Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hugo Oliveira

Emotionally self sustainable

5 posts in this topic

When your desire for life and your passions are fucking intense, them, neurosis, anxiety, doubt, and guilt seems to be part of it.

Enlightenment is the only way out? Can a person grow emotionally and have peace while facing uncertainty and avoid frustration? Is it possible to be emotionally above human emptiness and neediness?

If so, what would be the solution? Good mindsets? Hight vibration? Personality change?

Thank you!

17 hours ago, Hugo Oliveira said:

Enlightenment is the only way out? 

I don't think anybody can really answer this question.

Live with all your 'flaws', that's how you overcome them. There's a balance in life. You need to be frustrated, scared, doubtful so you can grow and realise WHY you are the way you are

You're not human, you're the universe

I get the impression you are young, and you'll find that managing these undesirable feelings will become less of an issue naturally. Connecting with your innerself while being kind/accepting to yourself can speed up the process and set you on the path to wisdom.

If you observe your thoughts objectively with no judgement then in the space you create you allow for deeper understanding.

@Hugo Oliveira

You can evolve to some degree without enlightenment, for some that's as far as they want to go... but with all of that life passion, you may as well aim for the stars!

Please, don't procrastinate your evolution! I've always had an intense passion too, but decades of conceding to my neurosis (perfectionism, etc, I have em all) has only put up stronger self-inflicted-roadblocks. If you are young, as the other member guessed, use that! You have more time to jump feet first into passion. Once the neurosis are engrained for further decades, actualizing is not impossible, but it becomes a lot more challenging.

Whatever it is, do it now, and work on yourself along the way :) use the force :)

On 17/03/2020 at 4:00 PM, B_Naz said:

I don't think anybody can really answer this question.

Live with all your 'flaws', that's how you overcome them. There's a balance in life. You need to be frustrated, scared, doubtful so you can grow and realise WHY you are the way you are

Of course, Enlightenment is not the way out. 
It just takes away the negative downside a little ;) 

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?