Anton Rogachevski

Heart Awakening?

105 posts in this topic

I would say no, not really.

He could, in a sense, understand what the heart is all about... but that's not the same as actually being grounded in the heart. 

Ime; there's awakening of the universal mind,

and the awakening of the cosmic heart.

Wisdom and Love.

The integration and embodiment of both would result in what we may call "a fully awakened being".

Even someone with a heart awakening still has only a tiny sense of what Love truly means.

There cannot be an understanding of Love without full God realization. Because God is Love. But you do not understand what God is, so you do not really understand what Love is.

The only one who can understand what Love is, is God. So you must become God. Which simply means you must Awaken. Really, really, deeply Awaken. Profoundly Awaken. You must Awaken deeper than the Buddha. And how do you do that?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Even someone with a heart awakening still has only a tiny sense of what Love truly means.

There cannot be an understanding of Love without full God realization. Because God is Love. But you do not understand what God is, so you do not really understand what Love is.

The only one who can understand what Love is, is God. So you must become God. Which simply means you must Awaken. Really, really, deeply Awaken. Profoundly Awaken. You must Awaken deeper than the Buddha. And how do you do that?

@Leo Gura powerful psychedelics and consciousness practises? 

6 minutes ago, Anton Rogachevski said:

@Leo Gura

Welcome back dude!

Should one have a permanent state or can he have the state go back and still have the right to speak about it?

The notion of "permanence" requires deconstruction because it is dualistic.

What is the difference between permanent and temporary if all is one?

At the moment of full God-realization, there is no such difference. But of course you're not likely to stay in that God-consciousness for long. You will fall out of it over and over again. But even so, at least you'll have a memory of what Absolute Love is. Which is a great thing to have. It can serve as your compass in life.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

But of course you're not likely to stay in the God-mode for long.

yNlQWRM.jpg

6 minutes ago, Anton Rogachevski said:

@Leo Gura

It's inspiring and I wish to convey the importance of seeking it, but I fear that having not experienced Absolute Love it won't be as powerful. How can I know that what I'd experienced was actually it?

When you realize that death = Love, that will be it.

To realize this you must actually experience death. (Without physically harming the body.) Don't worry, it's impossible to miss it. But you can fool yourself into thinking you've gone all the way.

@Leo Gura Would you agree that coming to a realization is just as important as letting go of it?

3 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@Leo Gura Would you agree that coming to a realization is just as important as letting go of it?

It's more than just a realization or an insight, it is a live change in one's state of consciousness.

When it is your live state, the issue of letting go of it becomes inapplicable. You are it. Or you are not.

Holding it intellectually can become a problem, yes. If that's what you mean.

16 minutes ago, Vipassana said:

yNlQWRM.jpg

Simply, because "you" wouldn't be able to handle it. ;)

8 minutes ago, Anton Rogachevski said:

@Leo Gura

Isn't that what we are all experiencing right now?

Yes and no.

You are God and Love right now, and always, but you are not remotely conscious of that. It's the consciousness of it that matters. If you aren't conscious of it, you aren't Awake and it is not true for you.

An idea that you are God & Love is not the same as awareness of yourself as God and Love. Just as an idea of being a millionaire is not the same as sleeping on a pile of cash.

This requires a change in your state. All states are God, but not all states are aware that they are God. That's the key difference. You need to be in a state where you are aware of it, not merely thinking about it.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

No and yes.

You are God and Love right now, and always, but you are not remotely conscious of that. It's the consciousness of it that matters. If you aren't conscious of it, you aren't Awake and it is not true for you.

It seems as though I am conscious of that. 95% sure.

3 minutes ago, Anton Rogachevski said:

It seems as though I am conscious of that. 95% sure.

Not even close, friend.

Not even 1%.

But you're asking good questions which lead in the right direction. Keep at it.

@Leo Gura will you be reconciling the notions of Karma & reincarnation with your awakenings in a video? I am open minded to hear absolutely anything. You've been shattering the spiritual status quo and I find it exhilarating & extremely scary. 

22 minutes ago, Anton Rogachevski said:

Should I reach 100% consciousness of it and then go on and write a post in my blog about it?

Up to you.

It's okay to struggle with it in the meantime. Might take years to reach 100% consciousness. Baby steps. You don't have to wait to write stuff. Just understand that your writing might be incomplete or wrong.

20 minutes ago, Vipassana said:

@Leo Gura will you be reconciling the notions of Karma & reincarnation with your awakenings in a video? I am open minded to hear absolutely anything. You've been shattering the spiritual status quo and I find it exhilarating & extremely scary. 

I've realized there is no such thing as reincarnation, past lives, current lives, or karma. All are imaginary. There is only the Absolute Now.

Whatever is happening in your experience right now is all that has ever existed and all that will ever exist. You are God. And there is nothing outside you. Everything else is imaginary backstory you invented. You even imagine Leo ;)