Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VeganAwake

When the map and territory collapse into each other!!

13 posts in this topic

We were just wearing dark sunglasses on a foggy day and we forgot to put our contacts in.

When the fog lifts, the sunglasses are removed and the contacts are put in, the Map and the Territory merge and for the first time its recognized you have always been home...

A joyous energy begins to arise because it's realized the destination was always right where You were standing.

It's always been right under the nose... The sun has always been shining bright behind the clouds(veil), the dark cloudy day was the illusion.

The finger-pointing was it..

What the finger was pointing at was it..

The one observing the finger-pointing was it..

The Seeker and the Sought were never something separate..

The journey and the destination was always Oneness.

"Many are standing at the door, but it is the solitary that will enter the bridal chamber"

" Whoever has ears let them hear"

- Jesus (Gospel of Thomas)

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

If you had said when the map, the territory, the destination, the path, the journey and the traveler all collapse into each other it would have been the 'highest teaching'....haha

Edited by SOUL

@SOUL ❤...hehe yes agreed perfect!

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

1 hour ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@VeganAwake What did you do to awaken to love?

Well love and unconditional love are just words..

These words are pointing to the unconditional acceptance of what is...

What is happening doesn't have to be preferred or liked but it can be accepted because it's what's happening.

Love = full acceptance of what is

1 hour ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@VeganAwake How do I fully accept what is?

By shining the light of awareness on it. When the light of awareness is shined on any situation it's easier to understand and unconditionally accept the situation because the mechanisms that create the suffering can be revealed.

Ha, there are stages deeper than this. :P

Please dive further! 

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

3 minutes ago, Thewritersunion said:

Ha, there are stages deeper than this. :P

Please dive further! 

I respect your opinion and I would personally like to hear everything you have to say about deeper stages ... in detail if possible please ?

@VeganAwake realize that Enlightenment is deeper than Spiral Dynamics. Spiral Dynamics is a model. Every model is limited. Why?

Every model is built as a reaction, built as an assumption to react against the environment. As the model expands it will either reform, die, or get replaced because someone else made a bigger, more dynamic, and holistic model. Every model can only expand so far until it is reformed or replaced. Think of Rome, or The Auto Industry with Tesla, or hundreds of other revolutions or models that got replaced.

===

Now (after you realize that) you must go deeper. That model is created by a human being who lives in a different time, mindset, nexus, among many other things. And one simple fact here remains, Enlightenment is beyond this Earth. Beyond humanity. You now must look deeper into yourself--past all your values, believes, and misconceptions and oversimplifications-- and into God.

Now all you have is a crystalized Self and Reality. And the Earth tinks at your door. How do you apply all of this to this Earthly Realm? You must reason top to bottom and keep on driving down and down and down. And also up, if it is required. 

(Hope that made sense, this was my first time putting this on paper)

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

@Thewritersunion thank you for sharing I appreciate that... I love hearing all the different perspective ❤