YoungSingh

How long is this Corona Virus shit gonna last?

112 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, Michael569 said:

not at all mate, just really allergic to that kind of bullshit. Saying the virus is just a creation of one's mind and thus it is harmless is very naive and shows you have not reached the level of consciousness you think you have. 

1 hour ago, Michael569 said:

Until leo makes a video about it, then you will be on board with what I'm saying 

21 minutes ago, Michael569 said:

and shows you have not reached the level of consciousness you think you have. 

I haven't reached any level of consciousness. You're putting words in my mouth 

Plus I have never said that the virus is a creation of my mind. I said that I'm not worrying about it because worry lowers your immune system. 

The only thing that is a creation of one's mind is your assumptions lol. 

28 minutes ago, Michael569 said:

not at all mate, just really allergic to that kind of bullshit. Saying the virus is just a creation of one's mind and thus it is harmless is very naive and shows you have not reached the level of consciousness you think you have. 

Actually, Leo has done a video about this. Watch his video how fear works parts one and 2. 

1 hour ago, Michael569 said:

If you have an allergy to the diversity of tools that can be used to cope with anxiety, I prescribe you to take a carrot, apple and ginger smoothie, raw, organic, cold pressed, twice per day for one week. Don't miss a day.

Then come back and see me for a check up. 

22 hours ago, BETGR164128 said:

@mandyjw For me coronavirus doesn't exist. So I'm not manifesting it. It's like the 2008 financial crash, it never happened, I don't know why everyone went into panic 

It didn't exist for you until you put your attention to this very thread.

I wish you to stay healthy @BETGR164128

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

@BETGR164128  Who are you to say what exists and what doesn't? Corona virus at the moment doesn't exist for you, until you get the virus. But that virus is real and happening to other people who are infected, and not real for those who are not infected! Yet that doesn't excuse prevention methods to slow it down.

And watch what you say. It's insensitive to those who are bearing the virus and the ones dying from it!

On 10/03/2020 at 7:15 AM, YoungSingh said:

Any intuitives here thinking that Corona is a serious fear tactic that the devil is using to create this much needed change in the world? I have a feeling Corona might go away soon but the fear it's creating among the masses will be staying, perhaps leading to something like world war 3, which will eventually be the catalyst to the greater change of consciousness as we head towards Dwapur Yug(Look up yugas, if you dont know what I'm talking about).

Just my two cents But i'm feeling this serious and here for a reason. 

Most likely the virus is here to stay.

57 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@BETGR164128  Who are you to say what exists and what doesn't? Corona virus at the moment doesn't exist for you, until you get the virus. But that virus is real and happening to other people who are infected, and not real for those who are not infected! Yet that doesn't excuse prevention methods to slow it down.

And watch what you say. It's insensitive to those who are bearing the virus and the ones dying from it!

I said it doesn't exist for me. The rest of your assumption comes directly from your imagination. The virus isn't real, I won't get it because I'm not in turmoil like you are. You're literally inviting it onto yourself like the people who died from it have done by worrying about it. How you manage anxiety and stress is way way more important than vaccines and even diet. 

@Danioover9000 Human beings the way they are at the moment don't know how to manage this virus. Were using outdated and ineffective methods at controlling it. You control it with your mind. This is why we're in the state we are in as a species, because we literally create our own problems by overthinking everything. 

I don't know why Leo allows so many materialists and ideologues on his forum. He should wipe the slate clean with a mass banning of all corrupted influcence

Edited by BETGR164128

5 minutes ago, BETGR164128 said:

I said it doesn't exist for me. The rest of your assumption comes directly from your imagination. The virus isn't real, I won't get it because I'm not in turmoil like you are. You're literally inviting it onto yourself like the people who died from it have done by worrying about it. How you manage anxiety and stress is way way more important than vaccines and even diet. 

In all honesty, with your type of attitude if you got it (not that I'd want you to), you'd be likely to infect a great amount of people and then just sit on your butt protesting how it doesn't exist while showing all the symptoms.
That's fucking dangerous bruh, I'd be rather careful with that. I believe I called this avoidance in another thread, I see that Carl Jung isn't the only thing you're avoidant of.

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

1 minute ago, Martin123 said:

In all honesty, with your type of attitude if you got it (not that I'd want you to), you'd be likely to infect a great amount of people and then just sit on your butt protesting how it doesn't exist while showing all the symptoms.
That's fucking dangerous bruh, I'd be rather careful with that. I believe I called this avoidance in another thread, I see that Carl Jung isn't the only thing you're avoidant of.

He's actually right.  Materialists can't see this though. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Martin123 said:

I'd be rather careful with that. I believe I called this avoidance in another thread, I see that Carl Jung isn't the only thing you're avoidant of.

This is an ideology. I think you should be banned from this forum for trolling and splintering the community. 

3 minutes ago, BETGR164128 said:

This is an ideology. I think you should be banned from this forum for trolling and splintering the community. 

I wouldn't go that far.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

He's actually right.  Materialists can't see this though. 

Oh boy, I don't wanna flex but I don't believe I would fall into the category of what you would call 'a materialist', and no, he's not right, spiritual insights cannot replace relational and societal responsibility towards other people. We are all one eternal soul, and can show each other respect through being cautious with hygiene and illness prevention.

Last time a gentleman called people 'sheep' he received a warning.
This time you're showing a full support to someone who is calling for 'mass banning on the forum' as a result of debates about coronavirus. How very inconsistent of you mr. Moderator. I see, so only the people who don't agree with your belief system get a warning. I see how it is... what an interesting game you are playing.

7 minutes ago, Martin123 said:

What's next? You going to diagnose me with one of your cults many personality "disorders"? 

Just now, Martin123 said:

How very inconsistent of you mr. Moderator. I see, so only the people who don't agree with your belief system get a warning. I see how it is... what an interesting game you are playing.

This is poison. Leo should clean this place up because you are bringing a bad vibe here with your resistance and the negative emotional consequences of needing to be right. 

This is why we're a mess, because we're indoctrinated with these ideas that serve nobody, keep people in bondage to the mind. It's had its time, it didn't work. It should be done away with along with religions 

5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I wouldn't go that far.  

I dunno, there is a lot of ideology on here, Leo needs to decide what kind of teaching he wants to develop. The time wasted arguing with these relics does real damage to Leo's teaching. He shouldn't be accomodating low consciousness ideas anymore. It has no place.

2 minutes ago, Martin123 said:

Oh boy, I don't wanna flex but I don't believe I would fall into the category of what you would call 'a materialist', and no, he's not right, spiritual insights cannot replace relational and societal responsibility towards other people. We are all one eternal soul, and can show each other respect through being cautious with hygiene and illness prevention.

Last time a gentleman called people 'sheep' he received a warning.
This time you're showing a full support to someone who is calling for 'mass banning on the forum' as a result of debates about coronavirus. How very inconsistent of you mr. Moderator. I see, so only the people who don't agree with your belief system get a warning. I see how it is... what an interesting game you are playing.

I wasn't saying you were a materialist.  But maybe deep down you still are.  Do you think there is an objective reality out there or do you think reality is a mind? 

Now...i have become directly conscious that it is indeed a Mind.  So if you "believe" otherwise i get it.  Because i was a materialist and an atheist myself.  Until.

That being said i have compassion for others and by no means would i want to do anything that would cause harm to others.  That is Absolute Love.  We are Love.

I don't see anything to indicate that @BETGR164128 is saying anything otherwise either.  You guys are projecting that onto him.  From where i see it.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

13 minutes ago, BETGR164128 said:

The people who died didn't ask for this to happen! You're not there to see what goes on, the suffering they experience. That kind of thinking helps spread the virus!

10 minutes ago, BETGR164128 said:

@Danioover9000 Human beings the way they are at the moment don't know how to manage this virus. Were using outdated and ineffective methods at controlling it. You control it with your mind. This is why we're in the state we are in as a species, because we literally create our own problems by overthinking everything. 

I don't know why Leo allows so many materialists and ideologues on his forum. He should wipe the slate clean with a mass banning of all corrupted influcence

I'm more sick of the stories you're telling here. It's wonderful and nice to talk about this stuff and pretend you're very strong against it, until the virus gets passed onto you and it actualizes in your body! No amount of beliefs will help you at that point.

@Inliytened1 Someone who's asking for 'mass banning' is not in a state where they can give compassionate and reasonable answers to anyone, it's an inflamed state of ego-structure that gets reformed through periods of time spent in isolation and self-reflectino. That is one of the reasons why prisons exist, so individuals who exhibit a similar pattern of criminal activity can incubate in their conditioning without further harming others.

It isn't about the thruthfulness about his statements, rather about the insensitve and abusive tonality he is expressing on the forum, and the fact that you do not recognize such patterning is merely a reflection of the fact that you've been desensitized to this type of behavior, that is so obvious to so many others. It's almost as if you were betraying many people on the forum by allowing this to continue. It's rather difficult to overlook.