Javfly33

Aren't you guys kind of hyped for death?

43 posts in this topic

Some people worry about death but I'm actually pretty excited.

Don't get me wrong, I want to live, for sure. But sometimes I'm actually "hyped" for what life will be after the physical transportation (body) in this reality dies.

Will everything become a void?

Will I be born again into a different body?

The "I" can't be other than "I" so we aren't going anywhere, but this doesn't resolve many mysteries and one of them is this one.

No body is in this reality, already.

Living & death is a dualistic thought, and that is all that it is. It is not found in perception nor feeling. Quite the opposite in fact.

What a sense of humor you must have, given your phenomenal hijacking of yourself, with the dogmas of heaven & hell. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

16 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Will everything become a void?

Here's the challenge i offer you...Try and see if you can be conscious that it is a void right now.  Nothing needs to happen.  And i don't mean void as in a vacuum.  I mean absolutely nothing :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

25 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Some people worry about death but I'm actually pretty excited.

Didn't Leo say that death is imaginary.

@Peo It is imaginary, but the interesting question is. Where does one's "soul" go after "death" within the illusion. Will you get to choose your destined reincarnation, or does one simply return to the godhead. I'm not certain it's possible to know until it happens.                                            

My intuition is telling me you may have dissociated from the part of yourself that is terrified to die

I am not excited about death at all, I'm terrified. I will be gone.

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

I'm just curious. Excited? Maybe at some point but I haven't gotten there yet.

You're already dead ;) 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

I have a big fear about the unknown so no not too excited but not sure what would happen when we die. People on her say changing form but what does that mean? Like changing from being human to being a different form of consciousness but what is that? Also, what about attachments don't they have an influence were you go after death.

Edited by Joker_Theory

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

Once the reality of the person as an illusion is seen and finally realised, and all attachments are severed, there should be no reason fear of death would affect the self or awareness. If somehow, fear of death did arise, it would be seen to be arising, and with no attachment to life, it would not take root.

14 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Here's the challenge i offer you...Try and see if you can be conscious that it is a void right now.  Nothing needs to happen.  And i don't mean void as in a vacuum.  I mean absolutely nothing :)

@Inliytened1 This it is nothing, yeah. But my question would be "where this nothingness is evolving"? Or "to what new realms of  apparent forms will be this nothingness convert itself to"? 

I'm hoping for a materialist death. My body breaks down into its constituent atoms, which are then scattered back into the cosmos from where it came. Bliss. I think the reality will be very different however, more like existence will go POOF! And feel sorry for the rest of you in advance. But maybe, just maybe I'll get immortality - whichever "I" that would be.

All stories and explanations are false.

@Javfly33 the nothingness remains eternally nothingness

& the evolution is infinite in infinite dimensions... and when dealing with anything infinite... even "evolution" is really just apparent evolution ... 

no start, no end...

like the tv screen unchanged

but it can play an infinite number of movies

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

Since there is no hell and all fun is there. ?

Dante you will pay for this. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity