Red-White-Light

Life is too long.

50 posts in this topic

@Javfly33

On 19/03/2020 at 5:29 PM, Javfly33 said:

I find it exaggerated to jump straight to the conclusion that his problem is depression.

I actually identify myself with much with OP says and I don´t consider myself to be depressed, at all. I´m actually pretty excited for the future. 

Yeah, I’m not depressed.

Time & one’s own sense and experience of creator-ship & desire are inseparable in terms of joy & flow. Sometimes boredom and un-enthusiasm are a newly found space from past, future & self oriented patterns of thought settling. It can be experienced as a place of well being and rejuvenation. In willingness to be aware of any such remaining patterns, and allowing them to play out, releasing them, this ‘space’ is filled with passion and desire. What was seen as killing time literally becomes the opportunity for the thrill of a lifetime. What is also seen, is that in truth, it already was so. 

Daily morning meditation will change your reality, as well as make all decisions oriented in well being and creating effortless. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I relate to this a lot, especially with human aging being apparent... It seems like bullshit that you are probably going to be on a slow decline physically and cognitively starting... I'm going to say 36 just because I'm 32 and hopefuly (lol) but I'm sure there could be a  sad reality that it's much younger, like 27... and if there's exceptions (late bloomers) it's probably just because they didn't put a peak effort into life during their peak years. Like what a cu** life/god is to make you peak at 27 but have to stick around and die naturally at like 80, I'm not even halfway there yet and life is likely just going to suck more & more until then.

Edited by CMacD

On 19/03/2020 at 2:29 PM, Javfly33 said:

I find it exaggerated to jump straight to the conclusion that his problem is depression.

OP is:

>> Not excited for what's ahead in his life

>> Not suicidal, but feels like life is a burden.

>> No feeling of belongingness and joy for being a human.

>> No inner freedom. He feels like a slave and imprisoned.

>> Doesn't get any peace whatsoever, except when he is asleep (because he feels it is a certain type of death) 

This is like a textbook case of depression.

one day this will all be memories

@kag101 It's pretty easy to tell depression even if the sufferer wants to deny it. 

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

I didn't say anything about the cause of the depression , but even low mood due to situational issues can cause a decrease in serotonin over time.

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

On 18/3/2020 at 2:29 AM, kag101 said:

Seek professional help. You are sick. The chemicals in your brain are out of balance.

What you described is a classic description of clinical depression.

Well, from this, we can say that at least you don't have suicidal tendencies.

So, if you don't treat your depression adequately, you'll live 60 more years in a distorted version of reality.

I like this analogy: depression is like wearing a glass with which you can only see B&W. Even though other people tell you about the beautiful colors of the world, you can't see it.

But just because you don't see it, that doesn't mean colors don't exist.

I've been there. For many years I was a prisoner of depression. And it was a battle that was impossible to win by myself. Medication was a must for me.

Yeap. The same with me. Sleep was the only time that I could have a break from my endless mental chattery & rumination.

@Mikael89 @Red-White-Light  I hope you guys get better! I know how painful it is to be in that place! But there is hope, because science works!

Getting serotonin in balance wont eliminate the fact that we live in a human farm where 99% of us are slaves.

Egos love stories. As long as it finds a "sense of self" in the story, then its satisfied. Even if it's an unhappy story, as ironic as that seems. Sometimes the unhappy story is more stable for the ego then any other.

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

On 21/03/2020 at 4:53 AM, Red-White-Light said:

Yeah, I’m not depressed.

What makes you think you're not depressed?

On 24/03/2020 at 10:27 PM, Anna1 said:

@kag101 It's pretty easy to tell depression even if the sufferer wants to deny it. 

Yes, to me, it's pretty clear that this is the case here.

On 25/03/2020 at 0:27 PM, Mikael89 said:

It doesn't have to be depression caused by chemical imbalance in the brain. It can be caused by other factors. So pills are useless then. I don't know if it's called "depression" in those cases.

No, technically it is not. Clinical depression is a very specific and well-defined thing.

Other factors can trigger it. But depression is a whole different thing from sadness, stress, or grief.

On 25/03/2020 at 4:39 PM, Moreira said:

Getting serotonin in balance wont eliminate the fact that we live in a human farm where 99% of us are slaves.

No, it won't.

But at least the individual will not be a slave to the illness. This way, the "natural self" can break free, and manifest once again.

On 25/03/2020 at 9:24 PM, Anna1 said:

Sometimes the unhappy story is more stable for the ego then any other.

Yeah, suffering can be addictive.

@kag101 I’m talking about time not my mental health. I have recently been experiencing time go fast and it’s quite pleasant.

On 14/04/2020 at 10:19 PM, Red-White-Light said:

@kag101 I’m talking about time not my mental health. I have recently been experiencing time go fast and it’s quite pleasant.

Hva you been taking psychedelics, Mister?

19 hours ago, Red-White-Light said:

@kag101 No, I stopped nearly a year ago.

Hmm... anyway, I don't think what you're experiencing is healthy.

On 19/03/2020 at 7:48 AM, ajasatya said:

There is no way out. You gotta learn how to enjoy life . If you can't enjoy life, create a crystal clear vision of the life you Love and work hard for it.

I've seen this approach work several times.

Stop captalizing words, learn basic english, life needs no capital letters, it's cringe. and you don't need to emphasis "now", as if it would make any difference whatsoever.

@kag101 No, definitely not. Days don’t feel like weeks anymore, so I’ve been much happier. I’ve been accepting my self as a human form.

Edited by Red-White-Light

Indeed, life can be really boring sometimes. As the years went by, I started hating being an adult and discovering shitty things about life and people. It made me feel like I don't belong anywhere. I know I'm shitty too, so this only makes things worse. So yeah, you're not the only one. We're all in this shithole together.

Edited by Member

@Member I think that life is great and beautiful it’s just I’ve been dealing with a few problematic thoughts, emotions and perceptions of time. My life is actually going really well.