inFlow

God is the Devil

61 posts in this topic

Yesterday I realized that God is the Devil. God only becomes the devil because he dis-identifies himself. When God is not aware that he is God, he becomes the Devil. That's why God kills a lot of people, causes suffering etc.

Mahadev

In my direct experience, God is only awareness. 

Can´t be other thing that awareness because it seems there´s only awareness here. 

"Devil" or "Good" only exists in the weird ecosystem of the mind. I don´t think God knows anything about good or devil, again, it seems these are just projections of the mind.

Edited by Javfly33

@inFlow This is exactly true. God is everything, including the Devil.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

@Javfly33 It is true that reality is neutral, and that good and evil are projections of the ego onto reality, but we are going by religious/egoic definitions here. Devil is the ego. God is everything that exists, including the Devil. "Evil", in this case, is defined as any action that perpetuates the ego (devil). It is important to follow these notions, if you care about progressing in spirituality. Sure, reality is neutral, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't do things to better yourself.

Even going by the neutral aspect, God is defined as absolutely anything that exists, including notions of evil and good, because everything is awareness/consciousness.

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

God does not become. God is.

Take it one step further. 

The one that disidentifies himself to be a devil.
Who is that?

See, it's the devil that disidentifies itself, not God. By thinking it exists it per definition becomes a devil. A lie.
God is that which is aware of that.

So don't worry about the devil. Acknowledging its existence is the only thing that makes it seem real.
But in truth, he's never really been here. 

So focus on that which is True. And all falsehood, or in this case devilry, will subside.
Only peace remains. You are that.

18 minutes ago, DoubleYou said:

The one that disidentifies himself to be a devil.
Who is that?

This is a good one!

Mahadev

There's only SAND

SAND is the shitty/evil sand-castles and SAND is also the really good sand-castles. SAND is the devilish sand-castles and SAND is the angelic sand-castles.

SAND is simply only what the sand-castles are made out of.

================================================== 

There's only GOD

GOD is the shitty/evil people and GOD is also the really good people. GOD is the devil and SAND is the angel.

GOD is simply only what everything/person is made out of.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

9 hours ago, Osaid said:

@Javfly33 It is true that reality is neutral, and that good and evil are projections of the ego onto reality, but we are going by religious/egoic definitions here. Devil is the ego. God is everything that exists, including the Devil. "Evil", in this case, is defined as any action that perpetuates the ego (devil). It is important to follow these notions, if you care about progressing in spirituality. Sure, reality is neutral, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't do things to better yourself.

Even going by the neutral aspect, God is defined as absolutely anything that exists, including notions of evil and good, because everything is awareness/consciousness.

@Osaid Yet only ego defines 'evil'. Not God. The best path is to abandon all concepts, trust me.

Notions and definitions exist within the dream, don't you want to awaken from the dream? ;) You're still dreaming. Everything is already totally fine. But the ego loves to say "Let me fix this (my devilry) and then I'll go out of your way". This is the very trick the devil plays. That some actions are justified. In reality none of them are. 

On 10.3.2020 at 1:35 PM, inFlow said:

Yesterday I realized that God is the Devil. God only becomes the devil because he dis-identifies himself. When God is not aware that he is God, he becomes the Devil. That's why God kills a lot of people, causes suffering etc.

that’s true god is the devil and the devil sometimes is god, it’s not only the dis-identification  but also the mis-identification the false beliefs people follow, self biases and scapegoating and aggressiveness from that. i just listened to a song which has the lyrics: it’s not straight when it‘s crooked, it’s not where it was when its displaced, it’s not true when its a lie - i don’t know if that goes so well in english but it sets my head straight sometimes. stay honest ✊

Edited by remember

@Javfly33 I'm not denying that. I'm saying that even though evil and good don't exist in reality because reality is neutral, it is still good to follow the egoic/religious definitions because it helps with spirituality. "Evil" is defined as anything that perpetuates the ego (selfishness) and "Good" is anything that doesn't do that (selflessness). I am aware that the ego has it's own definitions of good and evil, but the definitions based on ego/religion are more absolute because they actually go against the ego and help to get rid of it.

Everything you've said is right, but if we are going to be using the terms "God" and "Devil" I think it's also fair to use "Evil" and "Good" as also described in religion, since that is what the notion of Gods and Devils is based on.

Edited by Osaid

Yes, I believe it to be true.  I believe he is both.  I also believe that we are also God, and can create both good and bad in everything we do.  It's both.  It's amazing that you made that connection no matter how you got there.  Few ever do.

-Robert

10 hours ago, inFlow said:

Indeed.  The devil is an unconscious God.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

But this would mean God has an identity crisis and possibly split personality disorder. Don't feel right to me that God is Devil. I don't think there is a Devil. Certainly not some guy dressed in a red jumpsuit carrying a pitch fork. 

@Bill W lol I'm not literally speaking that there is a red devil with horns and evil beard

Mahadev

We Leo teaches us that we are God, so there's an unsettling realization waiting to dawn on us about how the Devil fits into all that. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

13 hours ago, Bill W said:

Certainly not some guy dressed in a red jumpsuit carrying a pitch fork. 

@Bill W ????

8 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

We Leo teaches us that we are God, so there's an unsettling realization waiting to dawn on us about how the Devil fits into all that. 

you little raccoon, always cracks the best shrimp.

@inFlow God is not the devil.The devil was created by God.God just is...was.....and always will be.........i.e.the I AM.