DivineSoda

Coronavirus - A Spiritual Perspective

29 posts in this topic

Yes dark room with hippie chick. 

(better then before, yeah tripping my balls way to hard when I am alone in dark room) 

What's problematic with these spiritual experences is that you tend to interpret them and you bind yourself again. Having all sort of wierd ideas. 

Thumbs up for dmt godess. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

2 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

how many of you will be doing dark room retreats while in quarantine?

1 hour ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Yes dark room with hippie chick. 

Sorry guys, I'm not sure I follow your thought patterns and how they relate to the conversation at hand.?✌

On 3/20/2020 at 11:29 PM, pluto said:

those who are not, will be seen as toxins, as viruses, as parasites and or distortions within the field and will be forced to flow with the change, with the current or be wiped out.

Universe does not know right from wrongs, it simply responds to the laws of creation.

Those are strong ideas and beliefs. I believe God, or the All-That-Is, is not that vindictive. There is no right or wrong.  People who focus their thoughts, ideas, imaginations and beliefs on suffering and disease create that kind of reality. 

Having said that, It is their journey to focus on what kind of reality they want to create. 

When we are conscious of our thoughts, ideas, beliefs etc.’ we can share our Love and Compassion through sharing of conscious thoughts, ideas, and beliefs to help awaken those that are unconscious and are caught in a hypnotic dream state.  No-one dies, suffers or receives a disease or illness without their approval and acceptance.  Most accept these conditions unconsciously because of the unconscious beliefs they have accepted throughout their life. An example would be; “I’m not worthy of Love, health, Joy etc.,  These thoughts and beliefs tell the atoms, molecules, cells and organs that your body is not worthy, of love, health and joy, which invites the suffering. That is why Shadow work is so important!

Edited by DLH

2 hours ago, DLH said:

Sorry guys, I'm not sure I follow your thought patterns and how they relate to the conversation at hand.?✌

would you rather me start a new thread and clog up the forum page? I can if you want. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

Do as you wish, and live a day longer! I still don't understand what you are saying and how that even comes close to relating to the topic of this Post?✌

Edited by DLH

1 hour ago, DLH said:

Do as you wish, and live a day longer! I still don't understand what you are saying and how that even comes close to relating to the topic of this Post?✌

Do you know about dark room retreats? I've been wanting to do one, but now would be a good excuse to do it If my area is quarantined.  The coronovirus is causing quarantines. That's the relation. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

Now I understand, Yes, I do know some of the basics of Dark room retreats. Thanks for sharing!