VeganAwake

Nothing matters!! (vegans highest teaching)

240 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Mikael89 said:

How come everything is meaningless, has no value, nothing matters, etc. but yet you are so fond of all the nice stuff? To me it looks like you value all the nice stuff a lot.

I don't value anything because there isn't a 'ME'... if there's no one actually home, nothing can actually matter for anyone...hints the saying: An individual never becomes enlightened.

Question #2: wouldn't it matter at all to you (in a negative way) if something really horrific would happen to you and your family for example?

No it wouldn't matter at all because I don't actually have a family, because I don't actually exist. Have you ever seen the mother elephant cry when the baby gets eaten by a lion? The only thing that cares if something horrific happens is the illusory separate sense of self that is identified with the body... otherwise known as Maya the illusion of the self.... suffering ends because there is no longer a you to suffer.

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Recently I've come to the same conclusion about life ;)

There is no bigger Truth

55 minutes ago, Erixoon50 said:

There is no bigger Truth

Yeah I think it's kind of subconsciously known among the masses...

The self doesn't want to accept it because it wants things to search for... and things need to be meaningful for a search to be worthwhile..?

You could call it hope I guess...

Edited by VeganAwake

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Yep, inherently everything is meaningless, and that gives us complete freedom to create the meaning and purpose in our lives, as you said it is complete freedom. 

Why do anything at all then? For the love, for the joy, for the beauty, because you can basically! But, simultaneously, it doesn't matter if you do nothing as you said! However, the motivation for 99% of people to do something is to find happiness in that activity/relationship/object, realizing Happiness is a synonym for realizing The Absolute completely frees us to enjoy duality as we please! 

For some of us that will mean being President, and for others it will mean meditating in a cave- Absolutely, there is ZERO difference! I actually agree with you @VeganAwake ! 

However, I think we will disagree on the fabric of existence- Love. Love is all that exists and is the highest 'force' in the Universe. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

20 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

Yep, inherently everything is meaningless, and that gives us complete freedom to create the meaning and purpose in our lives, as you said it is complete freedom. 

Why do anything at all then? For the love, for the joy, for the beauty, because you can basically! But, simultaneously, it doesn't matter if you do nothing as you said! However, the motivation for 99% of people to do something is to find happiness in that activity/relationship/object, realizing Happiness is a synonym for realizing The Absolute completely frees us to enjoy duality as we please! 

For some of us that will mean being President, and for others it will mean meditating in a cave- Absolutely, there is ZERO difference! I actually agree with you @VeganAwake ! 

However, I think we will disagree on the fabric of existence- Love. Love is all that exists and is the highest 'force' in the Universe. 

Nothing matters is a message of unconditional love. No disagreement..

Nothing matters because there isn't anyone here for it to matter for ... and even if there were that still wouldn't matter.

Duality is an illusion because there isn't anyone that was ever separate..dual means two (for the 10,000th time lol)

This is a non dual communication ?

"The biggest obstacle to Discovery is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge"

Edited by VeganAwake

@LfcCharlie4  Sorry bud I'm not trying to be a jerk...understanding that Duality is an illusion is almost impossible when you are perceiving it from dualistic perception... that's the main issue. This is the problem that can occur when Awakening is just intellectually understood and not embodied or the illusion wasn't completely seen through. This video is honestly the best pointer I can show you.. along with mentioning that duality isn't real because there was never a separate individual, it was Maya the illusion of the self making things appear as separate. ❤

@VeganAwake I never once said there was a separate individual or that Duality was real, I probably could've used a better word than duality, maybe enjoy the 'Dream' then. It's just understanding Duality=Non-Duality in my direct experience. There is no distinction between Subject/Object, it's just this as it is. 

You love conflating the absolute with the relative, and absolutely nothing matters yes, but if my child is sick I'm still going to take him to the doctors, not just say to him 'There's nobody there to be sick, nothing matters anyway!' 

I hope one day you go beyond Non-Duality, Spirituality, and Enlightenment as the whole point of it all is to go beyond it and drop all concepts, you always say it's THIS but then jump back into concepts. 

Non-Duality is medicine for Duality, once you finish your course of medicine you don't keep taking it do you? Unless maybe Non-Dual teachings are the opioids that you just can't let go of ;) 

Duality and Non-Duality are merely concepts for how we attempt to describe the indescribable, and when you throw them in the fire, you are left with just this as it is, always. 

Also, if you want to get semantical about words, Nothing Matters is not the highest teaching, no words could ever possibly be the highest teaching. 

Because no words could ever utter 1 correct thing about the absolute, they are merely tools to get you to the Silence, and it is in that silence that The Absolute truth is revealed. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

In my experience, experience is always unfolding in this mysterious pure subjectivity whether it is noticed or not. I can't imagine how it could be any other way.

I could scream, jump around, yell, think, dance, meditate, get drunk or tell any story about it and none of that would affect the knowing of it. I can't not be aware of everything that i can be aware of.

@VeganAwake I've enjoyed our discussions but I've just realized how much I've deviated from the reason I signed up here. The main reason was to help seekers realize the truth of their own being and begin to experience the peace and happiness that is inherent in The Self. I often find myself debating or discussing with others, when in reality there is little need for that. At this stage we are very unlikely to agree, I think you are the perfect example of a Neo-Advaitan and  you think I haven't seen through the illusion of self. So it's best we just end these 'Non-Duality wars' as long as you're happy, I'm a happy man! And, I wish you nothing but love and happiness, and I hope we can meet up one day!

Maybe it's best we keep our discussions around helping 'others' (Helping ourselves really!) and of course good old veganism!

Sending love!

@LfcCharlie4 Not trying to be mean, but this might come off as harsh while that's not my intention. 

Have you considered that you may suffer some bit of the Dunning-Kruger-Effect? The fact that you're at a very young and have this need to "teach people" here on the forum when that's really Leo's job. Being at such a young age, there will come a time when one realizes there is much more depth to all this, that realizing the false self is not close to enough to be teaching this work. Until one stops linking and quoting other teachers, he's not ready to teach. 

I recall you saying often to the likeness of "back when I was a hardcore 17-year-old seeker"; well put your self now in the shoes of 40 year old you, and look back at how you'd feel about that 20 year old version of you.  

If it's about being very old and not quoting other teachers, i think i haven't heard from anyone that met this criteria.

In my opinion it's better if you are young when you stop searching. Even better if you don't even start.

@Mikael89 Francis explains it better than I could. I'm not great at writing my experience out or putting this in words yet, sorry. 

Absolutely speaking nothing matters and everything is pointless. 

However, you act as if everything matters and as if it has meaning. 

Yes, it's a paradox. A lot of this work involves Paradoxes. 

@fridjonk It is not a need to teach, there is nothing to teach in regards to the Truth, as the ultimate truth is silence. 

However, when a question arises, the answer can then arise out of presence to help the questioner overcome the issue/ question they are facing. 

I see what you're saying and by 40 there will be another 20 years of Integration, so I get your point completely, however, the end of seeking is the end of seeking, regardless of age. The Absolute doesn't discriminate by age, it's not like it's a different understanding ever. I understand how it can come across when a 20-year-old is claiming to have finished seeking, however, it's not the 20-year-old who is Self-Realized is it? 

There's no such thing as an Enlightened person, there is simply The Realization of the truth of my being, that's not going change, as it is changeless. 

In regards to expressing this understanding, I have a LOT to learn, so to speak certainly in articulating the understanding. 

I just know how hard it can be for seekers, and I simply want to help them in any way I can. 

I also understand that if I start teaching my age will be a barrier to some people, and that's fine, you should only work with who you resonate with. But, I am just extremely grateful I was able to find this teaching at such a young age and realize the truth of my own being, it's like being reborn again, and I'm just thankful it took years instead of decades. I am also not looking to teach properly (1-1) anytime soon. Also, it's not the false self who teaches, for how could that be? It is The Self, 'teaching' The Self, but in some cases, people have not realized they are also The Self, and this is veiled by their thoughts, feelings etc. 

Also, the main reason I link teachers? They can articulate what I am trying to say in a much better way than I can usually, as shown in the Francis Lucille video above. 

I also don't understand what you mean by more depth to this work, I am the one usually saying to go deeper into awakening to people on here! :D

But, anyways, in reality, the highest teaching is as simple as it gets- Silence. This. Here. Now. 

Until someone asks a question, there is nothing to speak about this!  

I don't think it's fair to suggest there is an age limit to absolute truth, I get your concerns but I have been very rigorous in this work, and did not stop until there was literally NOTHING left and THIS is all that was left. 

Sorry @fridjonk but I'll be quoting Francis's Question and Answer here on the topic of Vegetarianism but it actually explains the distinction of the Absolute and relative very well for @Mikael89

https://francis.ugjka.net/eng/397 - A follow up on Video Answer 33 on Vegetarianism.html

@LfcCharlie4  haha it's just funny because you literally keep mentioning being free and going off and living in Duality after awakening on my threads...

If you keep throwing duality in my face I'm going to keep spanking you with the truth sort of speak..

The belief or the feeling of duality or that I'm living a separate individual life apart from everything else doesn't make it true.(or relative/absolute perspective)

When you discover the Mirage of the soda machine in the desert isn't real, you don't keep believing in it and talking about it, that wouldn't make any sense... this is exactly what Awakening reveals.

The separation never occurred, and there was never an individual ME to be separate from anything.

Did you watch the video?

Nothing matters isn't the nihilistic vision you are creating in your mind.

There is no such thing as absolute and relative, that is a dualistic viewpoint in your own mind. There's only the Absolute or THIS. Splintering the Absolute into a relative viewpoint is quite literally dualism. There isn't two separate realities going on here... this is what Awakening reveals the line between Duality and non-duality blurs and eventually dissolves.

A child can still be taken to the hospital if it's sick because if nothing matters you wouldn't mind taking him or her to the hospital correct?

Again labeling me as a Neo advaita is just another sneaky tactic of the ego to "shoot the messenger so one does not have to take seriously the implications of the message" we already discussed this I won't say any more about it.

Yes exactly words cannot be the thing and that's why your version of nothing matters appears to be so different from mine. No biggie

I love you too bro.. there's no need to call anything non-duality Wars ...its Simply Having a discussion about everything and nothing. ?

For an illusion for sure you are having lots of opinions. 

(such a kids play have to laugh just ? what a show 10/10)

@VeganAwake I am not saying there is a separate individual or any separation, in fact, I repeatedly say EVERYTHING is The Absolute unknowingly or knowingly, so if all is One, how is there a separation? 

what I mean by 'enjoying Duality' is using Duality in the conventional use of the word. Your right Duality doesn't exist, as all that exists is The Self, nothing else has ever or will ever come into existence, for that is impossible. What I simply mean is embracing life, without resistance and with complete freedom, sorry if it comes across wrong. 

Yes again, as I keep saying all that exists is the Absolute, since I can't articulate it in words very well, and Francis can, this what I mean. Also, no I don't say you follow Neo-Advaita as a defense, I say it because it's quite literally what you speak on here.

'At the absolute level, everything is unfolding as it should. This “unfolding as it should” includes the fact of ignorance appearing in the world, along with its train of cruelty, ugliness, disharmony and stupidity. However, at the relative level, at the level where there is black and white, day and night, wisdom doesn’t make one blind and unable to distinguish between ignorance and wisdom, cruelty and compassion, ugliness and beauty, stupidity and intelligence. The sage sees these distinctions at the relative level even more sharply than the ignorant. The difference here is that he/she doesn’t see an ignorant individual, or a cruel one, or a stupid one, and that he/she remains unaffected by ignorance and its manifestations, knowing perfectly that “everything is unfolding as it should”. He/she follows the inner light of Presence and, like the Buddha Gautama, Ramana Maharshi, Ananda Mai, Jean Klein and many others, acts from that intelligence, from that love, from that beauty, and not from some theoretical view of non-duality. The intellectual thinks non-duality, the sage is it, and, from being it, thinks it, feels it, perceives it and puts it into action.'

Do you think a non-dualistic view of the world leads the individual to passivity in the face of the world’s suffering?

'A non-dualistic view of the world may well lead to systematic passivity in the face of the world’s suffering if it is just that, a mere theoretical interpretation of the world. In this case there will often be a conflict between love and reason. A non-dualistic experience of the world will lead to the proper action, compassionate, practical, non judgmental, or to the proper passivity, depending upon the circumstances. The absence of conflict between love and intelligence is the benchmark of proper, impersonal action. Sometimes reason is too harsh and love wins, sometimes love is too weak and reason wins. It doesn’t matter which one wins, provided they both agree.' 

Infinite Love and Love as an Absolute kinda very elusive these days. Hard to find that thing. 

That's why it's such a sad thing to see this all this philosophical BS. Pure BS 

Take good rest my good old bold me you for sure need it. 

6 hours ago, Erixoon50 said:

There is no bigger Truth

Then you will miss out on Being.  (Something that you are, but are not conscious that you are) That's a trap.   Let me explain.  Being, or the Absolute, or God is Isness.  It just Is. Absolute Love.  Being.  Infinity.  Samadhi.  There are many words for the Absolute.   It is mystical because it totally transcends (or is prior to) all rationality.

Now, Being or the Absolute is prior to saying something matters or doesn't matter.   So to say the Absolute doesn't matter is like the analogy of a castle made of bricks and you are the castle.  Then as the castle you say bricks don't matter.  But what you can't see as the castle is that you are bricks! without bricks you couldn't even exist. 

So if you say Absolute Truth doesn't matter you are trying to talk about the whole from the part - it doesn't work - so keep that in mind.   The Absolute can't be spoken.  It can only be Be'd.  And that can only be partially described as God miraculously awakening to itself.    Again talking about it and saying it matters or doesn't matter cannot capture isness or Being.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Well said!

As Francis said in the video I linked- If you have realized that absolutely nothing matters, you have found the one thing that does matter. 

And, guess what that one thing is- HAPPINESS!

And guess what absolute happiness? 

Happiness = Peace = The Absolute = Love = Truth etc! 

Funny anybody can play the word salad game and the this equals game.

Nothing matters = unconditional love = peace and equanimity = freedom

Were all Just touching different parts of the elephant and it's all happening within THIS.

Have a good day gentlemen good talk ❤