deso

Regenerating body parts with the mind

28 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

I want to leave you with a few lines from Rupert Spira (sorry @fridjonk for quoting ;) ) as he summarised this well, in response to a question. 

?❤️

My posture was incredible fucked up. With the mind alone i cured that shit and restored parts of the energetic system. So i think its a combination of mind awareness (focus) and energy awareness.

@Visionary That's awesome, I agree you first have to become aware of the issue you are facing first before any healing can take place. 

Just like how an alcoholic has to become aware they have a problem before they can quit. It's the first step to healing. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

Shouldn‘t we be able to literally do anything that we can imagine as being creators? Even regenerating body parts, reverse ageing, changing our physical appearance, heal people from incurable diseases, without the need of a doctor or scientist?

On 10.3.2020 at 5:33 PM, 4201 said:

What Leo might realize is that spiritual healing doesn't mean healing the physical body with magical means, but letting go of his attachment to his healthy physical body and discovering that all suffering (emotional or physical) is caused by lack of awareness.

Maybe it‘s not more magical than everything that there already is. Everything originated out of love. Love is infinte. We‘re the ones who are contracting ourselves all the time to finite form. If we completely let go of that which traps us we might have access to infinite possibilities. Right now we‘re living in a world of obediences created from love to ourselves, only for us to be able to see the limitless, formless form of love.

Edited by deso

Of course not, because it's impossible to fake.  Anything that can't be faked cannot be done by these healers that's why we never have clear evidence. 

People want to believe though so you guys will continue to believe.

''I am surrounded by priests who repeat incessantly that their kingdom is not of this world, and yet they lay their hands on everything they can get'' (NapoleonBonaparte).

"We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull. You will learn by degrees, Winston. There is nothing that we could not do. Invisibility, levitation—anything. I could float off this floor like a soap bubble if I wish to. I do not wish to, because the Party does not wish it. You must get rid of those nineteenth-century ideas about the laws of Nature. We make the laws of Nature." (1984)

@mp22

"We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull. You will learn by degrees, Winston. There is nothing that we could not do. Invisibility, levitation—anything. I could float off this floor like a soap bubble if I wish to. I do not wish to, because the Party does not wish it. You must get rid of those nineteenth-century ideas about the laws of Nature. We make the laws of Nature." (1984)

45 minutes ago, deso said:

@mp22

There is no reality or skull outside of you. Everything is you, even words. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."