livg7046

The ‘good’ of COVID-19

104 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, SamueLSD said:

So far this virus has killed a VERY small portion of that number, and since we are working hard on a cure ( especially here in Australia ), I highly doubt it will surpass that number. 

But, ppl are still freaking the hell out. I'm more afraid of ppl right now then the virus. Ppl closer to the city are getting robbed for their supplies coming out of stores. My husband bought a rifle yesterday.

All bars, restaurants, school, etc. Are closed. Ppl are going to be bringing their children to work starting this week and they work in the field. Who will watch all these kids?

I got yelled at by my husband during dinner for making him an extra piece of garlic bread (making too much food). Some ppl are making it seem like acting crazy is normal.

I was at a smaller store the other day and a guy in line admitted to going in their back room to find the pine-sol he wanted. Who does that? 

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

5 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

But, ppl are still freaking the hell out.

Fault of the media

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

I think this virus is a warning not to mess with nature anymore. 

It started that way, with the abuse of animals in wet markets, the illegal wildlife trade and inhuman treatment of animals for human consumption. The lack of caution while handling animals and animal products. 

And then the virus spread. 

Maybe a wakeup for everyone to understand and respect nature and to not engage in substandard careless illegal practices. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

40 minutes ago, SamueLSD said:

Globally, the World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that the ( Ordinary ) flu kills 290,000 to 650,000 people per year.

So far this virus has killed a VERY small portion of that number, and since we are working hard on a cure ( especially here in Australia ), I highly doubt it will surpass that number. 

People are freaking because it's sooo infectious....making people fear each other.....you are probably correct though.

18 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

But, ppl are still freaking the hell out. I'm more afraid of ppl right now then the virus. Ppl closer to the city are getting robbed for their supplies coming out of stores. My husband bought a rifle yesterday.

All bars, restaurants, school, etc. Are closed. Ppl are going to be bringing their children to work starting this week and they work in the field. Who will watch all these kids?

I got yelled at by my husband during dinner for making him an extra piece of garlic bread (making too much food). Some ppl are making it seem like acting crazy is normal.

I was at a smaller store the other day and a guy in line admitted to going in their back room to find the pine-sol he wanted. Who does that? 

That's insane.....especially in a state that is only showing 36 cases presently....might be a good time to take a vacation to a less populated state, maybe Montana...

Edited by unicity

12 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I think this virus is a warning not to mess with nature anymore. 

It started that way, with the abuse of animals in wet markets, the illegal wildlife trade and inhuman treatment of animals for human consumption. The lack of caution while handling animals and animal products. 

And then the virus spread. 

Maybe a wakeup for everyone to understand and respect nature and to not engage in substandard careless illegal practices. 

I listened to a channel a while back that said there were two strains circulating, one natural and one man altered. Don't know if the channel is legit but as time goes by I seem to be leaning more and more towards that they could be the real deal.

2 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@unicity what do you mean by man altered? 

There is a research facility not very far from the Wuhan market and people are speculating that they are working on bio weapons. People say that about Sars and lyme disease too that they escaped labs. There are always going to be conspiracy theorists. Like flat earth and they didn't go to the moon, ect.

https://www.ccn.com/could-the-deadly-coronavirus-actually-be-a-man-made-killer-disease/

It's kinda funny that right before this virus exploded in the news (the news is infected with it) that I freaked a little when I found a bat hanging on my mini blinds above the kitchen sink where there was some dried blood drops that I hadn't cleaned yet.

2 hours ago, SamueLSD said:

Globally, the World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that the ( Ordinary ) flu kills 290,000 to 650,000 people per year.

Listen here pal, this virus is new, it is not flue that everyone is infected with. flue has 0.1% chance to kill, this one 2-3 % and causes permanent health problems, it is suspected to infect most of world population with time, so don't get to happy to early. 

Also cure probably is years away from being created. 

Edited by purerogue

I've read that people don't necessarily build any immunity to the virus once they get it and recover and so might be reinfected.....sheesh, wouldn't that be grand...it would be like the energizer bunny.

@unicity I'm still thinking about what Browne said. That's the most bizarre thing. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@purerogue

9 minutes ago, purerogue said:

Read earlier today that Trump tried to procure a vaccine for it from a German lab, so it will be interesting to see when someone has one, heard Israel has one too, Supposedly year or so of testing.

I researched that, and it seems that "re-infection" was a result of testing errors, or people who've recovered retaining some inactive fragments of the virus. Also learned about serrapeptase enzymes that can reverse lung fibrosis, such as from asbestos disease or coronavirus. 

Careful with meme news stories. A month ago I thought that a Welsh man in Wuhan cured himself by drinking spiced hot whiskey.

54 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@unicity I'm still thinking about what Browne said. That's the most bizarre thing. 

Maybe it's just my fault...I'd rather not shake hands, always run across people that want to and since I've been screwed many times by hand shakers it has become a meaningless, undesirable act.     This virus is maybe just a test by consciousness to see how we'll act towards each other, people and countries.   

@purerogue

1 hour ago, purerogue said:

Read earlier today that Trump tried to procure a vaccine for it from a German lab, so it will be interesting to see when someone has one, heard Israel has one too, Supposedly year or so of testing.

Edited by unicity

1 hour ago, unicity said:

@purerogue

this was the best news ever he wanted to pay them to go to the us to research for the us exclusively while they said they research for a global solution. (what the heck)

in some sense, what think about where that thing came from its completely irrelevant if no one has a solution on how to get rid of it, and its really also irrelevant where it will be found, although it is of course a problem if its going to be a superiority challenge - practical science has to work together for that incorruptible - in a sense it’s a cute attempt which shows that this is still the case.

Edited by remember

6 minutes ago, remember said:

this was the best news ever he wanted to pay them to go to the us to research for the us exclusively while they said they research for a global solution. (what the heck)

I think it would have been interesting if he had acquired exclusive rights and they made a successful vaccine.....he is a deal maker and likes to leverage to get his way....maybe he could have done some real good with that, maybe he could have got Kim to come around and give up the nukes....maybe he could have got a democracy going in Iran and they stopped trying to build a nuke....maybe he could have played the world's saviour?

16 minutes ago, remember said:

in some sense, what think about where that thing came from its completely irrelevant if no one has a solution on how to get rid of it

In one sense it is irrelevant and in another sense there are those that want to know so that they can be billed for damages.

2 hours ago, XYZ said:

I researched that, and it seems that "re-infection" was a result of testing errors, or people who've recovered retaining some inactive fragments of the virus. Also learned about serrapeptase enzymes that can reverse lung fibrosis, such as from asbestos disease or coronavirus. 

Careful with meme news stories. A month ago I thought that a Welsh man in Wuhan cured himself by drinking spiced hot whiskey.

That's good news about serrapeptase.. Reading some reviews on Amazon I found some that unblocked fallopian tubes with it and got preggo (they are ecstatic) and some who removed scar tissue with it and some who got very sick for a bit. I've either tried it or just thought about getting some but never did, need to look in a drawer where I sometimes put empty supplement bottles.  

Thought  someone should start a meme that Corona Beer cured the virus since I thought that the virus either hurt or helped their sales. Just read that the CEO said their sales are up 5% since the virus appeared....so all's good there.

universal intelligence is creating a crisis so humanity can grow up ? 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

13 hours ago, Preety_India said:

what do you mean by man altered? 

Is he right?