Spiral Wizard

Sadhguru is such an OG

89 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

You can come up with a semi reasonable case that this is sexist. But this is not racist.

As per Leo's new guidelines, I would encourage you to not spread misinformation.

what is this a threat?

the woman on the picture def has a darker tone, if this is colour or melanin does not matter its a visual hint. don’t sell yourself that cheap - its getting into the negative range.

2 minutes ago, Bill W said:

Massive over reaction. How many times have you left the forum? 

would be the first time.

but i guess its getting closer by the count of how low spiritual on the scale it actually can get.

1 minute ago, remember said:

what is this a threat?

the woman on the picture def has a darker tone, if this is colour or melanin does not matter its a visual hint. don’t sell yourself that cheap - its getting into the negative range.

Your comments about race are more idiotic than the original post. And why is it a threat? You are seeing things that are not there, like a meltdown. It's not worth freaking out on. Now is the not the time to do that. I've been forever saying that. 

3 minutes ago, remember said:

what is this a threat?

Because you didn't read the entire thread, you misinterpreted the post as a joke.

And you have now spread incorrect information that this post is a racist joke.

Anyone who reads the entire thread will clearly interpret it as not a joke.

Therefore due to your laziness, you have effectively spread misinformation.

Lep has said he's sick of the spread of misinformation, and I personally think its great he's stepping up in this area.

So I'll reiterate, I would encourage you to not spread misinformation. Leo, and other people on this forum are sick of it, and are excited of the prospect of having a forum that puts more thought into their posts, and don't blatantly spread misinformation.

4 minutes ago, Bill W said:

Your comments about race are more idiotic than the original post. And why is it a threat? You are seeing things that are not there, like a meltdown. It's not worth freaking out on. Now is the not the time to do that. I've been forever saying that. 

i see that ☝️

its not me who’s telling that to me. nice try. what is in for you?

do you all feel better now? do yo feel really great like really amazing guys?

Edited by remember

Well, this is brutality for ya. 

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

13 minutes ago, remember said:

I am so lost to what is going on here ? Why is this racist and why is this sexist ? 

@Thewritersunion There is only love.