StripedGiraffe

A simple tip for getting the most out of your trip

2 posts in this topic

I just wanted to share a simple idea because this has been so incredibly powerful for me in the little experience I have with psychedelics. IMO, insights on mushrooms are very profound, fleeting, and slippery, so, I added a voice recorder widget to my phone's home screen for recording insights. This makes it incredibly easy to record your most profound insights so you can contemplate them afterward. Writing or typing notes, for me, is too cumbersome and takes away from the experience. I did this with my most recent trip (see my trip notes) and I was utterly shocked at how many profound insights I had totally forgotten about until I played them back. I'm sure this is common practice for many people, but it's worth mentioning on here if a couple of people try it :)

Transformation and Healing Course Coming Soon! https://www.youtube.com/c/davidmillervideos

yeah I agree with that. I'm much more comfortable with voice recording and voice massaging that writing. It can also include more emotion in a voice recording!