tenta

Blackpilled guide for being attractive (for men)

32 posts in this topic

@Globalcollective

I've been out on the field and been getting results as well. I used to have a red/black pill mindset, but that hot me nowhere. 

The more I let go of those ideas (limiting beliefs), the better results I get. 

Unfortunately a lot of people like to armchair philosophize about gender dynamics-- especially when they have no skin in the game. 

Gosh, men and women must have been so different before Darwin brainwashed them into all of this evolution, instinctual bullshit. 

On 12/03/2020 at 5:40 PM, tenta said:

Yet rapists succeed on tinder

No, the point is go out there and meet women in real life. Go speak to then and you'll see it's really not that bad 

On 3/12/2020 at 6:50 AM, Vladz0r said:

This is basically redpill in book form

Oh sh@t you just said the R word.

On 13/03/2020 at 3:49 AM, Chew211 said:

@Globalcollective

I've been out on the field and been getting results as well. I used to have a red/black pill mindset, but that hot me nowhere. 

The more I let go of those ideas (limiting beliefs), the better results I get. 

Unfortunately a lot of people like to armchair philosophize about gender dynamics-- especially when they have no skin in the game. 

@Chew211 Awesome man, good to hear your actually taking action instead of sitting behind a computer and making theories about what it might be like to connect with women. When I was younger you didn't have black/red pill or any of that toxic crap it was literally you either aeptted you we not very good with girls or you had game to help you. 

anyone in confusion about this, go adopt a positive outlook then go out and interact with 500 different girls and you'll quickly realise just how far from the truth all this stuff is. 

Advanced issues found

On 3/9/2020 at 11:56 AM, tenta said:

1. You need looks, your hair needs to make your face look better by emphasizing good features, find a haircut that makes the rest of your face be perceived differently, in a better light. Your eye area is important, deep set eyes are a disadvantage unless the rest of your face is above average and you can't look too aggressive nor like you're a beta. Clear skin. Not bloated. You also obviously need good bone structure. Normal nose.

2. You need status, you can't be known as the guy who is shy, hated, has a bad personality etc. (status is gained through looks and being a normie)

3. Good grades in math, physics etc. because you'll be unattractive to a girl if you have worse grades than her, also nothing that would make you less attractive like norm breaking

Here are some disadvantages: wide hips, balding, overbite or underbite, bad teeth, too high bodyfat, a bad voice, hair sticking up, too short or too tall

There is so much wrong with the "pill" philosophies that I could write a book on them. YES, the whole point of being attractive is that you are more likely to get approached by the opposite sex and it is easier to engage in sex or a relationship. That's what the word means! But that doesn't mean that you can't score a date just because you are lacking in some areas.

A lot of men tend to go toward this logic when they find that they aren't as attractive as the next guy, or they can't seem to find anyone to initiate a relationship with. It's a hole of self-victimization and black and white thinking.

Edited by LambChop

Girls do not care about your physics grades bro. That's the most ridiculous shit I have ever heard.

You need to practice your emotional intelligence.

https://aapo.blog/

my personal website-actualized since 2015-just waiting for the day-we have the first guys on the forum

born on 2015 :P

I didn't read all the thread, sorry, but I just wanted to say. If you meet a good women, then a lot of what guys worry about can be over looked if they just find something they really like about you. Maybe you're funny, maybe sweet maybe quirky, maybe smart, etc.. 

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

10 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

I didn't read all the thread, sorry, but I just wanted to say. If you meet a good women, then a lot of what guys worry about can be over looked if they just find something they really like about you. Maybe you're funny, maybe sweet maybe quirky, maybe smart, etc.. 

Yes, because these guys will meet the basics and then women will backwards rationalize what they like about the guy.

If you want to attract a woman, you need to satisfy her in the root. If you do thst she'll then make up whatever stories she'll like to justify her catch.

These pills are superficial trash, just focus on growing your inner strength and be more powerful as a human and as a man. Then you can get any woman you want and she won't care about superficial things like dildo size, your jaw and stuff like that. You'll penetrate her with your essense, not with your STEM degree. STEM degree will most likely put nice girls off, if you don't have anything else. It will just attract some brainwashed surpressed girls from stage blue households who died before they ever began living and you probably won't like such a partner.

Just get stronger and girls will come

Edited by Hello from Russia

8 minutes ago, Hello from Russia said:

Then you can get any woman you want

I agree, except this comment. Not "any" woman, because the shallow and/or money hungry woman may be impossible,  but you don't want them anyways. Stop looking superficially at women and all will be well. 

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

2 hours ago, Anna1 said:

I agree, except this comment. Not "any" woman, because the shallow and/or money hungry woman may be impossible,  but you don't want them anyways. Stop looking superficially at women and all will be well. 

So beautifully said 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.