Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Swagala

This is so incredible

7 posts in this topic

There I was just 2 days ago, giving up on spirituality. I was tired of chasing and understanding. I just wanted freedom. I just wanted to relax and let go. I didn't want to care anymore, I just wanted to feel love and peace. And then yesterday I realized how weak Fear is and and how irrational giving into the feeling of Fear is. I'm still trying to understand it all. It's so fucking amazing ?

The amount of joy and happiness there is is so much that it seems so irrational to not want to stay with it and to always feel connected with it.

Edited by Swagala

I got nothing.

Don't give up. Meditate or do yoga everyday, it's worth it.

Edited by Girzo

52 minutes ago, Swagala said:

And then yesterday I realized how weak Fear is and and how irrational giving into the feeling of Fear is.

Fear is a strong trait. A healthy rational dose will keep you alive. But to much irrational fear will quickly tear you down. Fear is the biggest blocker of the root chakra. It can be a very heavy negative energy that keeps one stuck from developing as a character. That type of Fear is taking a past or future fear and manifesting it into the present moment. Shaping a reality of lies and darkness. To stop feeding fear, one must achieve balance by learning to trust. When you trust, you can grow. Like a caveman finally stepping out of the cave. Trusting that the past Is the past. “That Dinosaur squished Billy last week, but hey it’s a new day!” 
Those were rational fears back in the day. The ones that helped us evolve. But today’s have become of the ego and confusion. “What are they gonna think?” “Am I doing this right?” “Should I do this?” “Do I look good?” “Can I afford that?” “I hope I don’t get fired!” “My car is shacking!” “Does she really like me?” “Is it to small?” “I have a stain on my shirt!” 

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

Great realisation. I hope this energy stays with you and propels you into further understanding. 

Fear could be described as resistance. Resist nothing of the mind. 

Love. 

1 hour ago, Swagala said:

I'm still trying to understand it all

@Swagala may you cease to exist

Yes, you have connected to the divine being within you :)

Life is absolutely abundant and love is limitless. Stay with the feeling because that feeling is always within you. No matter what happens with the outside world, you can always tap into the feeling within.