Swagala

Feeling peace, love, and harmony for the first time.

4 posts in this topic

For the first in my life I've finally felt home. It's like I've finally opened my eyes for the first time. I've always had this feeling like I'm never looking at anything or seeing things clearly but now I understand why. Whenever I have tried to relax in the past, it never felt like I've been doing it right and now I understand. It's like I found a piece of existence that I've never noticed before. I can actually feel my body- I'm actually here! I've been experiencing my whole life but have never really been present.

It kind of feels like I've missed so much from only finding this until now. Makes me wonder if everyone has this presence that I've been missing my whole life.

When I became aware of this happening, a story came up. It was a story of a boy who was so unsure of himself that he hid from the world. He kept his head down, avoiding eye contact or any attention. It wasn't until he found love for himself that he finally had the courage to look up again.

I got nothing.

I resonate deeply with that boy.

Life is beautiful when you love yourself as you are ❤️

Powered By Love

2 hours ago, Swagala said:

I've been experiencing my whole life but have never really been present.

Funny paradox... 

I. Am. Enough. 

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

13 hours ago, Swagala said:

For the first in my life I've finally felt home. It's like I've finally opened my eyes for the first time. I've always had this feeling like I'm never looking at anything or seeing things clearly but now I understand why. Whenever I have tried to relax in the past, it never felt like I've been doing it right and now I understand. It's like I found a piece of existence that I've never noticed before. I can actually feel my body- I'm actually here! I've been experiencing my whole life but have never really been present.

It kind of feels like I've missed so much from only finding this until now. Makes me wonder if everyone has this presence that I've been missing my whole life.

When I became aware of this happening, a story came up. It was a story of a boy who was so unsure of himself that he hid from the world. He kept his head down, avoiding eye contact or any attention. It wasn't until he found love for himself that he finally had the courage to look up again.

Congrats.