Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Seth

[Question] Integrating Insights

3 posts in this topic

For months I focused my awareness on objects and I gained an insight that allowed me to see the power of meditating on "existence" itself.
So for a few weeks I've been trying to hold my consciousness to a level where I am aware of existence itself 24/7 just letting my being stew in itself.
That is it right there, the insight I had a few days ago. Stewing on an insight is how I think one integrates it more fully.

I've since then had an insight into the power of holding my awareness on the "impermanence of objects/mortality" for example.

[Question]: Am I going about this the right way? It is a strange feeling; I cannot rationalize the power of meditating on the "existence" but I feel it.

Edited by Seth

@Seth

For me, nowadays insights come pretty much effortlessly. They literally appear when I don't intend to look.

I'm not sure that answers your question because I wasn't able to capture it. What is the outcome you're looking for? Insights? Enlightenment? Peace of mind? What is it exactly?

meditation on existence itself is simply being... 

choice-less awareness

then the entire existence is your body... YOU

and you're already that. that's your real identity - so staying with that, naturally your mind will clear and bubble out. don't try to get it. because there's nothing to get - only to BE.

as you said so yourself. you feel it. continue feeling it. the more you simmer in it, the more it grows

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny