VeganAwake

Nothing matters!! (vegans highest teaching)

240 posts in this topic

56 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@VeganAwake Just post the picture, and the original comment. Easy, simple, honest. 

he won’t 

29 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Well you can say if you say nothing matters than it matters that it doesn't matter.  Otherwise there wouldn't be a need to say it.  

Aka Being.  That which is fundamental

will you guys do something or won’t you?

@Serotoninluvmaybe you would like to have a look, too.

Edited by remember

51 minutes ago, BETGR164128 said:

If there is nobody here and there is just THIS, then who are you talking to when you refer to "you" at the end of your comment?

Shouldn't you really be saying "I" , because your true self is THIS, so that is who you are talking to, is it not?

It's just an expression.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

4 minutes ago, remember said:

he won’t 

will you guys do something or won’t you?

@Serotoninluv

What is this some kind of weird entrapment plot...

I really feel sorry for you guys you must be really bored..

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@remember Don't take things too personally on the internet is the first rule of the internet rule-book. :S

36 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Well you can say if you say nothing matters than it matters that it doesn't matter.  Otherwise there wouldn't be a need to say it.  

Aka Being.  That which is fundamental

???

Just now, fridjonk said:

@remember Don't take things too personally on the internet is the first rule of the internet rule-book. :S

no but this is personal, i‘m here for a while and i accept a lot, i also am rude sometimes but there are limits. which in this situation are overstepped. downplaying this is like saying it’s ok, it’s not a matter of taste but a matter of this communities values.

5 minutes ago, remember said:

but there are limits

Actually there are no limits, it's all made up. 

If-thou-art-pained-by-any.jpg

7 minutes ago, remember said:

no but this is personal, i‘m here for a while and i accept a lot, i also am rude sometimes but there are limits. which in this situation are overstepped. downplaying this is like saying it’s ok, it’s not a matter of taste but a matter of this communities values.

I'm sure if something is wrong it will sort itself out. Pushing to get moderators to do something for you may backfire on you because people might percieve you as too controlling. 

When one resists and denies the unique aliveness—the never-to-be-repeated suchness—of each moment, that is when one searches. Something, one feels, is missing. Something is incomplete, something requires improvement, something is not as it should be—so one searches for something else.

But there is no something else. This is it.

Because simply living out the completely natural, biological unfolding of this aliveness—birth, being, dying, death—feels frightening or somehow unsatisfactory, a search arises for that legendary “something else.”…

The end of searching for satisfaction is not achieved by trying to call off the search, nor is the end of searching a once and forever “end.” The feeling of not needing to search—of having no questions the answers to which require searching—is a state of mind that can never be produced willfully but, rather, is one that arises naturally in any moment met openly and naively…

In simplest terms, “awake” is when you don’t take this aliveness for granted. Imagining a better tomorrow comes to a halt. The anodyne promises of “spirituality” do not obtain. We have this moment and all it entails.

You may like what you see, feel, and think, or detest it. You may fear what is in front of you, or desire it—maybe even a little of both. Likes and dislikes are not ours to choose. What is, is, including fear and desire. This, as they say, is it.

Awakeness is not “spirituality,” in which one aims at an imagined “perfect” state that some saint or holy man attained, and to which that “great one” has marked the path. I have no need for such pie in the sky. The awakeness I know means being with whatever is right now, without explanations, justifications, or fantasizing about something better or “more evolved.”

-- Robert Saltzman, from Depending on No-Thing

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

9 minutes ago, BETGR164128 said:

I'm sure if something is wrong it will sort itself out. Pushing to get moderators to do something for you may backfire on you because people might percieve you as too controlling. 

i address this openly. why is a woman pushy if she does and a man not. i say openly i feel harassed by a sexual and political obscene fotograph - while the person who posted that just waited until he could make me remember the obscenery a second time. its not just a mistake but a quotation of what happened before.

it‘s more than just randomly having a conversation about distaste.

Edited by remember

@Mikael89 this is an amazing quote from a great teacher in Adyashanti. 

he puts it so beautifully! 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

22 minutes ago, BETGR164128 said:

Yes, but what I'm getting at is if you're genuinely in a state of knowing nothing matters, then what she said to you wouldn't matter, and therefore you wouldn't have felt the impulse to respond in that kind of combative way. 

I'm just wondering if this isn't some kind of ideology you picked up that gives you licence to say whatever you want because you got triggered but be totally ok with it. The triggered part is the worrying bit for me, because, again, if nothing really matters then what caused you to get triggered?

PS. Its easy to picture you in a maroon sleeveless sweater jumping up and down chanting "it's all boundless energy" 

(Or something like that)

Lol it is all Boundless Energy I like that

...its not a state

There is still a conditioned body here that could get triggered but it's not getting triggered for anyone, it's just what's happening. 

Being conditioned getting triggered and the outcome of that triggering has no meaning purpose or value whatsoever.

1 minute ago, remember said:

why is a woman pushy if she does and a man not. 

I dunno because I never said anything about women or men. I just said you might be perceived as controlling. 

3 minutes ago, remember said:

i say openly i feel harassed by a sexual and political obscene fotograph 

Harassed? Harassment is a very specific thing. You might want to check the definition of harassment and really ask yourself if you were harassed or not. 

5 minutes ago, remember said:

while the person who posted that just waited until he could make me remember the obscenery a second time. 

I didn't see the photo, but taking into consideration the context of the thread, I think it's highly unlikely that vegan is trying to offend, he's probably just doing this nothing matters thing and got a bit carried away. 

Probably better not to read too much into it, for me it isn't that big a drama to get this much attention 

3 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Lol it is all Boundless Energy I like that

...its not a state

There is still a conditioned body here that could get triggered but it's not getting triggered for anyone, it's just what's happening. 

Being conditioned getting triggered and the outcome of that triggering has no meaning purpose or value whatsoever.

Yeah, Hmmm you just sound like you're parroting Tony Parsons. 

@remember

The synchronicity of your user name is too much! ?

You don’t offend people, you don’t use pictures of yourself to antagonize people, you aren’t making ‘shoot from the hip’ comments and then deleting or hiding them, you don’t single anyone out and make obnoxious videos to send them. 

Why not?

Simply because of how it feels. Simply because of The Truth. No more, no less. 

But....what if you were in the forgetting stage, and not the re-membered stage? 

Well then you’d be doing all kinds of stuff that doesn’t feel good to you. 

But you’d know, by feeling, precisely what you’re doing. 

You’d be all to aware the other shoe does indeed inevitably fall.

Which again, is why you are not doing these things. 

Still struggling as to why someone else, is? 

Compassion & understanding a good feeling enough “answer”? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

44 minutes ago, Visionary said:

???

There isn't a need for it to be shared because there isn't anyone here with that need... it just seems to be the case.

21 minutes ago, BETGR164128 said:

Yeah, Hmmm you just sound like you're parroting Tony Parsons. 

Actually I am Tony Parsons surprise eeee ?

Joking however I have been going through a gradual Awakening experience and this last Friday I was able to have a 30-minute web seminar with an enlightened teacher name Andreas Muller where I was able to ask him multiple questions in areas that I was a little unclear about... needless to say after that conversation there's been a big shift here and a much deeper embodiment of this non-dual communication. ❤

Since you were inquiring ?

7 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

There isn't a need for it to be shared because there isn't anyone here with that need... it just seems to be the case.

I can intuitively understand what you're saying from past experiencies, but "I" ain't "there" yet bruv

3 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

Forget the no self for a sec - We are pointing to something metaphysical here.  Truth.  By saying the statement "nothing matters" you brought the statement into existence.  Giving it meaning.  Paradoxical?  I think we are going deeper here .. I think in your mind meaning and matter might be two different things from the Absolute side -  (how you wish to interpret it is relative)  because maybe you haven't gotten to the root of reality yet.  But for something to exist means it has meaning.   So whether you needed to say or not or there was no self to say it doesn't matter.  That is relative.  It's existence by you thinking of it gave it meaning.

I hope i'm not twisting your mind around!   This is paradoxical stuff.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.