Lento

What is a complete awakening?

48 posts in this topic

I've noticed Leo locking 4 different threads with the justification that the posters aren't completely woke, and therefore their insights are somehow incorrect or misleading.

Let's take a closer look;

• An incorrect insight is literally impossible in Leo's dictionary, because an insight is necessarily true.
  • A misleading insight sounds about right, but that's always the case, from religion to any other school, teacher, or teaching. Even Actualized.org is not an exception. This problem probably stems from the gap in understanding between two people, nothing more.

What does Leo mean by "complete awakening"? And if he's already there, then why is he on a pursuit of complete awakening right now?

This is Leo's website he can do whatever he wants. 

There is a different depth of awakenings. 

Basically, what Leo says in simple English is:

If you are trying to be a teacher on the forum have a deep awakening first. 

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

14 minutes ago, Dand said:

You can always go deeper.

In my view, there's nothing but awakening. It's not something that I need to "go and awaken to". Awakening is happening all the time. We are never not going deeper.

Wouldn't you agree?

12 minutes ago, dimitri said:

If you are trying to be a teacher on the forum have a deep awakening first.

Okay, but why is that?

Edited by Lento

Okay, but why is that?

Magic ?‍♂️❤️

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

23 minutes ago, Dand said:

There's no such thing as a complete awakening, there are infinite levels of consciousness to awaken to. You can always go deeper.

?

4 minutes ago, Dand said:

The term complete awakening is similar to the term death in that sense. There's no such thing but relatively there is.

I guess Leo just doesn't want people spreading misinformation and unconsciousness.

I think it's very important to emphasise here that the relativity is attributed to the person's point of view which is also relative. So, it's only misinformation and unconsciousness from Leo's point of view. From other points of view, it may be the exact opposite. There's a trap here of monopolising God and awakening, and I honestly don't like the sound of it, especially with Leo now pursuing complete awakening, it will make that trap even more tricky.

5 minutes ago, SOUL said:

Spirituality, 'enlightenment', awakening and consciousness are very subjective experiences so how they are perceived and interpreted can be quite varied and diverse. It would be an unfortunate circumstance if this forum became a place where the infinite variety of expressions were stifled so that they were limited to select interpretations.

I understand this forum is the property of nobody...wait I mean the no self called Leo and he has a vision for it. There is a difference between people who are coming here to purposefully disrupt or mislead for whatever reason they may have and people who may have a differing experience of awakening so share another perception and interpretation.

Let's hope this place doesn't become one where only the interpretations and teachings that are 'authorized' by the 'supreme leader' as 'truth' are allowed to be spoken and every one that doesn't fit in are called 'false' with the people who are espousing them 'devils' are shut down and silenced. That would be joyless and unloving situation.

@Dand What do you think?

19 minutes ago, Lento said:

I think it's very important to emphasise here that the relativity is attributed to the person's point of view which is also relative. So, it's only misinformation and unconsciousness from Leo's point of view. 

Because it's relative, it's only your point of view that matters.

That's why he's cracking down, if people don't take the time to consider their own experience, and really examining/sitting with how they feel about things then instead of examining the feeling itself, they seek to control other's points of views. In doing this they attempt to get them to align with theirs, sometimes this comes out in the form of attempting to teach others. The alignment only happens within, then there aren't others, just alignment. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

18 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

instead of examining the feeling itself, they seek to control other's points of views.

And why is Leo the exception here? I understand that it's his forum, but that sounds hypocritical to me. Just because I own the stage does not give me the right to do magic tricks and then claim that my tricks are highest truth and all other tricks are inferior, or false and shut them down. If this is a free space for sharing information, then all information should be allowed. Sure, Leo is free to change his mind whenever he wants, but then I should get notified that actualized.org has become a religion and that free thinking is not welcome anymore.

Edited by Lento

It does not matter. It's just a label that is attributed to an experience in that moment. A moment that appears as "relatively total" . Of course it's not, the thought of having an insight of everything that is, it is absurd. So yes, he was mistaking, and yes, he is human (who'd have thought).

This whole thing arises from *someone* putting Leo (or anyone) on a pedestal and *someone else* reacting againt it.

There's always more. Push on further. For him but also for everyone else that gets hung up on what he does, "rigth or wrong". It does not matter, it's just one more distraction.

Edited by Eph75

Want to connect? Just do it, I assure you I'm just a human being just like you, drop me a PM today. 

3 minutes ago, Eph75 said:

It does not matter.

To you, at the moment. Or so you say.

4 minutes ago, Eph75 said:

This whole thing arises from *someone* putting Leo on a pedestal and *someone else* reacting againt it.

Yes. And I'm reacting because history shows that it does not work out.

5 minutes ago, Eph75 said:

it's just one more distraction.

To you, at the moment. Or so you think.

Infinite efin Love. Promissed Jed that "I do not know". I want to feel. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

9 minutes ago, Lento said:

And why is Leo the exception here? I understand that it's his forum, but that sounds hypocritical to me. Just because I own the stage does not give me the right to do magic tricks and then claim that my tricks are highest truth and all other tricks are inferior, or false and shut them down. If this is a free space for sharing information, then all information should be allowed. Sure, Leo is free to change his mind whenever he wants, but then I should get notified that actualized.org has become a religion and that free thinking is not welcome anymore.

If someone believes that fast food is healthy, and is disconnected enough with their body that they have not yet noticed this to be false, then goes telling people that they are wasting their time by eating vegetables, would you allow them to continue preaching this on the site that you built for the purpose of helping people better their lives? I doubt it. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Lento No, that just sums up to nothing at all. 

Want to connect? Just do it, I assure you I'm just a human being just like you, drop me a PM today. 

59 minutes ago, Lento said:

I think it's very important to emphasise here that the relativity is attributed to the person's point of view which is also relative. So, it's only misinformation and unconsciousness from Leo's point of view

Nope.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@mandyjw

The fast food analogy does not fit here because we could easily draw scientific data to the table. With awakening, it's very different. If Leo is still seeking awakening, then he's by definition not awake. You can't seek the absolute, because all seeking is in the relative domain (assuming that there's an absolute and a relative). In simpler terms, Leo's personal truths are Leo's personal truths and my personal truths are my personal truths. At least, that's what we used to be told here.

@Nahm Okay.

Awakening imhe(in my holistic experience! haha) is becoming aware of something we previously weren't aware of. Complete awareness is being omniscient and to make that claim is hubris no matter what type of powerful awakening experience one has.

I am god! I'm omniscient! *knock knock* Who's at the door?

There is certainly a significant amount of psychological priming that goes on that people are ironically unaware of that shapes the way they perceive 'what is' when having awakening experiences. This can form dogmatic types of interpretations.

Edited by SOUL

Maybe I should open highest teaching thread on my own just to piss off @Nahm.

Infinite Love, God, Truth and all that. 

Source oh he loves that. 

Chance for me to recover my spiritual ego back and lose my soul once again. 

❤️ Preacher>? preacher. 

5 minutes ago, SOUL said:

Awakening imhe(in my holistic experience! haha) is becoming aware of something we previously weren't aware of. Complete awareness is being omniscient and to make that claim is hubris no matter what type of powerful awakening experience one has.

I'm am god! I'm omniscient! *knock knock* Who's at the door?

Exactly!

*the Amazon guy* ?