Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gnosis

How do you reconcile the notion that you've never ever had someone who loved you?

24 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Gnosis said:

Hopefully there comes the day I can truly say the same. 

As Ashtavakra says,

"If you think you are free, You are free.
 If you think you are bound, You are bound."

Also, ‘it takes time’ indeed. Beautiful. Like a blooming flower. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@tsuki Hopefully you had a good laugh. I'll give you a more serious answer.

It can be any being; it may not even have to be a human being. And it entirely doesn't matter how they appear or come and go.

And it certainly doesn't have to be only when I'm having a difficult time. I can look back to the experience for psychological comfort when I am.

I have no clue what they would do, how they would act, or what would happen, only that whatever the case, it'll seem too good to be true and utterly miraculous to the part of me that still holds limited "notions".

After all, how can I describe something to you which as far as I know, I've never experienced.

The craving is specifically for the involvement of a relatively sentient and intelligent "other".

@Gnosis What I was trying to say, is that I experience having something impure within me as perceiving the world conditionally.
If I were struggling with myself, I could dislike the fact that there is red in Jesus' rainbow and miss his presence entirely.

So the only one that can unconditionally love you, is you.
If you don't, then no amount of cheerful winks are going to help you out of your predicament.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@tsuki As usual, I'm not sure how deeply you understood your own words. xD

But yes, that's precisely the case. Thank you.