UnconsciousHuman

Not knowing what is true or not

8 posts in this topic

This post is not well structured but rather has the structure of "rambling".

Thoughts feel like they are confusing and are not true. They feel like they are grounded in nothing, and they are floating like air. They do not represent reality at all. 

And I'm always feeling confused as a result. If I think about who I am, I become confused about who I am. If I think about who someone else is I am confused about who that person is. In conclusion when I think about something I become confused about it. 

Is this a problem of perception? IQ? 

Leo spoke of awareness in one of his videos as being the degree of accurate perception, and right now, nothing I perceive seems accurate in other words true.

And yes I've seen Leo's video on "what is truth" and the "illusory nature of thought" That confused me more as I thought about it more and more.

Look inside your soul, maybe you'll find gold there and get rich.

13 minutes ago, UnconsciousHuman said:

Is this a problem of perception? IQ?

Confusion is definitely not a sign of a low IQ; stupid people are by and large the most self-assured folks on the face of this planet. It's usually the smart ones who walk around completely dazed and confused. It takes brains to realize that you don't actually know a damn thing!

(I wish that I had more enlightening things to say about the matter, but unfortunately I am too effing confused myself, lol.)

Why so serious?

Because what is true is such a huge thing. Because what and who you are and what others are is a huge thing. It's literally thing biggest thing. it can't be grasped by the human mind, it's too limited. it's not something you can be aware of all the time, and that's what you're trying to do, and your confusion is the result of the limited mind. Just be in the moment and you can learn about it, it's just concepts, ideas, thoughts about the truth. it's not the actual Truth. because the actual truth is right here right now in front of your eyes.

Edited by Truth

Memento Mori

Thought is not necessarily understanding. 

If anything, thoughts bring more confusion! This is one of the reasons I started meditating, as 90% of my thoughts were as empty as daytime television.  How do you expect to think yourself out of thinking? You can't, really. It's a self perpetual trap and it's frustrating, I know. Just try to accept confusion, and admit that you know nothing, and see this as an exciting proposition! 

Keep working on yourself and you will find clarity. Not all of the sudden, but gradually. With this, you will build momentum and more motivation to continue this work. 

Meditate every day if you aren't already. 

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

Discard thinking.

Embody Feeling.

Feeling will lead to Truth.

Love

B R E A T H E

I know lots of people who are too afraid to even consider approaching that confusion. It’s like being on one radio station, and fearing the static in between the station you’re on, and the station you want to be on. Confusion is good, it’s natural in transcendence, and it plays itself out. No need to add the perspective “it’s a problem”. Just keep tuning to that station you want. 

A single arising thought is - so that you may choose. In your choosing, you are creating. We all are. If you’re trying to ‘make thought more than what it is’ - and feeling is telling you otherwise - listen to feeling. Choose a thought in accordance with feeling. Notice the effortlessness in “doing” so. 

On 3/20/2020 at 7:04 AM, UnconsciousHuman said:

Leo spoke of awareness in one of his videos as being the degree of accurate perception, and right now, nothing I perceive seems accurate in other words true.

He’s speaking from a place of nuance, perhaps just a bit “ahead” of where you’re at “on your path”. Perception can not be accurate or inaccurate. Perception is perception. It is in the adding of thought, that distinction is created. That thought is in accord, or in discord, with truth. The accord or discord is know to you - via feeling

Judgement...

If a thought is arising now (a memory) about a “past” when “I” was judged...and it does not feel good...the reason it does not feel good....is because it’s not true about you. What is true, is that the judgement came from their own ignore-ance of who they really are. The judgement did not feel good to them, but they chose to roll with it anyways. Don’t be like them. Acknowledge your own ignore-ance of your own truth, known to you in feeling. Acknowledge it is only now, and if there is judgement now, it is only ever - yours. 

Every single one of us forgot who we really are (birth). There is no call to “find that I am good enough” - the call is to see through the judgements that others did not...to put them down...and to share the message. This is love creating, and you are that, any way you slice it. 

You will never actually find “something wrong with you”....you will only realize that is judgement. There is only to realize you are creating it. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Just remember when you are on this Earth you are limited, like a spoon. Truth can only be communicated so far.

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~!