Anton Rogachevski

Heart Awakening?

105 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, Dand said:

Is not everything imagined?

Yes, you're imagining that now. But you're probably not conscious of imagination is. It goes far beyond simply thoughts in your head. It also involves physical objects like cars and trees.

Wouldn't that imply that every perspective of reality is also an illusion?

Perspectives are one thing.

But then there is the present moment which is what's Absolute Truth.

It's tricky because there are so many levels to illusion. It's a work of absolute genius. I call God the Perfect Illusion.

13 minutes ago, Thewritersunion said:

@Leo Gura What happened during your first Heart Awakening? 

I realized for the first time that God is real, at which point my heart filled with energy that seemed to explode and shoot out my fingertips like Force lighting, and it terrified the hell out of me. I was filled with God's Absolute Love. I realized that Love is not just a human emotion but something much more fundamental and metaphysical.

It took many more awakenings to get a fuller understanding of what God and Love actually are. That was merely by first introduction to those notions. It was so radical and otherworldly that my mind had no frame of reference to understand it. It took me about a year to integrate that one breakthrough.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura

realized for the first time that God is real, at which point my heart filled with energy that seems to explode and shoot out my fingertips like Force lighting and it terrified the hell out of me. I was filled with God's Absolute Love. I realized that Love is not just a human emotion but something much more fundamental and metaphysical.

Was that during your first 5-Meo breakthrough?

@Leo Gura Have you been able to heal your thyroid with your imagination?

Didn’t Sadhguru heal himself and I swear I heard him say reality is imaginary. He does say some of the same stuff as you. So why is he not awake?

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb

@Leo Gura Ah, I felt my heart being ripped from my chest :P I only could stand it for five minutes, then I quit lol

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

Leo just a curious question. Have you ever experienced what depersonalization is? 

9 minutes ago, bazera said:

@Leo Gura

Was that during your first 5-Meo breakthrough?

Yes, 30mg snorted. It was intense.

8 minutes ago, Derek White said:

@Leo Gura Have you been able to heal your thyroid with your imagination?

No, not yet.

Didn’t Sadhguru heal himself and I swear I heard him say reality is imaginary. He does say some of the same stuff as you. So why is he not awake?

Yes, he says some of the same stuff. But it's a question degree and depth. He's certainly much more awake than most humans. But then there are levels which I don't believe even he has ever accessed given his limited neurochemistry.

For example, he talks about past lives, opening chakras, his wife leaving her body, etc. This is all imaginary from my level of realization. I don't get the sense that he is conscious that such things are part of his imagination.

6 minutes ago, arlin said:

Leo just a curious question. Have you ever experienced what depersonalization is? 

No. It's hard for me to relate with that.

It's certainly nowhere close to Awakening.

8 minutes ago, Thewritersunion said:

@Leo Gura What Self-Healing have you been able to do as of far?

That's not something I've had success with yet. But also not much practice.

My healing has been derailed by ever deeper awakenings which make healing oneself seem like a moot point.

Healing is a lower power than Awakening.

When you are fully conscious that you are God, nothing needs healing. There is no difference between being healthy or sick at that level of consciousness. The desire to heal is in some sense egotistical. It assumes that something is less than Perfect, which is a delusion.

At the same time, I do want to heal. It's practically necessary to keep doing my work. Life sucks when you got a chronic illness.

Ah, so do you need more Earthly Motivation? 

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No

Wouldnt you say that is a step to awakening? You mentioned it in your side effects of meditation video.

1 minute ago, arlin said:

Wouldnt you say that is a step to awakening? You mentioned it in your side effects of meditation video.

The ability to heal is an independent variable.

You can be awake with it or without it.

@Leo Gura For what it's worth, I had an insight a couple of weeks ago during meditation about your thyroid issue (I'm a psychic/intuitive healer). The insight was that the thyroid issue is being caused by a throat chakra block centered around something you are not saying to your parents and possibly your brother. There's something you are not willing to think about and express to them. This is blocking your healing and integration. If you'd like, I'd be happy to do a distance healing session for you and possibly give you more insight. Either way, I'd say it's worth contemplating for yourself.

Edited by StripedGiraffe

Transformation and Healing Course Coming Soon! https://www.youtube.com/c/davidmillervideos

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Omg leo you quoted the wrong guy ahahahah xD

:P

@Leo Gura Hi I just want to say as an ego thank you so much for the work you put in your channel and helping people who Looking for The Truth thank you and also thank you God.

@Leo Gura Will you experiment with super-mushroom doses, 30g+ ?

maybe that could be good for healing. 

Edit: When will you imagine big enough balls to take 30g. ?

Edited by fridjonk

35 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

What is the relationship between healing and feeling? 

What is the relationship between feeling and consciousness?

What is the relationship between feeling and Love? 

What is the relationship between feeling and thinking?

What is the difference between an open heart and an open mind? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

48 minutes ago, fridjonk said:

@Leo Gura Will you experiment with super-mushroom doses, +30g?

maybe that could be good for healing. 

"I am Mario."

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Superficially, yes.

But there is a deeper level. You are lacking God-consciousness.

With God-consciousness it is seen that there are no others. Everything is god. You can not escape god. Therefore there are no other people who haven't realized God-consciousness. Apparently there is, but with a closer look, it's just you/nothing saying stuff that has no meaning whatsoever. It's just appearing, for no one.

You're still projecting lack. You're still projecting a story onto your experience.

Sure you have had that experience, probably way deeper than here, but high experiences always come with a low, which is the mind typically creates a very strong belief/story around it. 

With all of your apparent psychedelic use, I find it impossible for you not to be full of unconscious egoic beliefs. Why? Because "I've" seen "God", and the spiritual search and ego was tenfolded when ego showed up again, and that was full immersion on WEED. 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

For example, he talks about past lives, opening chakras, his wife leaving her body, etc. This is all imaginary from my level of realization. I don't get the sense that he is conscious that such things are part of his imagination.

Yes, he doesn’t seem to be talking about being conscious of that, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he knows it’s all imagination. He keeps his highest teachings very secretive. I remember a video of him talking about mind being an “imagination tree” where you can imagine whatever you want, but that could just be ordinary self-help. 

On 2019-12-17 at 7:35 PM, Derek White said:

In this video Sadhguru talks about how a well established mind (Kalpavriksha; Kalpa= imagination, Vriksha= mind) can manifest whatever it imagines. I think it's cool cause that's what @Leo Gura talks about all the time.  

@Dand Sadhguru’s stance on psychedelics is more nuanced. In the video he is talking about recreational drugs. He does agree psychedelics can be used to awaken. He is tight lipped about these things for obvious reasons. I made a post which might explain his stance better.

On 2020-02-16 at 3:32 PM, Derek White said:

@4201 Sadhguru is a bit of a hypocrite and not being transparent on this topic. Probably due to social reasons. There is a video of him drinking cobra venom...

In one article he says, “Consumption of mercury is very much a part of yogic practice”, and “In the South, we have temples where the idol is made of nine deadly poisons. They are called navapashanas. A cocktail of poisons together become very healing and medicinal in nature. It is a very deep science of how to convert visha into amrita – of making a cocktail of poisons, which would instantly kill you, but instead it nourishes you. People consume the water that runs off these idols and it is very healing. But slowly the deity wears out. Generally their lifespan could be anywhere between hundred and fifty to two hundred years depending upon the size. Slowly they lose their shape and form because every day as water falls on it, it wears out and people are drinking it up, taking the Divine in.”

This is the article: https://isha.sadhguru.org/ca/en/sadhguru/mystic/rasa-vaidya

It is very common to see yogis in India smoke marijuana or any other drug. Drugs are used in many Indian traditions. There was a video where Sadhguru was talking about how he can give people a drink that could enlighten them or kill them (upon dying they would be enlightened), but I can’t find it now. Regardless, the use “Amrit” or “Amrita” for spirituality is well known in India which Sadhguru agrees. So if we can use mercury,  nine-poisons, lingams, and occult practice, why can’t we use other chemicals?

Here are some other articles by him: https://isha.sadhguru.org/ca/en/wisdom/article/ayahuasca-parasitic-purging (On ayahuasca)

https://isha.sadhguru.org/ca/en/wisdom/article/drugs-and-the-spiritual-path-possibility-or-pitfall (In this one he clearly says it is a possibility to use drugs to awaken)

”So drugs are the lowest possibility, but still a possibility.” - Sadhguru

In short, he is mostly talking about recreational drug use. He is very tight lipped about using them for awakening.

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb