tenta

Blackpilled guide for being attractive (for men)

31 posts in this topic

1. You need looks, your hair needs to make your face look better by emphasizing good features, find a haircut that makes the rest of your face be perceived differently, in a better light. Your eye area is important, deep set eyes are a disadvantage unless the rest of your face is above average and you can't look too aggressive nor like you're a beta. Clear skin. Not bloated. You also obviously need good bone structure. Normal nose.

2. You need status, you can't be known as the guy who is shy, hated, has a bad personality etc. (status is gained through looks and being a normie)

3. Good grades in math, physics etc. because you'll be unattractive to a girl if you have worse grades than her, also nothing that would make you less attractive like norm breaking

Here are some disadvantages: wide hips, balding, overbite or underbite, bad teeth, too high bodyfat, a bad voice, hair sticking up, too short or too tall

There are some good general tips in here, some bad ones, and it's a bit 2-dimensional and overly specific. Don't get too hung up on the details, just get out there and meet people, you'll have way more success than by analyzing and intellectualizing dating.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

Secret tip 

Learn to flirt. Women like that. It tickles their funny bone. Once she begins to giggle, you got her. :P

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@tenta All that matters is appearances, in relationships with anyone, appearance are what is most important

"Men in general judge more from appearances than from reality. All men have eyes but few have the gift of penetration" - Niccolo Machiavelli  

That's the black pill, the idea that "authenticity" and "being yourself" is actually detrimental to getting what you want

1.Looks

2.Status

3.Money

4.Game

On 3/9/2020 at 3:56 PM, tenta said:

would make you less attractive like norm breaking

I don't know what "norm breaking" means, but if it means deviating from the orthodoxy, that is the exact thing that makes you more attractive, by definition, as you are exceptional and better than everyone else

Some Robert Greene Laws from the "48 Laws of Power"

Law 25 Recreate Yourself

"Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by Forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures and actions-your power will be enhanced and your character will seem larger than life."

Law 30 Make Your Accomplishments Seem Effortless

"Your actions must seem natural and executed with ease. All the toil and practice that go into them, and also all the clever tricks, must be concealed. When you act, act effortlessly, as if you could do much more. Avoid the temptation of revealing how hard you work-it only raises questions. Teach no one your tricks or they will be used against you."

Law 32 Play to People Fantasies 

"The truth is often avoided because it is ugly and unpleasant. Never appeal to truth and reality unless you are prepared for the anger that comes from disenchantment. Life is so harsh and distressing that people who can manufacture romance or conjure up fantasy are like oases in the desert: Everyone flocks to them. There is great power in tapping into the fantasies of the masses."

This is basically redpill in book form xD

On 3/9/2020 at 0:44 PM, Preety_India said:

Secret tip 

Learn to flirt. Women like that. It tickles their funny bone. Once she begins to giggle, you got her. :P

I have to agree with this one. In general, having a playful manner, doing things like teasing especially has been a good strategy for me. Just don't try too hard or you'll look like a tryhard or a troll. There's a time and place anyway. Also none of this stuff will work if you're not attractive, so gotta emphasize point #1 from the first post before working on game—err, can we call it that here? Let's call it relationship dynamics.

Perceived social status is a big point I've found, actually. It's help to talk about being out with your friends in a very positive light, highlighting their funniness or coolness, and mentioning where both you and your friend contributed to the experience. Basically anecdotal stories and situations are good to bring up. You could bring up something like "I invited my Asian friend to this Indian restaurant (nearby), and dude had the whitest taste buds you could imagine. His mouth was on fire, we had douse him with water. Literally saw smoke coming out of his ears." or something like that. Make it known that you go downtown and hang out with cool people (even if you only do that occasionally). Women also like to meet up and combine social groups a bit, in my experience. Also can be kind of useful for building up social groups in general, if you're looking to do that and not necessarily go directly for a date or do pick-up or whatever you're into.

Edited by Vladz0r

34 minutes ago, IJB063 said:

I don't know what "norm breaking" means, but if it means deviating from the orthodoxy, that is the exact thing that makes you more attractive, by definition, as you are exceptional and better than everyone else

I'd say simply no, maybe in some places but girls don't want their boyfriend standing out, in a good way yes but not if you're not conforming which would reduce your status

37 minutes ago, IJB063 said:

Law 30 Make Your Accomplishments Seem Effortless

Yes, you're more attractive if you're naturally succeeding, not struggling, this is what chads do

39 minutes ago, IJB063 said:

3.Money

Your money isn't attractive, the status that comes with it is, but otherwise that would just mean they want your resources and not you, which doesn't make you more attractive

9 minutes ago, Vladz0r said:

This is basically redpill in book form xD

I have to agree with this one. In general, having a playful manner, doing things like teasing especially has been a good strategy for me. Just don't try too hard or you'll look like a tryhard or a troll. There's a time and place anyway. Also none of this stuff will work if you're not attractive, so gotta emphasize point #1 from the first post before working on game—err, can we call it that here? Let's call it relationship dynamics.

Perceived social status is a big point I've found, actually. It's help to talk about being out with your friends in a very positive light, highlighting their funniness or coolness, and mentioning where both you and your friend contributed to the experience. Basically anecdotal stories and situations are good to bring up. You could bring up something like "I invited my Asian friend to this Indian restaurant (nearby), and dude had the whitest taste buds you could imagine. His mouth was on fire, we had douse him with water. Literally saw smoke coming out of his ears." or something like that. Make it known that you go downtown and hang out with cool people (even if you only do that occasionally). Women also like to meet up and combine social groups a bit, in my experience. Also can be kind of useful for building up social groups in general, if you're looking to do that and not necessarily go directly for a date or do pick-up or whatever you're into.

@tenta Agree with the social groups thing

Don't try to hard though, just when you go out, focus on having a good time, not getting laid

The way you get laid as a guy is basically just have fun

I mean don't be a pussy

And don't try to be fonzie

Just be natural

That doesn't mean "be yourself"

Remember its an art not a science buddy

7 minutes ago, tenta said:

I'd say simply no, maybe in some places but girls don't want their boyfriend standing out, in a good way yes but not if you're not conforming which would reduce your status

Yes, you're more attractive if you're naturally succeeding, not struggling, this is what chads do

Your money isn't attractive, the status that comes with it is, but otherwise that would just mean they want your resources and not you, which doesn't make you more attractive

Girls want a guy who other girls want, if no other girls want you she doesn't want you

Girls don't want their boyfriends standing out because its mate guarding

But the moment they stop standing out they lose interest

9 minutes ago, tenta said:

his is what chads do

Please don't use the word chad unironically again, that stuff is embarrassing man

10 minutes ago, tenta said:

Your money isn't attractive

Yes it is

Girls just want to have a good time

Money makes that happen 

They don't care how you got it

They care what it can do for them

Standing out in a way that reduces your status is unattractive, like for example a trait that isn't bad but is considered bad by a community will reduce your status .

35 minutes ago, IJB063 said:

They care what it can do for them

Yes, so money can attract them to a relationship with you, while status and looks are more inherent

@tenta Status and money are practically synonymous in Western culture

Status and money serve the same purpose

Indicting that you can provide

1 minute ago, Keyhole said:

It is instinctual, women naturally look for men who are able to lead a family.

Yeah, you haven't added anything new, you're just saying their instinctively parasitical

You remove women ability to use sex in a relationship, she loses 90% of her assets in a relationship

You remove men ability to use money/status in a relationship, he loses 90% of his assets in a relationship

Relationships are transactions

No different from prostitution   

10 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

If you guys want a good woman, then you need to have your resources.  Take a look at how feminine energy expresses itself.  It is innocent, gentle, compassionate, communal, submissive - these are all states of being that come from being carefree.  This is why women will "test" you - if you don't have the right "nest" for that energy, she isn't safe.

You're talking about a long term relationship, guys who are attractive enough for a short term relationship aren't being tested and are attracting girls through looks etc.

Stop with all the pill bullshit and tap more into authentic being.

You are sabotaging and delaying your happiness otherwise.

hrhrhtewgfegege

On 09/03/2020 at 3:56 PM, tenta said:

1. You need looks, your hair needs to make your face look better by emphasizing good features, find a haircut that makes the rest of your face be perceived differently, in a better light. Your eye area is important, deep set eyes are a disadvantage unless the rest of your face is above average and you can't look too aggressive nor like you're a beta. Clear skin. Not bloated. You also obviously need good bone structure. Normal nose.

2. You need status, you can't be known as the guy who is shy, hated, has a bad personality etc. (status is gained through looks and being a normie)

3. Good grades in math, physics etc. because you'll be unattractive to a girl if you have worse grades than her, also nothing that would make you less attractive like norm breaking

Here are some disadvantages: wide hips, balding, overbite or underbite, bad teeth, too high bodyfat, a bad voice, hair sticking up, too short or too tall

Stay away from anything to do with black or red pill. The problem is people react very differently when you go out and interact with them in real life, you will quickly find there is no such thing as a one idea fits all. 

I went out for years and years approaching 1000s of girls and a lot of what your saying just dose not hold true in real life scenarios. I once went out dressed as a tramp and still managed to get a really nice girl. 

The truth is women are very intune with your emotions and if you start trying to hide how you feel/ who you are they will see through that and find you creepy. If you heal the shame of being yourself around people you will then attract the right person but it takes one hell of a journey to get to that point. 

Learn to love yourself and the light will shine forth leading to red panty night at the @tenta household 

1 hour ago, Globalcollective said:

earn to love yourself and the light will shine forth leading to red panty night at the @tenta household 

Every night is red panty night at the @tenta household

9 minutes ago, d0ornokey said:

wheres the conscious pua channels at?? 

Nowhere. Conscious "pick-up" is just > connecting with people with honest intentions and authenticity.

You know, like humans have been doing for tens of thousands of years, before all this bullshit lol.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

2 hours ago, Globalcollective said:

Stay away from anything to do with black or red pill. The problem is people react very differently when you go out and interact with them in real life, you will quickly find there is no such thing as a one idea fits all. 

I went out for years and years approaching 1000s of girls and a lot of what your saying just dose not hold true in real life scenarios. I once went out dressed as a tramp and still managed to get a really nice girl. 

The truth is women are very intune with your emotions and if you start trying to hide how you feel/ who you are they will see through that and find you creepy. If you heal the shame of being yourself around people you will then attract the right person but it takes one hell of a journey to get to that point. 

Learn to love yourself and the light will shine forth leading to red panty night at the @tenta household 

Yet rapists succeed on tinder

31 minutes ago, Roy said:

Nowhere. Conscious "pick-up" is just > connecting with people with honest intentions and authenticity.

You know, like humans have been doing for tens of thousands of years, before all this bullshit lol.

Pickup looks dishonest and see-through from a third party perspective

@Globalcollective

I've been out on the field and been getting results as well. I used to have a red/black pill mindset, but that hot me nowhere. 

The more I let go of those ideas (limiting beliefs), the better results I get. 

Unfortunately a lot of people like to armchair philosophize about gender dynamics-- especially when they have no skin in the game.