Patrick Lynam

Elliott Hulse on Chastity and Contradicting Leo

8 posts in this topic

So I have been listening to Elliott Hulse today and he has been speaking on Masculinity. He states that we live in a slut world meaning men and women having little restraint, loyalty etc. Often people who aren't being a sluts wish they were and if given the opportunity to be one you would be. In my own personal experience I have felt this, when girls have chased me I felt that I just want to have sex with them and don't want to date them because I don't think it would be healthy for me to be in a relationship with these girls.

Elliot said "if you don't intend to marry the girl you should not try to sleep with her." This seems to contradict what Leo has said  "guys need to sleep with 30+ girls to learn what girls are really like and what kind of girl they are actually attracted to."

I am wondering if anyone can help me understand this contradiction. 

If you take Leo’s part and make it not about sex, and instead focus it on getting to know the content of a characters souls, both statements are the same. 

Know what you want In a partner, but don’t just put your pipi in every opening. - (If you combine them I guess)

But it goes beyond that. 

Marriage is an idea, if that’s something important to you then honor it. Otherwise, be a soul exploring other souls freely. Know what parts you like and what types you don’t. If you move with Love & Peace in every breath, and like the infinite being of love that you are continue to be open and grow with everyone and everything, there will be no confusion about the choices you are making.

Love comes from the Heart not the Hip

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

Elliot is a wise man but he's also quite low on the spiral. He's deeply religious and doesn't believe in sex before marriage and that all the trans stuff is mental illness. I would be careful of taking his word as gospel. He has good lessons on masculinity but he's also very rigid in his beliefs and is not progressive at all. Watch his interview with Jason Capital to go more in-depth on his beliefs. 

I'm still a fan of his but as I said, take it with a grain of salt. Do whatever appeals to you. The whole point is to not listen to any specific authority figure, YOU ARE THE AUTHORITY. Learn from Elliot, learn from Leo, learn from Fall but at the end of the day, make your own path. If you want to learn to meet and seduce hundreds of women, do it. If you want to never touch a woman and abstain for life, do it. If you want to only have sex with one woman in your entire life, do it. 

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

@LordFall I thought he might be low on the spiral I read on some thread that often stage orange masculinity interperpates stage green masculinity as weaker because it has integrated the feminine but really its more masculine.

11 hours ago, Patrick Lynam said:

@LordFall I thought he might be low on the spiral I read on some thread that often stage orange masculinity interperpates stage green masculinity as weaker because it has integrated the feminine but really its more masculine.

Yeah, that sounds accurate. I'd say he's somewhere around high stage blue/stage orange. It's super interesting because he posted a video recently about integrating the feminine and I only watched the intro where he said he thought it was a good idea before but now he thinks it's not. I'd assume he's not fully understanding the concept. 

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

Elliot has all sorts of damaging dogmas ingrained in him as well as pushing a toxic masculinity agenda. In an interview he was asked if women should be given the right to vote and he basically wafted on that question, not wanting to come out and say that they shouldn't be and said "depends on who you ask", very disturbing.

He has positive qualities of course but a lot of his advice is just toxic, plain and simple. Lots of moralizing and judgement. 

I used to watch him when I was in middle school and had no experience with women, and his advice didn't help me at all. I internalized it as myself just being inadequate. I revisited him years later and it was just cringe, especially after having a lot of success with women while not adhering to any of the stuff he preaches and just being my authentic self. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

On 15-3-2020 at 5:28 AM, Patrick Lynam said:

I am wondering if anyone can help me understand this contradiction. 

They are different people, so of course they contradict each other.

Here's how you unify the statements:

1. Leo said  "guys need to sleep with 30+ girls to learn what girls are really like and what kind of girl they are actually attracted to."
  2. But according to Elliot, that's morally wrong.

Done:P

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

despite having a proper practices for making your ego melt away, have a rock-solid agenda for yourself! how'd you want your life to be like?

being confused between ideas is the lack of confidence, once you had that, you could determine what is good and what is bad in the world of relativity. 

as a matter of fact, everyone of us have strengths and weaknesses. I have an agenda and sometimes even deny some aspects of leo gura or other spiritual teachers. that's the real confidence and having the ability to see things through!

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"