Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Leightonm

Balancing work and learning?

9 posts in this topic

I have developed an interest in web development/design, and have been absorbing content/info like crazy for the past few weeks/months. My job has been occupying (and still is) most of my headspace though. How do I tip the scale?

You have to develop a habit and a learning space. You learn in a place where you do nothing but that. Whether it's your kitchen, some other room, or a coffee shop. After some time, your mind will automatically go into learning mode when you enter that space. You also can build a habit like always drinking cacao, or coffee when you're about to go learn. All this should in a week or two lead to a more disciplined headspace. 

It can be pretty hard to juggle a lot of stuff at once. Especially if something is mentally demanding. I like to put my time into sections and keep things a bit separate with dedicated time towards it. You could try to get up a bit earlier and do some web design stuff before work while your mind is still fresh. I try to aim to be up earlier, so there is not distractions and stuff. I find it pretty helpful for getting some of the things I want done. Granted it is not always easy to get up extra early, but it seems to pay off well. 

You could see if you could join some sort of club web design too. That would really help keep you on track. Because you would be doing things revolving around that. That and putting yourself in a space that is based completely around that.  

I also encountered the problem of balancing time between study and work, but it seems I know the right solution. At first I wanted to choose one thing between study and work. I talked with a psychologist on this topic and he advised me to study the topic of time management. That is, you need to be able to allocate time so that everything is in time, and then I found an assistant top essay writing service this is a service thanks to which I can easily combine work and study.

Edited by Monika

A very relevant topic today. In the modern world, not everyone can balance between work and study. I believe that the main problem of this is the inability to properly allocate your time. I think we can delegate some things to assistants. For example, to relieve myself of the endless stream of homework, I often use the service help with dissertation. It helps me free up time to relax after work or chatting with friends. In today's rhythm, this is the right decision, I think.

Edited by Amil

My life experience has helped me to understand things like: The reason why you decided to start working without graduating from university is not important, one thing is important: you must successfully cope with both work and study, and most importantly, one should not interfere with the other.To get a job, you need to have work experience. And to get work experience, you need to work. I can’t decided where to start. But after my friend recommended a site that would help me save my time, I immediately freed up a lot of space in my head for new work questions. I can say that "life has become easier."

Start small and think of ways to build small projects from what you learnt now. And think of each small projects as like a sprint. After every sprint you can assess your skill performances.

attracting too much spam

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus