peqkno

How do you navigate your life using mental imagery?

2 posts in this topic

What do I mean by mental imagery?

As one specific example: when closing my eyes I see myself sitting on a shrine or red colored temple up in the brown mountains near a cliff. There’s pink cherry tree petals falling from the sky. 

Then I am drawn towards the cliff, jump into the dark and take a plunge, arms and legs spread out life flying. Into the abyss. 

(The character I see is a resemblance of me somehow, viewed from like a 3rd person perspective.)

Imagination just goes towards such imagery, it’s not much of a conscious act. I’m curious about some people here being able to navigate life through that kind of imagery.

I wonder if it relates to “vision logic” which Leo mentioned in the implicit vs explicit understanding video.

Personally as INFJ MBTI personality type, I wonder if it has to do with the Ni function. (If those tangents are of any use.)

Well, I’m clueless. What’s there to learn about mental imagery? How do you use it in your life?

(This mustn’t be related to the kind of imagery I used for the example above.)

Miracle:    Impossible from an old understanding of reality, but possible from a new one.

I'm not sure exactly what you're asking but here's what I've learned about mental imagery. We can use it to assist with the Law of Attraction. We can essentially visualize what we desire and feel the emotions as if we already are experiencing it. This will basically change our vibration and attract our desired situation to us. Also, we can use visualization for healing work. There are tons of guided visualizations and similar exercises like hypnotherapy and guided meditations on YouTube. These exercises have personally helped me heal from emotional trauma, resolve past experiences, forgive myself and others, enter deep states of relaxation, and love myself more. Visualization is so powerful because visual data is so much more richly complex and rational thought. Hope this helps!

Transformation and Healing Course Coming Soon! https://www.youtube.com/c/davidmillervideos