Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VeganAwake

No Truth!! (vegans highest teaching)

20 posts in this topic

The claim is:

There is no truth to be found or not found...

The exploration for the truth turns out to be just another sneaky tactic of the ego to perpetuate the belief in itself...SURPRISE!!

Now it could be argued that recognizing there is no truth is the truth... but again that's the ego trying to sneak in the back door and claim that it found something.

It turns out finding nothing is something is nothing is something is nothing is something

Do you see a pattern everything just circles around back to itself.

It's 0...

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Yeap, all kind of explanation of THIS is for the purpose of the ego. THIS is already THIS without any egoic explanation necessary.

4 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Yeap, all kind of explanation of THIS is for the purpose of the ego. THIS is already THIS without any egoic explanation necessary.

Nailed it...

Exactly ..with or without a complex explanation believed/created by ego...its already THIS

Perfection sitting here waiting to be recognized for No One. ❤

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Do you have any lowest teaching? I'm not smart enough for the highest stuff...hehe

Hehe high low are the same..

There actually isn't any teachings...

turns out Liberation is an Unknowing or unlearning...

Intelligence isn't an issue the real question to ask is what does it take or mean to unlearn ?

So happy I didnt fall into the no truth trap early on my path. Would have wasted so much time not seeking and stuck in maya. 

22 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

turns out Liberation is an Unknowing or unlearning

Liberation is self unsuffering from whatever means it comes to be. If is happens through unknowing, unlearning, unbelieving, unattaching, unselfing, untruthing as long as the the quest for un-ning doesn't become a source of self suffering because we think need more or are lacking enough 'un-ness'.

23 minutes ago, Consilience said:

So happy I didnt fall into the no truth trap early on my path. Would have wasted so much time not seeking and stuck in maya. 

What's recognized by no one after liberation is that, there never was a you that was on a path seeking, and there never was a you to be stuck or unstuck in Maya. 

The belief that there is someone here that didn't fall into the no truth trap early on the path...shows that Maya the illusion of the self is still being believed in.

The reason Liberation is called the pathless path is because there's no actual distance between what is being looked for and what is already the case.

Its a lifting of the veil so that what is already the case is seen clearly for the first time.

There was no one ever actually here to find anything that was the illusion itself...its to radical ?

19 minutes ago, SOUL said:

Liberation is self unsuffering from whatever means it comes to be. If is happens through unknowing, unlearning, unbelieving, unattaching, unselfing, untruthing as long as the the quest for un-ning doesn't become a source of self suffering because we think need more or are lacking enough 'un-ness'.

If you are saying it's the recognition that there was never a suffer to have suffered and that suffering was caused by identification with undesired thoughts as the self, then you are spot on ?

It sounded like that's what was being said..

@VeganAwake  Precisely, there was never really a suffer to have suffered. Only if we agree with it, believe in it, attach our identity to it and fill our being with it does it manifest as suffering in us.

It's not just undesired thoughts...even desired thoughts. It may start out as releasing from what we don't want but even attaching to what we do want can be a source of suffering. The thoughts of wanting truth, enlightenment, awakening, freedom from suffering, bliss, love is conceptually perceiving a lack of it as if we don't already have all we seek, that we are incomplete.

The 'desire' is a yearning as if we don't already have it like hunger is from an empty belly but that yearning is the desire in our consciousness that can fill our being with a sense of emptiness. In liberation there is a sense of fulfillment that quenches the yearning, a peace that transcends conditions, joy that emanates through everything we experience.

What's ironic is that when I first did experience liberation I was pretty ignorant of so many things but I didn't even have any desire to understand, I was content in the freedom from self suffering. Yet my lack of desire for knowledge turned out to be the very key to the vault of insight like being served endless meals with already having a full belly and no hunger.

So, yes, seeking 'truth' can put some on the treadmill chasing after something they perceive they don't have to feed the desire. It's a yearning that won't ever be quenched because the mind's craving for new knowledge and deeper understanding acts like a belly that needs to be fed 3 times a day to fill it...but only temporarily.

The ego will use the search for truth and any perceived truth it gets to justify it's identity but that ego's desire is so difficult to satisfy, the ego won't let it.

Edited by SOUL

1 hour ago, VeganAwake said:

What's recognized by no one after liberation is that, there never was a you that was on a path seeking, and there never was a you to be stuck or unstuck in Maya. 

The belief that there is someone here that didn't fall into the no truth trap early on the path...shows that Maya the illusion of the self is still being believed in.

You mistake words for what I mean. Language is dualistic and relativistic in nature. Speaking by default can always be criticized as a belief. All words if given truth value are beliefs. What my comment was pointing to is the fact that all paths to truth (or no truth as you're calling it here) are unique. If a belief in no truth had been adopted early on the path, maya would have persisted.

The reason Liberation is called the pathless path is because there's no actual distance between what is being looked for and what is already the case.

Its a lifting of the veil so that what is already the case is seen clearly for the first time.

There was no one ever actually here to find anything that was the illusion itself...its to radical ?

Correct. But if you were to say this to maya, maya would persist. This message of no truth only has utility after the pathless path has begun and sometimes only until truth or no truth is seen. 

13 minutes ago, SOUL said:

It's not just undesired thoughts...even desired thoughts. It may start out as releasing from what we don't want but even attaching to what we do want can be a source of suffering. The thoughts of wanting truth, enlightenment, awakening, freedom from suffering, bliss, love is conceptually perceiving a lack of it as if we don't already have all we seek, that we are incomplete.

This is true...

Yes...there isn't a you to have control of your thoughts or not...

Desired and undesired thoughts will arise regardless do to human conditioning.

The identification with these thoughts will cause the future undesired thoughts(which were the ones being mentioned)

@Consilience

The current belief that there was an individual ME stuck in Maya is the misunderstanding.  There was never a ME to be stuck in Maya because the ME is the illusion...  it's a mind-f*** from Hell basically. ?

There is no YOU that could say anything to Maya because YOU is Maya....ahhh it's complete Anarchy run for your life hehe.

Edited by VeganAwake

2 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

@VeganAwake This is the funniest video if all time LOL.  Definitely a classic for the ages :)

As for the post - you ARE Truth.  One just has to become conscious of it.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Claiming truth keeps the spirit from transcending reality. Like a character in a game focusing on details instead of playing. 

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

@Inliytened1  yes part 2 is even funnier because he is starting to understand what Jim is saying but the dualistic nature of language has him tripping over his own words for like 10 minutes straight... it's freaking hilarious and they both are cracking up the whole time ❤

8 minutes ago, Chakra Lion said:

Claiming truth keeps the spirit from transcending reality. Like a character in a game focusing on details instead of playing. 

I love this nicely put... if I may.... let me just tweak it a bit because to me transcending feels like a word describing a different state somewhere else...  I will try to make you proud:

The very nature of seeking is a distraction from recognizing what is already perfect and complete. Like a character in a game focusing on details instead of playing.

This is false. Stop spreading misinformation about awakening on this forum.

Your awakening is incomplete.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.