Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nadosa

My minds getting in a weird no-self state where I dont know where I am

6 posts in this topic

There have been serveral times where I just felt like I didnt know where I am, just like awareness but in a very uncomfortable way. Yesterday for example I got weirdly triggered into a state where my mind couldnt check "who is it experiencing this moment" and then it kind of felt odd when reacting to these feelings and thoughts because it COULDNT find anyone being aware and I am kind of in an uncomfortable "mind-created" state of utter irritation where I feel like I am aware but my mind tells me there is no one aware creating a destructive dissonance. I think it is based upon a belief that I really believe that I dont exist or died or whatever and my mind kind of fucks with this.

Only trusting in "I will soon know where I am again", made it kind of passable. But I experience those moments, where I just feel irritated and detached, more often now. Anyone knows what this is?

Edited by Nadosa

@Nadosa You are stuck in your head.Brng yourself back in synch by literallly wearing your body.Put your body on.You need an anchor point.

The thing is, I kinda feel like my body hasn't anwaken like "I" did. So it kind of creates such dissonances. It is just a state yes. Passable with no resistance. It goes. And might come back. But it is creepy.

33 minutes ago, Nadosa said:

The thing is, I kinda feel like my body hasn't anwaken like "I" did. So it kind of creates such dissonances. It is just a state yes. Passable with no resistance. It goes. And might come back. But it is creepy.

what do you think you would need your body to do to get aligned with your awakening? if you already somehow are in an awakened awareness. it is ok to start with orange here - inhabiting the body also means first owning yourself. how do you treat yourself - how much do you allow your limbs to move? how often do you allow the blood running through your veins with a heightened oxigen uptake. 

wim hoff for example is really good to grasp a little bit of that but aside from that finding your favorite kind of sports is one of the keys to inhabit the body. can be even dancing - but finger skateboarding does not really count as sports.

@Nadosa Address why that state is uncomfortable. Why do you feel uneasy when you can't find where you are?
Maybe it is how you actually are in an absolute sense. But in the relative everyday things, "you" are where your body is. That's how the culture agreed to think like.

But instead of suppressing the no-place-you, use it for more contemplation in your quiet time. More insights and realizations await you ;)

Yeah but that actually made no sense at all. So I let it go. Went to the gym. Feeling better now. But it was weird and surely it will get triggered next time soon.

Sometimes Ego deaths are really magical. Other times..mehh.

Edited by Nadosa