Spiral Wizard

Sadhguru is such an OG

89 posts in this topic

just watched this video and I have to say that I feel like the next decades will shake thing up, big time.

Leo is leveling things up, Actualized.org 2.0 is coming, Sadhguru is done with diplomacy and a lot of other hints give me the intuition that there is a tipping point. 

I think especially with the internet and increased globalization more and more enthusiastic masters will occur, with the life purpose to enlighten the world and maybe even in a RAW fashion. 
I am definitely excited to live in such times and I am looking foreword to contribute and to play my part. 

"The journey never ends, the point of arrival is always now." 

Be careful.

Sadhguru is not awake.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

You should delve deep into Osho if you want true definition of OG :D

B R E A T H E

@Leo Gura Who is awake? Can you give a list of people who you believe are at the highest levels of awakening? From most to least?

Eckhart Tolle? Wayne Dyer?

@Ya know If Sadhguru is not awake, then none of the teachers you've heard of are. Except maybe Leo. o.O

47 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Be careful.

Sadhguru is not awake.

Who is awake? 

@fridjonk Open mindedness is one of my values but I do have resistance to Leo shitting on every other spiritual teacher out there. I'd love to know if anyone else is comparable to him.

I acknowledge my development is not at a level where distinctions would be discernible, but I'd love to know what makes one person more enlightened than another, what the limitations are for one and the transcendent elements of the other. 

33 minutes ago, Ya know said:

@Leo Gura Who is awake? Can you give a list of people who you believe are at the highest levels of awakening? From most to least?

Eckhart Tolle? Wayne Dyer?

Got a very strange feeling he's gonna say Matt Khan more so than not. 

And the Law of One's author.

Edited by electroBeam

13 minutes ago, Ya know said:

I do have resistance to Leo shitting on every other spiritual teacher out there. I'd love to know if anyone else is comparable to him.

Leo did take yoga, meditation, contemplation, self-inquiry very seriously for a long time until he dove into the world of psychedelics. And many of the psychedelics are almost completely unknown. I don't know of anyone who's gon as far into psychs as Leo other than Martin Ball, but he has not done DPT and various others such as Leo has. 

14 minutes ago, Ya know said:

but I'd love to know what makes one person more enlightened than another, what the limitations are for one and the transcendent elements of the other. 

I'd say, are they conscious of how they're constructing reality right now as god. Not just realizing the self, but going way further down the rabbit hole of reality, and into the godhead. I'm pretty sure natural awakening only takes you so far. Psychedelics are on another level. 

19 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

Got a very strange feeling he's gonna say Matt Khan more so than not. 

And the Law of One's author.

Neither of those probably.

Am waiting to here Ramana maharshi was not fully enlightened 

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

@Ya know Closest one I know is Martin Ball. But there are also probably some hidden people who've gone so far. 

@Harikrishnan Wouldn't surprise me if he'd say that too. 

Edited by fridjonk

@fridjonk If he does, and you guys still follow him blindly then it's going to literally prove what me and a few others have been thinking for a while :D

If this doesn't already. 

@Haumea2018

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

Personally it would make sense to me that we do not know the most awakened people, because they are just not likely to be in public. I can only imagine how ridiculous human behaviour and our earthly game must seem from a truly awakened point. 

@LfcCharlie4 Oh-oh here we go again. ? Leo is at a point where he has become aware of his own authority. I agree that we can't just follow what he says because after all these are HIS truths. It does users here no good to take it on belief. But if you have a problem with him calling Ramana not woke (if he did, which he hasn't...yet;)), but not Sadhguru, aren't you biased then. 

@Pacific Sage 95%

@Pilgrim Its definitely the unpopular that are the most awakened

@LfcCharlie4 This post is turning into the 'guess what psychedelic Leo is gonna pull out of his ass next'

I don't know much about Ramana, but the most enlightened people I've spoken to, read about, and listened too are not public. The more public ones are people like Jann Esmann, Franklin Merrel Wolf. And ive spoken to people not on seen anywhere online that I resonate with much more than them. So it wouldnt suprise me if ramana didnt go as deep as some others.

@fridjonk We will see in time how true this “authority” is and how much of it is simply a term known as “Inflation” 

From an outside perspective, with no Bias towards or against Leo (despite you thinking I do)  this seems more accurate, that’s all :

http://www.kheper.net/topics/gurus/inflation.html

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi