Mihajlo Toviovic

Books on finding and cultivating vision?

5 posts in this topic

I am looking for a book that could help me find my vision. Any recommendations?

I mean vision for my life. Right now, I feel disconnected from my future. Leo said that vision is the first thing we must find in order to do anything in life, because it will give the fuel necessary for staying on track with our task and goal. Right now, I am working a lot, but I often forget why, and if I don't know why, I will quit it or at least do it without passion. I think of vision as a vivid and dynamic images in my head that make me do things better and harder. 

Creative visualization - is a pretty good book on vision. 
Principles (by Ray Dalio) - pretty good to envisioning and setting actions\systems on how to achieve this vision

There are a lot of books that talk about this and expensive courses too. One good advice that can serve you quite well in your situation - try to setup some kind of a system of reminding you of your vision\goals\inspirations\values as well as your past achievements (For keeping up the self-esteem). It should work everyeday. For example, it can be an online sheet somewhere, or the moodboard\dreamboard. You can get pretty creative with that. The main point is to get you to review it everyday so it becomes ingrained in you and you don't forget.