Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Brivido

Suggestions about books that talk about the marvelous aspects of life

11 posts in this topic

In this strange time, I would like to take a break from the news and social media and focus on the good aspects of life. I am looking for books, documentaries, videos, or any other resource, to help me realize how good, marvelous and special life is. Thank you.

Edited by Brivido
Title too long

@Brivido I am in the process of skimming over all forum topics that were opened in the last 3 years. And I can tell you: similar questions get asked every 3 days! Do yourself a favor and use the search function of the forum and search for "book/s", "documentaries", "movies", "podcasts" ... this will yield countless threads with very good sources :D Also, there is a whole discussion category in the forum called "Self-Help Product & Book Reviews". Check that one out, too. I think this forum in very redundant here...

Edited by GrowthPilgrim

@GrowthPilgrim I get your point, thanks for the tip. I already did an in depth google search and it didn't help. 

The documentary Samsara by Ron Fricke

[IMDB rating 8.5] Filmed over nearly five years in twenty-five countries on five continents, and shot on seventy-millimetre film, Samsara transports us to the varied worlds of sacred grounds, disaster zones, industrial complexes, and natural wonders.

@Brivido If you’ve not read it, The Alchemist has a unique way of bringing the ‘good, marvelous and how special life is’ to the surface. Also Dying To Be Me can be very moving. Ask & It Is Given & a dreamboard are tough to beat. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Book called "You Can Heal Your Life" by Louise Hay.