was full immersion on WEED.

I haven't just seen God. I am God.

3 hours ago, Derek White said:

Yes, he doesn’t seem to be talking about being conscious of that, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he knows it’s all imagination. He keeps his highest teachings very secretive. I remember a video of him talking about mind being an “imagination tree” where you can imagine whatever you want, but that could just be ordinary self-help.

I can't really explain it to you, but my highest awakening has shown me that he is not awake.

But you're welcome to question that. Maybe I'm wrong.

If he has secret teachings then I can't speak to that. I can only speak to his public teachings.

3 hours ago, billiesimon said:

Deeper than Buddha? 

He seems to have discovered the wisdom of reality pretty deeply. At least from what we know historically.

Why isn't his depth enough?

Why would you stop shy of something deeper if something deeper is possible?

Why wouldn't you want the deepest consciousness?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura So Glad to be reading your posts again Leo. I swear everything that your talking about and addressing on this thread i feel like i had a direct experience of. The eternal now. The way in which im creating meaning out of symbols and sounds, sounds and sights inside my mind. I honestly felt what its like to feel as if the thoughts in your head arent any different from the sounds out in the "outer" world. Having this experienced changed my perspective and priorities in life for the better. My only desire is to get back to that God state of consciousness. I hope to one day attend one of your workshops if you ever do host any. 

Edited by Rinne

5 minutes ago, Rinne said:

@Leo Gura I honestly felt what its like to feel as if the thoughts in your head arent any different from the sounds out in the "outer" world.

Yes, I know that feeling.

My only desire is to get back to that God state of consciousness.

I know this feeling too.

I hope to one day attend one of your workshops if you ever do host any. 

Maybe after the virus passes.

@Leo Gura didn’t know where to message you so thought I’d put it here. 

have you tried Wim Hof Method to help you heal your thyroid and other issues, I know he’s helped a lot of people with issues that just wouldn’t go, and the Breathing + Cold Showers can’t hurt with this Virus going round, especially the breathing. 

Over the last few weeks I’ve been practicing since Covid came over to the UK, and it’s helped clear my sinuses and boosted my energy hugely, id recommend it to anyone, especially during this time. 

here’s the basic breathing, and the cold shower is simply starting with 10 seconds, working up to 2-5 minutes, combining the 2 is like a mini high. 

https://youtu.be/tybOi4hjZFQ

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

2 hours ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

have you tried Wim Hof Method to help you heal your thyroid and other issues

It warrants further experimentation.

@Leo Gura  Honestly, I was skeptical that a bit of breathing and cold showers could help that much, but I thought I'd give it a go and am doing it morning and night, and fuck me, it seems like something that should be taught in high school. 

Wim is a genius, to say the least, I also like how he's appealing to the mainstream by being scientifically tested on left, right and centre so all the practices are 'scientifically approved' which is like a Stage Orange society's dream. 

I'd love for you to do it every morning for 30 days and report back any changes you notice, actually just got an idea for a thread. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@LfcCharlie4 I may try that. How long is your breathing session?

@Leo Gura I just made a thread on it, his YT one is 3 rounds of 30 breaths, and around 10 minutes, then I'll have the cold shower for 2-5 but I've been doing them a while and I'm weird and love them now :D

In his course, the 'longer' one is 18 minutes, and 4 rounds of 40 breaths per round with 'no breathing' time of 90 seconds, 120 seconds, 120 seconds and lastly 150 seconds (I can't do this yet)

I'd say start with the 11 minutes one, and try to turn your shower cold for just 10 seconds and work it up. If you like it maybe get his course it's like 50% off due to Covid-19 atm, I'm on week one. The third component is the stretching/ meditation/ mindfulness work which you probably won't need really as you already do it. 

The biggest thing for me is how much energy and buzz it gives you so early in the morning, and it makes you feel amazing. 

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, I know that feeling.

I know this feeling too.

Maybe after the virus passes.

@Leo Gura yo! Brill idea. Id attend a workshop if you were to hold one!!! Brilliant

15 hours ago, StripedGiraffe said:

@Leo Gura For what it's worth, I had an insight a couple of weeks ago during meditation about your thyroid issue (I'm a psychic/intuitive healer). The insight was that the thyroid issue is being caused by a throat chakra block centered around something you are not saying to your parents and possibly your brother. There's something you are not willing to think about and express to them. This is blocking your healing and integration. If you'd like, I'd be happy to do a distance healing session for you and possibly give you more insight. Either way, I'd say it's worth contemplating for yourself.

I like this! :)

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, he says some of the same stuff. But it's a question degree and depth. He's certainly much more awake than most humans. But then there are levels which I don't believe even he has ever accessed given his limited neurochemistry.

@Leo Gura What is your perspective on Kriya Yoga, or yogic practices which have some sort of chakra system added to them as supplementation? Does what you're saying here have any ramifications to that and etc.

Obviously you're saying everything is imaginary. My question to you is, by using difference phrasing, is the chakra system fictional? Does it actually exist? i.e. is real in the same way this "table" in front of me is real, like it's an existing structure. I've had strong experiences with my third eye having sensations, or if I'm doing spinal breathing I will interpret there to be energy spots on my spine. What makes this tricky however is the fact this spinal breathing is a visualisation exercise of imagining prana moving up the spine, so my mind can be seeing what it wants to see or my mind rather will change my bodily sensations to match my visualisations ( I need to experiment with this a lot more than I currently am). 

So does this structure called the chakra system exist? If it is true that (adding the phrase "If it is true that" because I don't want to pretend like I've directly experienced this) I imagine my nervous system to have an impact on my consciousness. The spine being a part of the nervous system, it is of energetic significance? I'm not ultimately concerned with rationalising it as nervous system or as this or that tbh, I'm just curious what you think about this entire concept of chakra system.

Is Kriya Yoga effective because it is using this existing structure called the chakra system (existing in the same sense this table in front of me exists)? 

---

Lots of things are blurring for me and I've perhaps created a false/strange-loopey dichotomy by making the distinction between fictional and imaginary as I did above. 

The biggest mindfuck for me I suppose is seeing glimpses that my labels for things are illusory, seeing glimpses of the fact that causality doesn't exist. Yet here exists science, here exists math. That just fucks with me I think, and it definitely freaks me out a lot if I contemplate it, I'm probably subconsciously preventing myself from examining it fully. 

----

ALSO, WELCOME BACK LEO I MISSED YOU. 

I'm so excited to see you talk about the various perspectives and teachers, especially now that you've been doing a lot of work, because there's still a lot I don't get. Love, or how it is someone like might Peter Ralston lack love realisation, what that means and why that is and etc..and other stuff about why some people/teachers/teachings/gurus only see one side or some facets but not others.

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

7 minutes ago, lmfao said:

@Leo Gura What is your perspective on Kriya Yoga, or yogic practices which have some sort of chakra system added to them as supplementation? 

My perspectives on Awakening changed a lot in the last month. I will explain more in new videos.

Obviously you're saying everything is imaginary. My question to you is, by using difference phrasing, is the chakra system fictional? Does it actually exist? i.e. is real in the same way this "table" in front of me is real, like it's an existing structure. I've had strong experiences with my third eye having sensations, or if I'm doing spinal breathing I will interpret there to be energy spots on my spine. What makes this tricky however is the fact this spinal breathing is a visualisation exercise of imagining prana moving up the spine, so my mind can be seeing what it wants to see or my mind rather will change my bodily sensations to match my visualisations ( I need to experiment with this a lot more than I currently am). 

So does this structure called the chakra system exist? If it is true that (adding the phrase "If it is true that" because I don't want to pretend like I've directly experienced this) I imagine my nervous system to have an impact on my consciousness. The spine being a part of the nervous system, it is of energetic significance? I'm not ultimately concerned with rationalising it as nervous system or as this or that tbh, I'm just curious what you think about this entire concept of chakra system.

To me it's obvious that chakras are imaginary. BUT! So is the Earth. So... just because it is imaginary doesn't mean you can't use it. The whole point of yoga is to imagine those things and use that to prop yourself up. So I'm not saying it doesn't work.

Lots of things are blurring for me and I've perhaps created a false/strange-loopey dichotomy by making the distinction between fictional and imaginary as I did above.

Yes, that's the trickery of consciousness. It's ingeniously self-deceptive.

The biggest mindfuck for me I suppose is seeing glimpses that my labels for things are illusory, seeing glimpses of the fact that causality doesn't exist.

Causality is pure illusion. No such thing at all.

Yet here exists science, here exists math.

Where do they exist? Both are imaginary.

ALSO, WELCOME BACK LEO I MISSED YOU. 

Thanks! Not fully back yet.

20 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You're really hung up on that, eh?

You have a long way to go till true Awakening. You're still stuck at the level of mind.

The value is infinite.

I had a first really realization, awakening direct experience , it is very profound that I don't know what will happen in the next days , years , months,that will come, i experience something that my reaction while tripping was oh shit!! Right here in this very moment , there is no turning back! I experience things that it shattered my whole life, my whole view of reality,.. it is insanity.... INSANITTTTTTTTTTYYYY! I thought what i am reading to your booklist and what i am watching is really it but, when you are at the top of what you currently know and it revealed to you something that is really far faaaaar faaaaar biiig than you currently know all you can do is fuck!!!! Accept this! You don't have a choice!! In that trip i want to call mommy for help oh man!! What i am doing to myself ... this is crazy stuff!

Everyone can do this.. but not anyone will do it... wooooooh!  

What i experience is so Biggggggggggg that until now i am still grasping that direct experience and i am trying to shed anything that will shed after that experience and i am letting myself go out to my cocoon.. 

i think after that experience i will focus to my life purpose... i have so many direct experience.. like Love, (the feeling) and the experience of it..  how i am love, i am love .. i know not deep enough like yours, but from my realization in my level of consciousness before that trip opened me up in the depth of love... i am thinking if i will watch your videos about love but, until now i am detached to other experiences because i wanna comprehend my own experience and i am until now letting myself to uncover anything within myself whatever was being unlocked after that hugeeee awakening i had.. 

and i am trying whatever I experience i will put it right here in sober state, I don't wanna lose it ... i want to send it in my subconscious mind haha.. it is huge i need time to let my self in solitude confinement not because of corona virus haha

i feel like i need to open myself each day to whatever will be coming out with the use of solitude.. each day i am in solitude to let things out whatever things that will come out to me... it is huge that i really want to do that... 

if you have any advice or say please let me know. I need something to add up to my lessons you are advance as fuck! But so i am humbling myself to someone like you... but at the same time i know i have a solo journey that i must honor..  but yea! I am ignorant so i must humble myself....  i am open minded to YOU ?

Edited by John Iverson

19 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's far more radical than that. Since all difference is absolutely relative, there is no difference whatsoever between start and end, therefore it never started. You are imagining right now that it started at some point, and thereby you create the illusion of it having started. This illusion of a start is indistinguishable from reality, so it seems as though it started. But it never did. Everything always starts and ends right now! Your parents start and end right now! They were never real! They didn't give birth to you. You are concocting that story on the fly RIGHT NOW for the first time! This is its start and its end.

It's absolutely crucial to become conscious that there is no difference between start and end within consciousness. Oneness cannot have a beginning or an end.

There was never just void. That void is something you imagine existed in the past to explain the present. But past is something you're imagining right now for the very first time! Even the idea that you've imagined the past before is wrong, because that assumes a past! You've never imagined the past before. You are imagining right now for the first time that you've imagined the past in the past many times before, thereby creating "memory". Memory is nothing but imagination in the present. Everything you think you remember is actually you imagining for the first time in the present without realizing that you're doing so. Ta-da!

It sure is a mindfuck, eh? ;)

Leo, i wanna give you deep appreciation to everything that you are doing right now.. it is really hard.. i know that after what i experience lately in my trip, people here underestimate the hardships you are experiencing, for every awakening you have, plus the survival that you must consistently do.. it is really really hard... 

after that trip i realize that this kind of work is hard.. 

what i am doing to myself is hard, I don't know if challenging, but it is very very hard.. if you are in the middle of insanity or in the middle of hardship you are the one who will stand up And really go on with life and face it and do the necessary action whatever things that will show up to you, either you do the laundry while pursuing your life purpose.. eating, cooking... cleaning the toilet.. doing videos at the sametime.. or you're in the trip and your trip is insanity... you are the one who will accept it and win  it... oh man! 

So given what i said, props!! to you Leo!! And given you are awakened as fuck! Like you go beyond anyone else in the history of human being right now.. 

my awakening is very huge i know is hard.. what more to you.. !!

so i want to give you my deepest appreciation, not as someone who idolizes you but someone that i also knew how hard this kind of stuff is... it is really really hard.. you cannot rely on someone.. given your current situation how can you do it.. nooo.. in our own journey ourselves is the only one we can rely on.. we can ask for help but nothing can really help us but ourselves.. we need help sometimes.. do this for me kind of things

I IMAGINE YOU'RE MAMA IS CRYING , what happen to my son.. he is completly gone... maybe, to you , you cannot help yourself to give love and give compassion to the ignorance of all humans,. I know that Leo.. i Know that..

maybe i am not enlightened as you, but.. i know that, this kind of love i wanna give to myself that is until now ignorant, and for all humans 

i know i am still ignorant given your current awakening.. 

So i wanna give you deepp appreciation Leo Deep Appreciation 

@Leo Gura

Nice to hear you're back again, Leo ?

I like your new approach, it gives me good vibes, it seems like taking a break has had a positive effect on you!

Keep on the good work✌? 

Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.

@Leo Gura  On the topic of the Heart Chakra, thank you for assisting me to find you and me as one. Your teachings helped me ground my life and open my Heart Chakra which has been closed for like the past 13 years, My incarnation Aurora Jokes is 20 years old. 

Also, imagine what the ox looks like in full in your mind and realize the image of the ox is the ox as an image. The ox can be an image as well as the ox.