Mongu9719

Leaving the cult of Leo

23 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Mongu9719 said:

Leo has left to pursue his millionth awakening by injecting drugs up his anus. I will also be leaving this cult after being banned for no good reason. Apparently it was because I called someone a sheep on the forum. My point has been proven time and time again. The majority of the people on this forum aren’t very smart.  A few people came out of the woodworks to support me, but the rest dismissed my concerns. I wish you all the best on your spiritual journeys, and the one piece of advice I will give everyone is this; do not follow anyone blindly including Leo, and think twice before you take anybody’s suggestions. Do not get sucked into any traps and think critically. I think I have outgrown this forum and am ready to move on. Thanks to everyone for their advice and help.  Godspeed gentlemen. 

I think if we’re being honest Here we have all have had the thoughts that you have had. Unless we are awake we have all had so many doubts about every group or tribe or person. It’s impossible to know right? You cannot verify unless you are enlightened. That’s just the plane and simple truth. And unfortunately this forum is full of people who are just like you and me. Human beings. Not gods or Buddha’s. Right now I feel there may be ego on both sides. There could be ego in this comment. And ego in the responses. It’s all understandable and could  be treated with compassion not defensiveness in my opinion. Let me tell you though please don’t judge what LeoS teachings  says by the person or even the people who follow him. Try them out yourself and see if they work. If they don’t work for you than that’s fine. Be on your way and I’m sure you’ll eventually find what you were looking for elsewhere. This Is how I’d handle it at least . Only you can verify what’s anyone else is saying. And if someone  is strongly defending a belief than they themselves may have not realized what they preach. So I think you have a point here as do the people responding to you. 

Edited by Jo96

@Mongu9719 Wish you the best mate, hope you find a path you can relate more with, and that you get everything you want out of life! 

If you ever need a friend or anything, messages always open to chat mate :D

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi