Lento

What is a complete awakening?

48 posts in this topic

@Gnosis

I already agree with that. It just seems to me like Leo is becoming more attached to one particular view rather than tolerating more views. And it's not just me, many people who seem also loving, caring, and responsible are noticing the same thing.

8 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

It’s the type idea I like to contemplate, yet I think it would be a disservice to do so here and now, since my contemplations can be sloppy at first, which can be counter-productive. 

It's fine. You're welcome whenever you feel ready.

2 minutes ago, Lento said:

It's fine. You're welcome whenever you feel ready.

I may return to it in this thread or my journal.Or I might not return to it. I don’t know where my mind will go. It goes all over the place.

33 minutes ago, Lento said:

@Gnosis

Leo should take down all of his previous videos. His awakening was incomplete.

There is no value in erasing history unless we judge that history from newly gained perspectives. That's kind if missing the entire point. Embracing all that is mean we also have to embrace all that has been, it can not be with it.

This is where there is time to just pause and turn to introspection. No thing in this thread is "out there". What you are looking for is, like everything, within you. Therefore, this is a distraction.

Edited by Eph75

Want to connect? Just do it, I assure you I'm just a human being just like you, drop me a PM today. 

4 hours ago, Lento said:

@mandyjw

The fast food analogy does not fit here because we could easily draw scientific data to the table. With awakening, it's very different. If Leo is still seeking awakening, then he's by definition not awake. You can't seek the absolute, because all seeking is in the relative domain (assuming that there's an absolute and a relative). In simpler terms, Leo's personal truths are Leo's personal truths and my personal truths are my personal truths. At least, that's what we used to be told here.

So you say food science is absolute, black and white, and awakening is NOT absolute. The tricky thing is that "not absolute" does not mean, NOT ABSOLUTE. 

Focus on what you want, don't fight what you don't want, because it's all you. Life is a gift, but if we are too busy criticizing the wrapping paper, we'll never discover what's inside. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Lento  You question Leo in his absence. For that reason alone you are banned.

3 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Lento  You question Leo in his absence. For that alone you are banned.

?

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

2 hours ago, Lento said:

I should re-phrase; So, I should just trust that every decision Leo makes is the best decision for me and everyone else on the forum, or say for humanity?

What's best for you OR everyone else on the forum OR humanity might not be aligned. But I think you can trust that Leo will do what he believes is best for the forum. :)

If you are asking this question then you still aren't awake.  And the answer does not reside within the confines of language.

Continue to do the work and stay open minded.  You will know the answer when it happens.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.