pregnantplatypuss

I Want To Do Nothing

6 posts in this topic

You guys ever feel like that?

I just want to do nothing until either someone's judgement of me pushes me in motion. Or I get crazy bored and start something.

But I don't get crazy bored often because I have so many distractions.

How old are you? I had that life and it wasn't great.

When I was 15 my life dream was being able to play video games for 16 hours a day and do nothing else. At 17 I dropped out of school and became a pro LoL player and I could sustain myself for a while basically just gaming and eventually just smoking weed and doing nothing. It was depressing as fuck. Would not recommend. 

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

I'd try to focus your attention to finding out what gives you the most interest in life. Find some new hobbies and a lot can come from just that. Unfortunately, most who judge you are going to be making those judgement based on how they see the world and what they think it should be like. If you continue to follow those through life, then you are going to end up miserable. Find out what is out there that makes life worth living. 

I use to have issues with that type of thinking. I would account a good amount of that to having poor health and low energy. It would be worthwhile to have your blood tested, researching diet, and build a good exercise routine. 

What interests you the most currently? Or have you not been looking for something new to catch your attention? 

Do you read at all? If so grab some motivational books and that would be well worth your time to read. 

if you want to do nothing, try to do nothing, but without distractions

if you manage to cut out distractions, real stuff will come

@pregnantplatypuss no problem with not wanting to do anything. The problem is if you give authority to some one to push you to do some thing. That is classic enslavement. Plus you are squeezing the juice out of life which is the every essence of your existence.

do your daily tasks but consciously! 

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"