reves

Trip Report - On Healing with 4-HO-MET

3 posts in this topic

Medicine: 25 mg of 4-HO-MET (Metocin) dissolved in water.

Background
I have been done some trips with metocin during the previous months, as you can see in a journal I have. So far, I find this psychedelic to be very mild (at least at low to medium doses). I am not really sure if it is because of the development stage where I am currently, but the trips are very centered on my persona and allow me to release a lot of pain and trauma much easier than with LSD or 4-AcO-DMT. I also have been doing Kriya Yoga for one year now, at least once a day but mostly twice a day, around 42-60 KPs per session.

I have always been very anxious, I started with psychotherapy around 2009 and have been doing it with some pauses in between. This has helped me so far, but it is also a very slow process.

It is not since about a year ago that I started tripping that I have seen overall faster gains and improvement in my development.

Intention

• I went with the intention to heal some personal and family wounds.
  • Continue the exploration about God, Death and Consciousness through direct experience.

The Trip

I made all the preparations and took the medicine around 12:30 on an empty stomach. The come-up was very smooth and took around 30 minutes, my body started vibrating as the energy expanded. This time I contemplated doing some Yin Yoga positions alternated with sitting and laying on the back. I found Yin Yoga to be a great activity during longer contemplation periods, specially because I suffer from low-back pain.

• I realized that even though I practice everyday Kriya Yoga and meditation, I still find it very hard to stay quite, even if just for a couple of hours.
  • I had a powerful realization on how the healing process works on a meta-level. It was as if I could suddenly understand how the process of letting go of pain works and how the death/birth cycle goes around in full circle.
  • I realized that when I am tripping I get access to Absolute Intelligence, and all my questions are answered. But somehow, I am only able to retain some of these insights.
  • I had a very strong sense of communion with family members that have already passed away, some for several years. I even felt comforted by some of them.
  • I have already got some realizations of Oness during other trips, but this connection with family members that I may not had the chance to know in this lifetime was new.
  • I realized I am a tangled mess of feelings and emotions, which my mind is constantly trying to rationalize, but that I actually don't really know why and how they happen.
  • I was able to release a lot of pain, which I later felt as an overall soreness all over the body.
  • The more I trip, the more I get to understand that I am pure formless consciousness.

Later when the effect of the psychedelic decreased I went for a walk in the forest. With mushrooms or its analogs I always feel a deep connection to nature, which is just awesome. As I was laying on my back I started to look at my hands. There was a moment where I could not identify with them, it was as if I was everything and everywhere. And then, all of the sudden my hand turned into a tree. Later, I went for a walk in the forest and I saw a tree very similar to what my hand had turned into.

I can see that by surrendering to the trip and letting go, has helped me reduce my fear of death. As I get a better and deeper understanding of what death means, this fear starts to fade away. And with, that other minor fears become irrelevant.

Conclusions

I have also been able to combine normal psychotherapy and tripping. The therapist had no inconvenience when I mentioned that I was also tripping for personal development and self realization. I have been able to deal with personal stuff and issues that arise during the trips. I also like the  synergy between conventional psychotherapy, Kriya Yoga, meditation and psychedelic tripping. I can feel how I am able to integrate better the psychedelic trips with the other daily practices, which in conclusion allow me to get bigger gains in my personal development.

I also really really like 4-HO-MET, it may not generate a lot of head-space like 4-AcO-DMT or LSD, but it has showed me how to improve my meditation and helped me release a lot pain, integrate deeper trips and get a deeper sense of communion with nature.

Thank you for reading and for your comments!

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”

Nice report on this rather obscure(ish) substance, I think I might give it a go sometime! :)

Why so serious?

Great trip report! Thank you for sharing. 
considering trying this substance out.