DivineSoda

Coronavirus - A Spiritual Perspective

29 posts in this topic

This is an invitation to step outside of the drama that is unfolding on Earth and look back upon it with new eyes. 

From our egoic perspective, we are experiencing a great challenge. It seems that no good could come of this. It's all chaos, disorder, and darkness.

But is that so? Do you think there is not an intelligent design behind everything that happens in our life? Including this?

The universe is always speaking to you. At the moment, it's screaming. So what is it trying to say? Is there an opportunity here?

The entire world is being forced to slow down and be still for a while. Be in solitude. Stillness. 

This is a much needed gift. Perhaps there was no other way to do it. Perhaps this is exactly what the doctor ordered.

A moment for humanity to pause and reflect on how we have been living this life. 

What we can see is the chaos and destruction. That's very clear. But what we can't see is the creation that is being born out of this rare opportunity. 

People all around the world are having opportunities to do the things they never had the time to. Art (meaning) is being birthed. 

Everything balances out, and if things seem monumentally bad right now, just imagine what beauty awaits to counter-act this force. 

--------------------------

This is a challenge to all of you. Do not waste this opportunity. Be calm, be still, and for the love of God.. stop binge watching the news

Our fear-based response thus far has been far worse than the virus itself. Medias and government are continuing to behave like they always have. 

They want to capture your attention. They want you to be afraid. They want you to obey. 

There are energetics at play, do not discount the importance of that. The vibration you hold sitting alone in your house matters. You matter. 

Keep your vibration high. Continue to practice your stillness. Realize the beauty that surrounds you. Express gratitude to someone you love. 

One way or another, we will get through this. But in the meantime, there is no need to follow the news so compulsively. It only serves to feed the global panic. 

Be on the right side of history. Stand tall and be strong. There is important work to be done. Remember, we are all one. ❤️

@DivineSoda Yes, such an amazing post. 

As well as spiritually, it's a time to 'purify' our bodies, we have the time to exercise, clean up our diets, practice true breathing and Self-Care, etc. There are no social events so no need to drink alcohol and for love of God I hope a disease affecting the lungs makes people quit smoking. We can treat this as a retreat and give ourselves the love and attention we are craving in all areas, as well as showing gratitude for those around us :) 

I often feel Body, Health and Diet can be neglected in Non-Dual circles sometimes, but to me, it is a fundamental expression of love to treat our bodies with love and care and give them what they need to function at their best! 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

7 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@DivineSoda Yes, such an amazing post. 

As well as spiritually, it's a time to 'purify' our bodies, we have the time to exercise, clean up our diets, practice true breathing and Self-Care, etc. There are no social events so no need to drink alcohol and for love of God I hope a disease affecting the lungs makes people quit smoking. We can treat this as a retreat and give ourselves the love and attention we are craving in all areas, as well as showing gratitude for those around us :) 

I often feel Body, Health and Diet can be neglected in Non-Dual circles sometimes, but to me, it is a fundamental expression of love to treat our bodies with love and care and give them what they need to function at their best! 

Beautiful. I like the analogy of a retreat. ?

And what more of a better reason is there to now start regularly practising the Wim Hof Method?

@DivineSoda Yes, that's exactly what we can see it as! A time for reflection and growth on an individual level. All I hope is that globally it helps evolve our social and financial structures but I have little control over that, I have much more control over what I can do in my own life and business, so that's where I put my focus :) (Although I admit I still watch David Icke from time to time to hear the worst-case scenarios!)

@Jkhv1 Trust me!! His courses are half price and just picked his main one up, I LOVE cold showers and the breathing, need to implement the stretching as it's something I've neglected for years.

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

Love this wholesome post:x Not only is this is a retreat for us to "pause" the business of society as we know it, it's giving our planet a well-deserved break- lockdowns causing pollution to clear up in cities, water clearing up, animals coming out to roam etc

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi

I was thinking of this situation as a natural selection of the environment as Darvin says. In a new situation only the adaptables (here the strongest and the youth) can survive. This a scientific reason and your view is spiritual reason. I prefer yours xD

All these major events are the universe, nature, source ect.. teaching us oneness. If all the cells of your body aren't working together coherently what do you think happens to the body? Why do you think all these natural disasters are occurring and viruses are emerging? Nature will block all your paths and force you to go within and if you cannot let go of lower dimensional aspects you will struggle to survive in a higher dimensional reality.

Its time to let go of all that which no longer serves your highest good, that which no longer serves the planet, the collective consciousness is ascending and has no room for distortions, toxins, poisons and junk. Its the rebirthing and wants to be pure and clean so purify and clean yourselves or the vibration will burn you out as a side effect of detox for you will be the virus, the toxin the poison in the greater body that needs to be cleansed if you do not live in harmony with nature and surrender to divine flow.

Namaste

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Great post! I have had similar feelings. It is a beautiful time to slow down and the situation itself is a very good subject to contemplate. From a hypothetical point of view, I think it is very generative to imagine this evolving to a negative extreme. It helps you recognize or reconnect with what you value most in this particular life - and then marinate on it while you have sufficient downtime.

Regarding the hysterical nature of common media coverage, I think this too has an important place. For people at earlier levels of psychological development, this is exactly the type of message they need to receive. A lot of people need to have the shit scared out of them in order to take the measures that are in the best interest of the species. Otherwise, I can see people being much less reactive. For those of us who can see it in a bigger picture, those news stories are interesting entertainment if nothing else (if taken with an appropriate grain of salt). And of course, there is still plenty of valuable information to be taken from it.

I am looking forward to Leo's return. This is all evolving so fast and at such a large scale, I can't help but think he will have some valuable insights.

God takes a break and the world falls apart, coincidence? I think not!

I've never done so much deep breathing before, and I never had the discipline to actually do a full yoga and pranayama class at home. Now that that's the only option, I'm doing it all the time, not at all self-conscious to make loud noise and chant the mantras with all my heart and voice. Less than a year ago I would often go long time without chanting mantra at home, only at a yoga class, and be pretty lazy and self neglecting. Ironically I've never felt healthier in some ways, literally forced to not take things for granted. All those solo projects I've been putting off working on and finishing, everyday health habits to make and stick to, being mindful of how I use every waking moment, it took this shit to get myself in order.

If I feared catching the corona or if things would be like this forever I supposed I'd just drink, jack off, play video games and watch TV all the time. Of course there is the occasional moment sulking and even crying once in a while, I can just change my state by going back to deep breathing. There has been fake news going around that filling up lungs and holding your breath is a self test for the virus, but just doing it as an exercise, and to an extreme, like breathing so deep it feels like your lungs will explode, holding breath over a minute, then exhale slowly as you can, it really stretches out the lungs and keeps them healthy. Also lifts my mood back up to 9/10 and full of energy. Now I wonder just why in the heck I didn't do this every day before, as well as all the other pranayama, which purifies my mind, strengthens my body, and is basically like getting high off oxygen and vagus nerve stimulation.

Being a yogi and meditator but also suffering from the social isolation and touch deprivation which has merely just begun, and reaching just the tip of awakening a few times before then chickening out, it seems inevitable I will face that fear and wake the fuck up for real this time during the next few months.

As it's only been a week or 2 of this madness in the West, I'd expect many on the depressive side of things will go through Eckhart Tolle style intense awakenings as a result of extreme stress and mental breakdown.

And after re-reading my post I cried for some reason, tears of gratitude and relief it seems.

12 hours ago, pluto said:

All these major events are the universe, nature, source ect.. teaching us oneness. If all the cells of your body aren't working together coherently what do you think happens to the body? Why do you think all these natural disasters are occurring and viruses are emerging? Nature will block all your paths and force you to go within and if you cannot let go of lower dimensional aspects you will struggle to survive in a higher dimensional reality.

Its time to let go of all that which no longer serves your highest good, that which no longer serves the planet, the collective consciousness is ascending and has no room for distortions, toxins, poisons and junk. Its the rebirthing and wants to be pure and clean so purify and clean yourselves or the vibration will burn you out as a side effect of detox for you will be the virus, the toxin the poison in the greater body that needs to be cleansed if you do not live in harmony with nature and surrender to divine flow.

Namaste

How you came up with that? 

@XYZ Besides yoga and pranayama breathing ? and if you like to jack off. You can practise that too. Endurance and what not. You can meditate with that too. (zero 1:0 ramana).

@zeroISinfinity I surrender my vessel to source, source speaks to me all the time and through me at times. I am open to receiving downloads and clear meditative state as long as i surrender to the flow of creation and be in tune with feelings rather than thinking. Those who feel know, those who think, think they know.

If you observe deeply in stillness, nature, creation, sources is communicating with us all the time, the more silent and still we are, the more clearly we notice and decipher the messages.

B R E A T H E

The world will change from this. Lets wait it out and see. Hopefully you guys are staying safe. Don't touch your face when out in public!!

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

14 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@pluto Thanks. Sorry maybe that was rude not intended as that. 

Most welcome and i did not make anything of it, simply responding :)

B R E A T H E

@pluto

Thanks for sharing!  Your thoughts on this topic are very similar to mine.  Most humans believe they are separate from all the conscious entities within Nature and the conscious entity of “Earth”.  I believe and feel that we are “one” with everything that is contained within the Earth Bubble, and of course beyond.  Our higher “self” in the “All That Is” materialized into this conscious paradise to become co-creators with all the other conscious entities that signed-up for the “Earth” experience. 

Sadly, we humans are going through some “unconscious” “self-centred”, “Psychotic” growing pains, which all of the other co-creators of Mother Nature and the Earth, want us to become aware of.  Since most humans are no longer connected intuitively with the rest of the conscious co-creators of Mother Nature, the Earth entity, or their higher consciousness/Self, they have had to use other means to communicate with us, such as; diseases, Pandemics, Earthquakes, devastating disasters etc.  What most humans don’t understand is how our self-centered, psychotic, and psychopathic behaviours have had a detrimental effect on all the other conscious entities, beings and co-creators within and beyond the Earth experience.  Everything in Consciousness is interrelated and interconnected with “All That Is”. 

Our negative, destructive, self-centered, psychotic, and materialistic thoughts, ideas, beliefs, feelings and emotions affect everyone and everything, near and far.  The Coronavirus is a wake-up call from all the conscious co-creators of Mother Nature, the Earth, and all the conscious atoms and molecules that create your cells, organs, nervous system and human senses.

That is not to say that these disasters would not occur if we were all enlightened, because that is also part and parcel of us participating in the Earth experience.  Many of these Pandemics, and natural disasters can and are used for humans to experience a physical death and transition back to their/our Higher “Self”, to the dream state of “All That Is”.   Life, or Beingness, is very fluid.  Death and Birth are/is a transitional illusion that is used back and forth from “Form to Non-Form” and vice-versa. 

It’s all in your perspective. I see the unconscious and conscious chaos we are experience and creating around the world and this Pandemic as a wake-up call, and more importantly, a turning point in our conscious evolution.  “It’s all, capital “G”, Good”.

Just share some thoughts, ideas and beliefs!

Edited by DLH

@DLH Likewise, well said :)

Those who are in alignment with nature and source frequency and the laws of nature/creation will thrive, those who are not, will be seen as toxins, as viruses, as parasites and or distortions within the field and will be forced to flow with the change, with the current or be wiped out.

Universe does not know right from wrongs, it simply responds to the laws of creation.

B R E A T H E