YoungSingh

How long is this Corona Virus shit gonna last?

112 posts in this topic

Any intuitives here thinking that Corona is a serious fear tactic that the devil is using to create this much needed change in the world? I have a feeling Corona might go away soon but the fear it's creating among the masses will be staying, perhaps leading to something like world war 3, which will eventually be the catalyst to the greater change of consciousness as we head towards Dwapur Yug(Look up yugas, if you dont know what I'm talking about).

Just my two cents But i'm feeling this serious and here for a reason. 

How long is this Corona Virus shit gonna last?

Forever. It will mutate, but it is here to stay, just like the flu.

It’s designed to kill the old & weak ~ not suspicious at all

To me the Shit part in front of the Coronavirus seems right... it is shit 

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

@YoungSingh  I have it on good authority that the virus will last 400 billion years, will mutate to turn every victim's skin into a shade of neon green, and is actually a cosmic joke sent by Loki the norse trickster god to get us all to buy overwhelming amounts of toilet paper xD

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

It's not going away, looks like it will be a big concern for the next year or two at least, likely longer. How long the panic and efforts to quarantine will depend on how fast it spreads. Slowing it down is necessary so hospitals can prepare. It is mostly a major concern for older people, so our focus should be on how to strategically protect the aging population and to prepare nursing homes and hospitals. 

We live in a golden age. We are better prepared to deal with this now than ever. Our interconnected world and the incredible means of travel we've created have made this sort of event long overdue, it's just a secondary affect of the kind of interconnected world we have built. 

Things that are stunning to me about the coronavirus outbreak, 

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.

How incredibly and unavoidably connected we are.

The fact that novel viruses originate in animals and often get passed to humans from people farming or exploiting animals. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw For me coronavirus doesn't exist. So I'm not manifesting it. It's like the 2008 financial crash, it never happened, I don't know why everyone went into panic 

14 minutes ago, BETGR164128 said:

@mandyjw For me coronavirus doesn't exist. So I'm not manifesting it. It's like the 2008 financial crash, it never happened, I don't know why everyone went into panic 

Youve gotta be kidding me

A medical research center in Israel has already created a vaccine for a version of the virus that only effects poultry and they are confident that they can have a vaccine ready to distribute within 90 days. 

I feel like that’s pretty optimistic, but there’s some hope for ya.

37 minutes ago, calibrate said:

Youve gotta be kidding me

No, I'm deadly serious. Corona virus doesn't exist for me personally. The people getting ill from it are manifesting it because they are always focused on it. 

1 minute ago, BETGR164128 said:

No, I'm deadly serious. Corona virus doesn't exist for me personally. The people getting ill from it are manifesting it because they are always focused on it. 

Tell that to the people who had no idea about it, and yet caught it anyway. 

6 minutes ago, The Lucid Dreamer said:

Tell that to the people who had no idea about it, and yet caught it anyway. 

How do you know they weren't thinking about it? 

13 minutes ago, BETGR164128 said:

How do you know they weren't thinking about it? 

A question so silly it doesn’t even deserve a response.

2 minutes ago, The Lucid Dreamer said:

A question so silly it doesn’t even deserve a response.

Why's that? 

52 minutes ago, The Lucid Dreamer said:

A medical research center in Israel has already created a vaccine for a version of the virus

Not in Isreal pleassssssse xD

We are so fucked here 

1 hour ago, Elham said:

Not in Isreal pleassssssse xD

We are so fucked here 

Haha, for realzies. 

I’m more worried for my grandparents, other senior citizens and the children.  It is very unlikely to be fatal for young adults such as ourselves.  

Either way, death ain’t nothin’ to be afraid of.  The process of dying is rather unpleasant though I’m sure. :P

bottom video for serious health nuts aka "quacks" :D

@BETGR164128sounds like an oversimplification of loa that one -"it doesnt exist for me" xD

Edited by DrewNows

3 hours ago, BETGR164128 said:

Then how do you know what it's called then? ;)  A thought that says something like "I'm not manifesting THAT in the FUTURE!" is a tricky way to avoid fear. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

3 hours ago, BETGR164128 said:

Nice pun

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

We are one step away from the zombie apocalypse, just wait and enjoy the show. Watching TV increases the chance of getting infected, so be careful.

Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.