inFlow

God is the Devil

61 posts in this topic

@NahmGod is not hidden man. I mean why is Self Discovery so difficult for people.

To really be THIS is Self Realized state all the time. I really do not get it. 

You don't need soul medicines.

It's not hidden. 

Avoidance of feelings is what tought is. 

Place from where all these silly theories come. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

God is absolute infinity so in a sense yes God is also the devil. There is no limit to what God is. It is limitless

Powered By Love

28 minutes ago, Prevailer said:

@Nahm I do mean a cosmic battle between God and the devil yes.We are caught up in it.

Can you elaborate? Are you saying you’ve seen God & the devil...fighting? Are you saying this is happening within you? Are you saying there is you, God, and a devil, and they are separate entities, like, fighting over you or something? Where did you first hear of this? (Unless you’re saying you are visually witnessing it or whatnot).

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

3 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Place from where all these silly theories come. 

One thing I've noticed is that these silly theories can be super creative. Stories about god, devil, me, cosmic epic battles and on and on. . . .Unfortunately, these stories are within a perpetuating cycle of internal turmoil for the mind and body. . . Imagine if these creative stories were put to good use. These silly theories could be used to create an amazing Netflix series that would put Black Mirror to shame.   

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Shadowraix Admittedly being challenging here...sorta...but paradox is only something in duality, in thought. It’s not a ‘feature’ as in actual. 

?

Of course. Calling it a feature is for the mind to not be dismissive. Reconciling ideas in the mind is a step forward albeit very indirect. 

@Shadowraix God is separate in oneness.The three in one.Mind blowing.God is Love.We are not God.We are part of God.We will not find true peace until God brings us into this awareness.We may experience fake Euphoria but it is just that.We should not interested in that.You can pop a few pills for that.

10 hours ago, Prevailer said:

@Shadowraix God is separate in oneness.The three in one.Mind blowing.God is Love.We are not God.We are part of God.We will not find true peace until God brings us into this awareness.We may experience fake Euphoria but it is just that.We should not interested in that.You can pop a few pills for that.

To say we are not God, we are part of God is just a game of identity. You can shift identity to the part or dissolve it to become the whole thing. Both are valid. 

20 hours ago, Nahm said:

Can you elaborate? Are you saying you’ve seen God & the devil...fighting? Are you saying this is happening within you? Are you saying there is you, God, and a devil, and they are separate entities, like, fighting over you or something? Where did you first hear of this? (Unless you’re saying you are visually witnessing it or whatnot).

From my experience there is battle going on in creation which includes within us,yes.There is God...there is the Devil...and there is You.The devil leaves you alone if you don’t believe in God......He’s happy with that...He doesn’t want you to believe in God or him....The Devil wants you to be convinced that he and God don’t exist.God on the other hand wants you to be convinced he does exist and has gone to unbelievable lengths to convince us..The moment you seriously consider there is a God ...then the devil goes on the attack and you will experience it.God is stronger than the Devil however.That is my experience.Im frightened by the devil of course but you can resist him... I am more frightened of God however.The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom.This may sound ridiculous to some but I genuinely feel that you won’t be able to find true meaning in our searchings unless we accept this concept.

@Bill W The Devil that religion refers to is your ego. But, God is also everything that exists, so the ego (devil) is also God.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

On 12/03/2020 at 7:40 AM, Nahm said:

@Shadowraix Admittedly being challenging here...sorta...but paradox is only something in duality, in thought. It’s not a ‘feature’ as in actual. 

?

Strange loops can be realized. Strange loops are paradoxes. Is there something wrong here? Is strange loop a projection and not a feature of reality?

@Prevailer How is that duality?

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

9 hours ago, Osaid said:

@Prevailer How is that duality?

God is God...the devil is the devil...The devil can do nothing unless God permits it...Nothing.You are separate from both..Your Ego is your opinion of yourself in relation to God.You soul spirit by nature is totally embroiled with your physical body....Totally unable to untangle itself from the physical body...Only God (which is not you) can untangle it for us.This poses a big problem for those that don’t humble themselves ...for those that don’t believe that there is a separate God to themselves.If you walk in the flesh then by the very implication your consciousness state will be split...you will think in this split consciousness state....hence why unbelieving man comes up with the concept of duality.He lives his life in this split subconscious mental state and doesn’t move on from it other than going into a more and more lost state in his meditations.God let’s him go his own way .....lost forever.Man needs to see that he is spirit and not flesh.When God enables him to see this he is then able to detach (untangle) himself from the physical.When he thinks deeply he still does experience a form of duality but he notices it from a detached (balanced/mid point) view point.He tends to see this in the form of right and left mental picture.What he doesn’t see initially is that there is also an “into the page/out of the page” as well.This is another form of in synch duality.The secret is to come out of all these mind concepts that we get trapped in and not rely on any thoughts to define who we are.Once we know about the neutral mind state we can then learn to think/function in it.God will not let anyone into his presence unless they believe in him and go via the pathway he has ordained...period.He is in control of everything...not You.You just THINK you are in control.

As God, we are probably only causing so much suffering because this is the only way we can experience the endless cycle of suffering and happiness. Infinite paradise might simply not be metaphysically possible.

@inFlow your idea of what GOD is, is wrong

GOD is like the canvas on which paintings are drawn

so GOD is all paintings... "good" and "bad" paintings are on the canvas... and the canvas is not other than the paintings. so yes, "GOD" (reality/being) is good and evil. it is all possibilities actualized 

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@SoonHei God is the canvas and the paintings all at once and more.

Mahadev