Victor Mgazi

The Truth

33 posts in this topic

@Spaceofawareness what I have noticed is that the self model is awareness, although I prefer to use the term consciousness in this context, so in that sense there's no ego to transcend. But I'm not aware that I'm the truth because of this expression of me. What I need is something that will expose this expression (or model) of me for what it really is.. Me?‍♂️

The destruction of me won't really be the destruction because consciousness can't be destroyed, rather it will be like looking at a portrait as a whole rather than the subject painted in the portrait. The truth is the whole, so instead of being me as that's what is presented from this canvas of consciousness.. I'll be Me because I'm not just aware of what is being presented, I'm aware of the being that's doing the presenting.. I'm aware of the ocean and not just the wave.. I'm aware of the dreamer and not just the dream.. I'm aware of the only Truth that ever was and will be.. Me

Though I didn't come to understand this because the model self reflected it if that's possible. I had to seriously question the model, interrogate it until it confessed to it's illusory properties, then from there I acknowledged the paint of consciousness rather than just the subject of the painting. But now I need to acknowledged the whole thing, but I can't because I'm only aware of what consciousness presents or allows me to be aware of.

It's funny because you could say that I'm not aware of my true being because I'm too busy existing and expressing who I am, I'm too busy dreaming every part of me into existence that the dreamer twistedly becomes irrelevant. I'm too selfless that I completely forget about me and who I truly am ?. But that's okay, I'm anyways inevitable

@Spaceofawareness 

2 hours ago, ivankiss said:

@Victor Mgazi

Truth is a feeling, not a thought.

Every thought is of Truth.

?

Then what's the difference between feeling and thought? Other than their perceptual distinction of course ?

I'd say everything is of Truth

@Victor Mgazi

Making distinctions can be helpful :) 

Ime, there can be feeling without an attached thought to it. There can also be a thought without any feeling.

When the feeling comes first, thoughts that arise do not distract or disturb. They just come and go. Feeling stays.

And what it is that we feel, really? No idea. No one has a clue. 

Edited by ivankiss

12 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@Victor Mgazi

Making distinctions can be helpful :) 

Ime, there can be feeling without an attached thought to it. There can also be a thought without any feeling.

When the feeling comes first, thoughts that arise do not distract or disturb. They just come and go. Feeling stays.

And what it is that we feel, really? No idea. No one has a clue. 

Oh okay, I see that. But please help me get what or how that has something to do with the truth ?

Yes I agree, making distinctions is quite helpful.

17 hours ago, Guru Fat Bastard said:

A few contemplation's/inquiries:
Note: Don't answer with the mind,Go to direct/immediate experience:

Who am I without a name?

Body is apart from me. Mind is apart from me. So, What am I?

What is aware of my experience?

Ask /Inquire... Is there something that is here and aware of this moment?
Is there the sense of a subtle presence there ?  Be aware of that subtle presence.

So I should ask with the mind and answer with direct experience/awareness? I do believe that that is very effective. Thank you

I always find that there is a sense of presence especially when I would be meditating.  But now I'm aware of it even when I'm not meditating, meditating just helped me acknowledged it's raw presence without the ego claiming it. It's subtle but more present then anything else ?. 

I'm not sure if it's consciousness being self aware but what I am sure of, in fact aware of, is that this is from consciousness. I want to say that it might be there very presence of consciousness but I'm not directly aware of that if it's true.

Anyway, thank you again guys for the input. I'm really intrigued by y'all's level of knowledge and I appreciate that you're willing to share the wisdom that you've attained. And again, I'm still looking for exercises that can help me be less resistant to the Truth or being aware of what I am. So far I have the 'letting go' practice, more resources on self inquiry work and great advice from you wise folks. Thank you 

15 minutes ago, Victor Mgazi said:

Oh okay, I see that. But please help me get what or how that has something to do with the truth ?

In my opinion, feeling can be a "faster", more direct way to realizing The Truth. As well as letting go of the idea of it.

@ivankiss oh okay

33 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

In my opinion, feeling can be a "faster", more direct way to realizing The Truth. As well as letting go of the idea of it.

Yeah, I can see how you mean. Right now I feel here.. present. I don't need to think about it and come to a conclusion through rationalizing as to how I'm here. This feeling is prior to mind making sense of it. 

31 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Victor Mgazi Is that there is something to get an assumption, or have you direct experience of this something to get?

Nahm, what is this "something to get" exactly?? Be more specific please ??

1 hour ago, Victor Mgazi said:

Oh okay, I see that. But please help me get what or how that has something to do with the truth

I was referring to your comment. I should’ve posted it previously, sorry. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@ivankiss 

55 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Victor Mgazi Is that there is something to get an assumption, or have you direct experience of this something to get?

It's an assumption based on what @ivankiss stated here ?

4 hours ago, ivankiss said:

@Victor Mgazi

Truth is a feeling, not a thought.

Every thought is of Truth.

?

On 3/19/2020 at 7:26 PM, Victor Mgazi said:

I'm going to need help moving forward.

27 minutes ago, Victor Mgazi said:

Be more specific please

Conscience. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE