Bryanbrax

Take a dmt in lucid dream

7 posts in this topic

You are welcome

Edited by Bryanbrax
Yes

I've taken LSD in a lucid dream, it felt exactly like the "real" thing. 

I just woke up from a luciud dream, and to my amazement,  I pulled it off. Diclaimer: I didn't do the exercise in the video. I didn't watch it till afterward. Instead, I smoked DMT in a lucid dream. I was in a basement and right when I went lucid, I started flying, as usual lol, and then I remembered this post. I landed, ran over to some shelves, with hopeful confidence that there would be everything I need to smoke DMT. Sure enough, I found a strange pipe that was difficult to use, and sticky dark blue substance. Fuck it, close enough. I packed the bowl, found a lighter in my pocket, and smoked that shit. I immediately went into a nice headspace. I didn't see visuals or anything but I became conscious that everything I was experiencing in this dream was "real". Its just as real as 3D waking reality. I was blown away. I've had this insight before, but not with this much depth. I played close attention to see if there was any fundamental difference between this dream and my perception of waking reality. Nada. They're identical. The only differences are conceptual such as I'm able to break our laws of physics by flying in a dream, and waking reality reality has continuity. Those are really about the only differences. 

Edited by StripedGiraffe

Transformation and Healing Course Coming Soon! https://www.youtube.com/c/davidmillervideos

I just remembered some more details. Before I went lucid, I smoked some weed. Not sure If If actually felt high. While I was lucid, either right before or after I smoked the "DMT", I was running around all excited that I was in a dream. I had gum in my mouth and I took it out and chucked it behind me with no regard for anything. The gum smacked my dream friend in the face and he groaned. I apologized. I felt like a selfish prick. Then, I started thinking about if I should respect dream beings. If the substance of this dream is the same as the substance of waking reality, does that mean everyone in this dream is conscious, just like I assume they are in waking reality? My ego, even while I'm dreaming, is still an illusion. Are dreams an egoic hallucination where only I (as a human) am conscious of them? I'm so confused. Maybe a more accurate way of looking at it would be that dreams are consciousness grounded in nothingness and any 'I" in that dream is a delusion, same as waking reality. I think it's funny that during my last few awakenings, I discovered that reality was a dream, and in my dream, I discovered that dreams were reality lol. It's paradoxical but it makes sense. They're fundamentally the same thing. 

Edited by StripedGiraffe

Transformation and Healing Course Coming Soon! https://www.youtube.com/c/davidmillervideos