Joshi3

How to have a break through on DMT.

23 posts in this topic

So recently I have gotten my hands on some dmt. I smoked around 70 mgs. Became hyper conscious and experienced color I did not know what possible it was surreal. But I am trying to have a break through trip though. How much should I smoke and are their any tips or methods to have a break through. Also are there any other methods of taking it?

Bump. Let me know how it goes man, I'm also trying to have a break through trip too. I'm using Lsd but maybe I should switch to Dmt idk.

If you need 70mg to breaktrough you do something wrong.

30mg is enough to breaktrough with NN-DMT if you do it correct.

Take big hits and hold the smoke in for about 15 secs and dont burn the dmt directly with a flame.

@acidgoofy Wouldn't it vary based on how much stuff a person has to go through. I feel like the doses will vary from person to person.

Like I got a full on god realization on like 150ug of LSD, but I think its because I already had a steady meditation practice and was pretty far on the path.

Freebase DMT is much trickier to work with than 5 MeO DMT. If your technique is right then 25mg in one inhalation will get you there- and certainly SO much further than what the OP describes as his/her result with 70mg.

Methods which apply the flame directly result in burning and shitty taste/chest tightness with a suboptimal experience. Pipes which use conduction such as "The Machine" can be unpredictable in what they deliver.

IME the best method by far is using a device which vaporizes the DMT by convection and the Glass VaporGenie is absolutely remarkable in this regard. If ones finances can stretch that far then it is a solid investment. Once used and experienced, it will change your relationship to the molecule irrevocably.    

7 minutes ago, Joshi3 said:

@acidgoofy how should I burn it then?

A cheap and easy way is the classic oil pipe (crack pipe) you put the dmt in and hold the flame a bit a way from the glass so it doenst touch it. While doing that roll the pipe around with your fingers and do this for like 20 secs until the dmt is all fluid.

Then put the pipe in your mouth and keep heating it while taking big hits.

You need to train a bit to get enough of the smoke in your lungs.

6 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Wouldn't it vary based on how much stuff a person has to go through. I feel like the doses will vary from person to person.

yeah but it varys from 30-50 mgs. 70mg is really alot

@acidgoofy what I did was I put a bit of weed in a gravity bong. I filled the socket half way full of bud and then put in the dmt. That shit smacked, and I find I will need at LEAST 70 mgs

@Corpus well there were 2 ways I smoked in 1 sitting. So the first dose which was around 70 mg. I had this little bubbler for some weed. So I loaded some bud in the bowl about a quarter or less full. Then I put all the dmt on top. Had my friend light it, inhaled all of it completely. And holy shit, it comes on fast. I’m trying to have a COMPLETE ego death. Where you break through, and you become so conscious that it stays like that. But anyways I got a little taste of god. It was insane. But is it possible to breakthrough and remain that conscious? 

38 minutes ago, Joshi3 said:

I’m trying to have a COMPLETE ego death. Where you break through, and you become so conscious that it stays like that. But anyways I got a little taste of god. It was insane. But is it possible to breakthrough and remain that conscious? 

Discussing these matters demonstrates the limitations of linguistic communication.

The "I" who is trying- who is that?

I tend to think ego-dissolution is a better term than ego-death especially when talking about DMT because it allows for the possibility of degrees. The breakthrough can be associated with a range of egoic presence including  full absence, AKA "death". The visual aspect, I believe, is infinite in its range and expression. This range of presence (both visually and cognitively) permits boundless "experience" and makes DMT really special. But in order to access what it offers, the financial cost of getting the right device is best regarded (IMO)as a bridge rather than a barricade. Many who have taken DMT have scarcely scratched the surface because of issues relating to the device(s) selected for administration. The Glass VaporGenie really allows one to do some quality work with DMT, and it can be brutal in its efficacy. I have never needed to look back after getting one, and I cannot recommend it highly enough for those motivated to explore DMT. 

Set your intention to breakthrough or whatever it is you wish to experience. Give prayer and thanks to the great spirit for guidance and assistance.

Inhale and Hold your breath until you forget what breathing is.

Intention is far more important than dosage.

See you on the otherside :)

B R E A T H E

@pluto can one permanently raise their consciousness and stay living on this other side after breaking through? 

On 20.3.2020 at 7:25 AM, Joshi3 said:

@acidgoofy what I did was I put a bit of weed in a gravity bong. I filled the socket half way full of bud and then put in the dmt. That shit smacked, and I find I will need at LEAST 70 mgs

You can do it that way but you waste lots of dmt

Yeah I heared that too. I didn't try it but leo did and he said never again because it burns like hell.

As far I know the best way is to vape it. In an other forum I read they use dab rigs to smoke it and that it should be the best way.

Posted (edited)

If you have the money and you want a simplified method. You gotta invest in a glass vapor genie. 

The trick to breakthrough is to ingest as much as you can at once, hold it in for at least 15 seconds. Glass vapor genie is reported to allow users to break through with just 1 hit which is a lot easier than trying to take your second or third hit in the midst of avalanche that befalls you lol.

Edited by SgtPepper

There is a ceramic atomizer called The Divine Crossing specifically made for vaping DMT. It is the easiest and possibly the most efficient way to smoke. It’s 50 bucks on most sites. If you already have a box, then the 50 bucks is all you’ll have to spend.  

The glass vapor genie can get you to breakthrough in one hit, IF you have the technique down. The problem is that you may end up wasting a significant amount of the Spice trying to perfect the technique.  

If you want it to be as easy as just pressing a button and drawing, just get The Divine Crossing atomizer.

Yeah I also use the vapor genie for NN-DMT and 5-MeO :) Love it! But some people say a dab rig is even better especially for NN-DMT and it’s not really expensive. 

@Joshi3 I would say obliterate your ego with 5Meo first. Anything after that will be pure bliss and eye opening.

I have to say 70 mg is a lot personally. The best method of taking it is pluging by far.