art

Corona / COVID-19 and Heart disease

6 posts in this topic

Dear Actualizer's!

My wife's family lives in Ukraine, and they have all heart problems. We worry a lot, because they have very bad hospitals there, and almost don't test anybody.

I live in a western country, and I'm trying as much to educate myself on medicaments/supplemements which is possible to order and send to them, and I'd be very grateful if any of you have any knowledge about corona and heart diseases, and how we can boos their immunity. Almost no one in Ukraine get's tested, and the infrastructure in my wife's families city is very bad. 

Is there any medicaments that is generally recommended for COVID-19 you should avoid if you have heart disease, and is there anyone you defiantly need to take?

Thank for any answer.

16 hours ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

did you read that? how do you know this is trustable information? i‘m very sceptical about information like that making fast money with fear.

@art try to get them masks, glasses and gloves. the problem is it is difficult and oftentimes masks are hilariously overpriced. or better find someone who delivers groceries for them, leaving it in front of their door without contact. tell them to toast their bread. wash the food or better only eat it cooked or pealed for a while except if it is packaged. washing hands inbetween preparation steps. put them under quarantine until the worst is over. the best prevention at the moment is not getting infected until there is some kind of cure. 

Edited by remember

2 hours ago, remember said:

did you read that? how do you know this is trustable information? i‘m very sceptical about information like that making fast money with fear.

This is not quick money, Chris is extremely well - educated PHD researcher. All his articles and videos are properly referenced and you can read the research yourself. The stuff he talks about is high-end nutritional science. I do agree that a lot of shit products are popping up but this product is fairly amazing is you are a bit more geeky personality who wants to understand how the virus gets in the body and hijacks your immune system defences and some evidence-based tips on what you can do. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Michael569 that’s what i was referring to - posting a thread with a pay here button does not exactly give a referenced feel. if you are a little geeky in the medical field that’s exactly what would turn most people off. but here’s also a teaser for the paper work. let’s assume everyone has enough toilet paper by now - so we can prove beforehand (sorry unintentional synchronicity) if we need this. its just that its kind of important to make them aware about hygienic measurements first. everything else is on top but won’t work if hygienic measurements are superficial - we cannot assume that this has reached everyone it concernes yet.

@remember but ofcourse, the basic precautions come first. I think most of us have already received all there is to receive on that side. Now we are looking deeper what else we can do in case our first line of defences (social avoidance / hygiene / face protection) fail. For a lot of people this is a learning curve. 

3 minutes ago, remember said:

we cannot assume that this has reached everyone it concernes yet.

agreed

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus