Stage koral

FeikevA
By FeikevA in Personal Development -- [Main],
For some reason, all my tier 2 transitions were paired with a very particular personal crisis. Normally I’m highly motivated and disciplined, but during those periods I lost all my motivation. From this I conclude that I transitioned into stage koral around January this year.  Here is a basic description of stage koral (as I now understand it): Core value: Self-Love  Paradigm: loving, I embrace World view: the world consists of finite perspectives and relations between those finite perspectives Stage koral starts to emerge when turquoise realizes the following things. Although turquoise perceives itself as a higher self or God incarnated in physical form, it is still very focused on its higher self. And although turquoise really values raising the quality of it’s consciousness, it still doesn’t love itself the way it is now.  Stage koral wants to know all of reality and fully embrace it as part of itself. It cares about human beings, not because it is “good” to care about human beings, but because it is itself a human being and it takes the interests of all human beings as part of itself. 
This same statement can be made with other part of itself than human being, such as society, family, but also all sentient beings and larger systems.  Stage koral also understands that impermanence is the only permanent thing in reality, and that love is a verb or a movement that is constantly taking place. Turquoise can be quite static and very focused on enlightenment or God as unbounded, unmanifested ground of being.  I’m not familiar with many examples of stage koral. I think Teal Swan is a very good embodiment of this stage. If you’re familiar with other examples, I would love to hear that. And I would of course love to hear all your thoughts about this. 
  • 8 replies