YoungSingh

How long is this Corona Virus shit gonna last?

112 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, BETGR164128 said:

I dunno, there is a lot of ideology on here, Leo needs to decide what kind of teaching he wants to develop. The time wasted arguing with these relics does real damage to Leo's teaching. He shouldn't be accomodating low consciousness ideas anymore. It has no place.

It's a delicate balance.  Compassion is required.  Study spiral dynamics.  At a higher stage you are not better than a lower stage you are the combination of all stages.  You are a leader to pull others up.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 It's the same thing that went down with the Trump trial. Instead of doing the right and responsible thing of voting him down with obvious criminal behaviour, abuse of power and injust treatment of others, many individuals chose to look the other way and let him stay in the presidential seat as a way of keeping themselves subconsciously safe from further abuse with a belief 'if I befriend an abuser, I will be safe from him', in this way however they  were betraying all the individuals (like all of America) who are affected by his abuse, and went to the abusive side of the issue. Same thing with you. It's scary. 

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

6 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

The people who died didn't ask for this to happen! You're not there to see what goes on, the suffering they experience. That kind of thinking helps spread the virus!

I'm more sick of the stories you're telling here. It's wonderful and nice to talk about this stuff and pretend you're very strong against it, until the virus gets passed onto you and it actualizes in your body! No amount of beliefs will help you at that point.

You don't understand what I'm saying here. You seem to have a screen of ideology that's stopping you hearing what another person is saying. This is mostly about you because you're clinging to your ideas of what you think is right, so whatever youre thinking that doesn't align with that is projected onto me. 

I'm not trying to be a smart ass here, I'm just telling you that what you're reflecting back to me is mostly you and there is very little integration of what I'm saying.

23 minutes ago, BETGR164128 said:

What's next? You going to diagnose me with one of your cults many personality "disorders"? 

19 minutes ago, BETGR164128 said:

This is poison. Leo should clean this place up because you are bringing a bad vibe here with your resistance and the negative emotional consequences of needing to be right. 

This is why we're a mess, because we're indoctrinated with these ideas that serve nobody, keep people in bondage to the mind. It's had its time, it didn't work. It should be done away with along with religions 

And aggressively addressing people here who may or may not be stressed or fearful of this virus already isn't a good image for newcomers to spirituality. You've shown them how compassionate you are towards people who're sick and the pandemic that's developing: oh, actually that's all imagination! Those don't exist.

3 hours ago, BETGR164128 said:

If you have an allergy to the diversity of tools that can be used to cope with anxiety, I prescribe you to take a carrot, apple and ginger smoothie, raw, organic, cold pressed, twice per day for one week. Don't miss a day.

Then come back and see me for a check up. 

cute ^_^

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

11 hours ago, BETGR164128 said:

You don't decide how life works for me, I do

tell that to the virus if it catches on. they estimate 70% of population to get it.

Just now, Danioover9000 said:

And aggressively addressing people here who may or may not be stressed or fearful of this virus already isn't a good image for newcomers to spirituality. You've shown them how compassionate you are towards people who're sick and the pandemic that's developing: oh, actually that's all imagination! Those don't exist.

You've got a warped definition of compassion. Compassion for me doesnt have to mean panicking with others, or being on that vibration. My compassion is transmitted automatically to those around me precisely because I'm not being taken over by it all. All I'm doing here is voicing my internal process, you don't see the effect it has on people in my direct vicinity. 

6 minutes ago, BETGR164128 said:

You don't understand what I'm saying here. You seem to have a screen of ideology that's stopping you hearing what another person is saying. This is mostly about you because you're clinging to your ideas of what you think is right, so whatever youre thinking that doesn't align with that is projected onto me. 

I'm not trying to be a smart ass here, I'm just telling you that what you're reflecting back to me is mostly you and there is very little integration of what I'm saying.

I'm calling out your irresponsible and disrespectful posts to the people who have the disease and those who're afraid of it, and you being a smart ass! Not once did I say I'm a materialist, or a spiritualist, or whatever position I am, I'm calling you out.

While I'll never ,100%, understand you, I know enough that your being ignorant, and being irresponsible.

10 minutes ago, BETGR164128 said:

You've got a warped definition of compassion. Compassion for me doesnt have to mean panicking with others, or being on that vibration. My compassion is transmitted automatically to those around me precisely because I'm not being taken over by it all. All I'm doing here is voicing my internal process, you don't see the effect it has on people in my direct vicinity. 

Don't speak of compassion so cheaply.

15 minutes ago, remember said:

tell that to the virus if it catches on. they estimate 70% of population to get it.

You have a choice in life, to believe what you're told or believe in yourself. 

You get to decide that. Nobody tells me if I'm going to get the virus. If I get it it will be because I joined in the vibration of fear. Believe me, I'm stronger than an ox, physically and mentally. I do observe the hygiene and I'm loaded up on vitamin c, garlic, vitmaimn d3. I am playing the game, I'm just not focusing on it because focusing on it doesn't do anything for prevention. What's the point in focusing on it when you have no control over it? Enjoy life, enjoy and be the centre rather than the reaction. Be the sun radiating warmth rather than in the cold trying to get the sun

8 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

I'm calling out your irresponsible and disrespectful posts to the people who have the disease and those who're afraid of it, and you being a smart ass! Not once did I say I'm a materialist, or a spiritualist, or whatever position I am, I'm calling you out.

While I'll never ,100%, understand you, I know enough that your being ignorant, and being irresponsible.

I'm taking 100% responsibility for myself. And I'm not being disrespectful, if you actually read what I'm saying you will see that it's your dark side that you're having a disagreement with. Ya know? The disrespect for others that you won't allow into conscious awareness because you think it's "wrong" ? 

11 minutes ago, BETGR164128 said:

You get to decide that. Nobody tells me if I'm going to get the virus. If I get it it will be because I joined in the vibration of fear. Believe me, I'm stronger than an ox, physically and mentally. I do observe the hygiene and I'm loaded up on vitamin c, garlic, vitmaimn d3. I am playing the game, I'm just not focusing on it because focusing on it doesn't do anything for prevention. What's the point in focusing on it when you have no control over it? Enjoy life, enjoy and be the centre rather than the reaction. Be the sun radiating warmth rather than in the cold trying to get the sun

in that sense i see it the same way, although i cancelled an extended italy vacation. the balance between imagination and personal behavior needs of course be held in an adequate panic mode. although it’s like a game - i really have to hoard some groceries because if i won’t i‘m not sure if i will get them on a regular basis anymore - you see there are so many factors which are real beside the virus - some because of panic and some just because they are part of preventive measures. in that sense i can’t really say i don’t have it yet, you see.

by the way do we have a thread yet for how to boost the immune system yet?

Edited by remember

@BETGR164128 Corona virus is man-made, so yeah someone thought of it and manifested it into reality.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

14 hours ago, BETGR164128 said:

I never even heard of Coronavirus till I read your post.  You are manifesting it into your own self, please don't spread your fears onto everyone around you.

@Martin123i went back and reviewed the thread and  perhaps i appeared to come off as insensitive to the virus - and its existence in the world.  As we know Its definitely a real thing.  It's getting worse here in the US by the day - and it seemed the user may have been using subtle spiritual bypassing now that i look at it.  We still need to take pragmatic steps as a collective society to try and prevent the spread.  It would be irresponsible for us to just sit back in our own bubble and pretend it doesn't exist.  That's what we as conscious individuals need to do.  And right now none of us are at omniscient levels of consciousness where we can imagine this thing out of existence.

Its being imagined by God right now.  Yet there is a big mental component however that we can use to help us stay strong.  And what is in your conscious mind is what exists for you, yes - because our finite minds are a slither of Infinite Mind.   But its not Solipism.  This thing is out there and needs to be addressed.  And we have to have compassion for others that have the illness now.   Hope i was a bit clearer this time.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

On 3/10/2020 at 11:28 AM, BETGR164128 said:

No, I'm deadly serious. Corona virus doesn't exist for me personally. The people getting ill from it are manifesting it because they are always focused on it. 

@BETGR164128 just reading the start of the thread. unsure what your views about this are on the later pages of this thread. but i want to tell you.

there's a difference between manifesting it vs there being a fire right in your house.

this is like a forecast. sure, nothing is certain. even weather forecasts. but they are quite accurate.

this is like you're on the titanic and it is confirmed that it WILL SINK. yet you are saying it will not for you. you're in this whether you like it or not... unless you're at the level of god consciousness and think your way out of this reality instantly (like in a lucid dream) which i doubt your level is at 

so yes. don't be in fear, or panic because ultimately WHO KNOWS what will happen

but DO take all pre-cautions as necessary... a life jacket, if you will :)

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

On 3/10/2020 at 3:15 AM, YoungSingh said:

Any intuitives here thinking that Corona is a serious fear tactic that the devil is using to create this much needed change in the world? I have a feeling Corona might go away soon but the fear it's creating among the masses will be staying, perhaps leading to something like world war 3, which will eventually be the catalyst to the greater change of consciousness as we head towards Dwapur Yug(Look up yugas, if you dont know what I'm talking about).

Just my two cents But i'm feeling this serious and here for a reason. 

Well, I live in the US and its hit my state.. and the county next to me has several cases. Ppl directly surrounding me are in full panic mode. Stores are running out of supplies. I stopped at a store on the way home to pick up a few items (chips, salsa, cheese) for a lunch we are having at work tomorrow and everyone else had carts filled with toilet paper, lysol, hand sanitizer, etc.

I get it, I'm a nurse, but ppl are hoarding and the shelves are becoming bare, like you'd see in a apocalypse. I'm in the office now,  but all are field staff comes into the office and will spread whatever they may catch and pass it to us in the office and our other patients.

The sad fact I found out yesterday is the medical facilities are hoarding too, so much so that gloves,  masks, hand sanitizer, etc through our medical supplier are ALL on back order. Our nurse won't have the protective equipment they need pretty soon when our stock runs out. What then? They will probably refuse to give our patients medical care. Ugh

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Either @BETGR164128 is an S-Tier caliber troll demonstrating the absurd satire of taking Actualized.Org concepts literally, or he is actually literally lost in the concepts and has made a twisted belief system out of them.

I'll choose the first option because it's amusing and doesn't make me feel anxious lol.

hrhrhtewgfegege