Justin Michael

Please continue with humor

9 posts in this topic

In the midst of this outbreak.. 

is it a coincidence Leo put himself in isolation prior to social distancing ?? 
.. always one step ahead of us!

i imagine him getting back from his cabin like.. “what the hell is going on?!? I leave for one damn month and the whole world is in a frenzy over toilet paper!!” 

??

He's honing his healing skills to make his cough heal people, but no one will belive him and he will be disregarded as filthy and rude.

Srlsy though, I'm in Spain, sh1t escalated from 0 to 100 real quick in just 2 days. Pretty much no one can leave home or they get fined. Whole country paralized.

It's nice to have a different perspective to apareciate how comfy life was before.

At least Italy has free premium P0rN for people in quarentene, we just have sum shitty premium cable TV.

Most likely the disease ain't that deadly, but the panic is having real life consequences. Lesson from Spain : if it's there, ACT HERDER AND FASTER!

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

Leo will be able to do this when he comes back from his retreat.

16 minutes ago, Elisabeth said:

@Shiva You mean like this?

Snímek obrazovky 2020-03-16 v 17.24.51.png

Thats freaky... did that flesh-eating disease ever arrive? 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Dan502  For now ye, but huge amounts of people binge shopping  all over the country and stuff runs out till they refill the next day. No wonder folks react like that ,since in a matter of days they went from ignoring the problem to a two week obligatory quarentene and sending everyone home besides pharmacy bank and supermarket workers. Not like I left home that much before but still kind of sucks.

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered